Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Acceptance

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a sudden realization, after I beat the sh!t out of punching bag (seriously, I hammered that thing). It cleared the fog, so to speak.

Acceptance of the situation, the world in which we live, is absolutely important. Now, the site won’t let me delete the thread I recently made, which is fine. But, the data on there is still absolutely true. Granted, I was angrier than I should have been in the posting of it.

I won’t apologize, or ask forgiveness, but I will give an important lesson I learned. There’s no reason to rage about the purposes, nature and biology of either gender. It is what it is, and I can’t deny my observations or knowledge about it, either. So, I’m given no other recourse than to accept it for what it is.

How a man reacts to it is his responsibility. @Epic Days made a good point. You can’t have one foot in, and foot out. You’re either Blue Pill, or you’re Red Pill. Being in between is a death sentence, a raging battle within one’s mind from the two opposing perspectives. I chose Red Pill, because Blue Pill made me feel weak, a supplicant, and I noticed self-destructive tendencies when I held those Blue Pill beliefs. I had a pile of chewed up finger nails one time, and the realization that I was pulling apart a part of my body was really disconcerting. I don’t do those things, now. I have pulled myself from a belief system that was leading down a very dark path.

Guys, it’s unnatural for a man to think in terms of the feminine imperative or the blue pill philosophy. Nice guy syndrome is merely a man’s willing self-destruction. The statistics are there, where more and more men commit suicide every year. These guys ate a bullet, because the world filled their heads with something that isn’t true, the guy knowing something isn’t right, but buckling under the siege of his mind, because he chose an illusion over the truth.

I look out into the world with this in mind, the willing sacrifice of a man’s potential and life, and yeah, I get furious. I turn into a savage, because I know what’s on the other side of it. What awaits a man at the end of the illusion.

Do what you will, believe what you want to believe. I won’t stop you. But, I won’t give up my own beliefs, either.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you will, believe what you want to believe. I won’t stop you. But, I won’t give up my own beliefs, either.
Most are "red" till the 1st semi decent thot willing. Most are blue. A miniscule are purple pill (most of the forum here), and a mini percent that's red. A lot of guys are blavk pilled. Think red pill rage on GEAR!

DON'T GIVE UP BELIEFS. Definitely challenge your perspective and act accordingly. If a guys a 3/10, pua hate and incel threads are likely to be his place of residence.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t have one foot in, and foot out. You’re either Blue Pill, or you’re Red Pill. Being in between is a death sentence, a raging battle within one’s mind from the two opposing perspectives. I chose Red Pill
Okay, so you choose to be Red Pill.
What does that mean for you in practical terms?
What are you planning to do about it?