"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Accessories

In Sync

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
What sort of things do you have?

I hate the rap scene so that counts out most tacky jewellery that a lot of people seem to like. You know - like the £1 coin glued to a ring thing.

What accessories aren't gay, show-off, or rap? There doesn't seem to be anything...:eek:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
569
Reaction score
13
Age
47
Location
UK
Wooden hippy beads for your wrist or neck. Lots of styles/colours so u can get some that match your look. Some classy, some tacky. I seen all different types of guys wearing them, and chicks seem to dig it. This is in Glasgow.
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I love leather cuffs. Nothing with any metal (studs or spikes on it)...just a thick leather bracelet.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Any kind of :
necklace
hat
doo rag
bandanna
good watch
wristband
headband
ring
shades
earrings

Don't go overboard, but I like to have a t least one or two accesories on when I go out...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MagicDonJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
I'm going to get a nice silver chain soon, nothing too fancy. I like silver better then gold and it will go good with my black and silver watch. Silver works with more outfits imo.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Good watch, sometimes a hat or scarf

That's it for me. Usually it's only a watch, but in the winter I sometimes don a top hat with my vintage Victorian overcoat and a patterned scarf for sort of a mod/goth look.
 

The Business Man

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
You might also want to look into a pocket watch instead of a wris****ch. They can be pretty classy looking if you find a good one.

Also, what Bonhomme said reminds me of something I do in the winter time. A white silk scarf is awesome with a Navy Peacoat.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top