Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Accepting friendzone from select women

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. It was just my experience most of them as "friends" only help you if it helps them more.
When you’re young I honestly believe they legit want to be your friend, less so in college, and after that you are most definitely only kept around for what you can provide.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you’re young I honestly believe they legit want to be your friend, less so in college, and after that you are most definitely only kept around for what you can provide.
It's usually quality time and attention.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being friendly with women has value. When you are trying to bang a woman and she sees that a lot of other women are friendly towards you it is beneficial for multiple reasons. Not only does it tell her you check out, but she also will likely believe they’re interested in you whether they are or aren’t. It increases her perceived value of you.

On the other hand, my experience of truly being “friends” with women is it’s usually more drama than it’s worth. In the rare instances where I’ve actually had them try to get me set up with one of their friends, sometimes even one who was very good looking, it generally seemed more complicated than it needed to be in a variety of ways. Just like everything else. Women are unnecessarily complicated.

And 9/10, it’s impossible to be her friend because she’ll start liking you anyway even if you don’t want that from her. I guess you could bang her then, but this can create problems in your social circle at that point.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Being friendly with women has value. When you are trying to bang a woman and she sees that a lot of other women are friendly towards you it is beneficial for multiple reasons. Not only does it tell her you check out, but she also will likely believe they’re interested in you whether they are or aren’t. It increases her perceived value of you.

On the other hand, my experience of truly being “friends” with women is it’s usually more drama than it’s worth. In the rare instances where I’ve actually had them try to get me set up with one of their friends, sometimes even one who was very good looking, it generally seemed more complicated than it needed to be in a variety of ways. Just like everything else. Women are unnecessarily complicated.

And 9/10, it’s impossible to be her friend because she’ll start liking you anyway even if you don’t want that from her. I guess you could bang her then, but this can create problems in your social circle at that point.
Great post on differing "being friendly" with "being friends"

Nobody is friends with people for no reason.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
("never listen to a female" is another one of those stupid dogmas
This is true when there is nothing on the line. The first chick I was with told me "You're too nice" when we were at a point of understanding that it was over, and nothing was going to happen from there on out between us, but still remain friends. The second was talking about an unsatisfactory relationship of her past and says "...I don't know, sometimes I just want to be told NO." Hearing this from females before I was red pilled helped in the swallowing of red pill truths.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true when there is nothing on the line. The first chick I was with told me "You're too nice" when we were at a point of understanding that it was over, and nothing was going to happen from there on out between us, but still remain friends. The second was talking about an unsatisfactory relationship of her past and says "...I don't know, sometimes I just want to be told NO." Hearing this from females before I was red pilled helped in the swallowing of red pill truths.
Women don't want to be treated like sh1t and all of them won't take a mile if they get an inch, there are many that do and those are the ones that are complained about. Do you really want to deal with ANYONE that you have to look around every two seconds to make sure they aren't fvkcing you over or getting over on you?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Women don't want to be treated like sh1t and all of them won't take a mile if they get an inch, there are many that do and those are the ones that are complained about. Do you really want to deal with ANYONE that you have to look around every two seconds to make sure they aren't fvkcing you over or getting over on you?
Through my current perspective...

The amount of females that are BAD is a plague of epidemic proportions.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not arguing to be friends with women or not. I'm on the fence with this topic... I was just agreeing that there is merit in listening to what they say, when you know the circumstances of your situation is not going to be an influence. Here is two females explaining their hypergamous nature to me without realizing it.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could never understand the value of having a female friend until you have one stand up for you, I have had a female friend stand up for me with her words and another my friend is this butch chick who boxes, she's clocked guys talking sideways to our group.

Get punched by a girl in a bar what are you gonna do lmao

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could never understand the value of having a female friend until you have one stand up for you, I have had a female friend stand up for me with her words and another my friend is this butch chick who boxes, she's clocked guys talking sideways to our group.

Get punched by a girl in a bar what are you gonna do lmao
So in a bar situation if you get sucker punched, what do you think your "reaction" will be? Will you evaluate if it's a man or woman first? Or do you think your survival instinct will kick in, and the appropriate reactions for being attacked will automatically kick in?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in a bar situation if you get sucker punched, what do you think your "reaction" will be? Will you evaluate if it's a man or woman first? Or do you think your survival instinct will kick in, and the appropriate reactions for being attacked will automatically kick in?
Depends, most happen when people are leaving the bar so you'd have to chase them outside, that's kind of the thing to do here if at all

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends, most happen when people are leaving the bar so you'd have to chase them outside, that's kind of the thing to do here if at all
Say your near the bar ordering? You get punched ****ing hard. I think the reaction is to defend yourself. A few punches will be thrown reflexively.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw if they hit a woman the entire bar be after them
That part is probably true. I just don't think someone analyze who hit them and why. They'll start swinging. By the way some of the serious bull dykes can put a hurting on a man.