Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Accident"

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I;ve been keeping it pretty low key lately with women, doing less pick up stuff and focusing on two goals that I really want to make happen (as of late). However, this post isn't about that sh1tttt. It;s about women damn it, a woman, a female, of the opposite sex and I had a good laugh so let me share!

First off, women do not do things on "accident". If they say they did something on accident it's bs and shes dropping hints (95% of the time).

I was texting this girl, haven't seen her in awhile, I met her thru a mutual friend a really long time ago. Never really talked to her , except the bs small talk when you're first introduced to a person. She texts me tonight, blah blah blah and I go to cook up some meals and come back 40 minutes later to see she texted me 5 times (lol).

First, she sent me a screen shot of someone's tweet saying something along the lines of, ":if I dont get laid soon ill go off on someone". Then after it says "OHMYGOD SORRY WRONG SCREEN SHOT" then another text, "I meant to send that to this group chat im in with my friends" then she sends another picture of something random (albeit quite funny).

So after that, I asked her out and made plans for friday. SHe said she can't wait with a smiley.

Then I sent her a d1ck pic.

Just kidding.

Anyway, I thought it was funny because I know the old high school me would have not seen that huge hint being dropped and missed an opportunity here. Keep your eyes and ears open Djs.

Pce.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good that you took the hint. I missed many hints when I was younger.