Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Accept the Ups & Downs: Learn to Love Losing

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After an epic run to kick off 2017, I thought I had the game totally figured out. Women were awesome. I was a God. I literally couldn't lose.

But in the past month & a half, I've hit a major rough patch. In that time, I've met probably 8 top-shelf girls (which is an insane amount for me over such a short time period). Girls who I really liked, had instant chemistry with & who really, really liked me--the night/day we met. But same night logistics weren't workable with any of them--so 8 really solid numbers that I knew would come through.

And all of them flaked.

Or quit responding, or flaked & reinitiated contact & disappeared again. And one of them flaked, came over later, and put up so much LMR & ASD that I wrote her off & didn't respond when she hit me up again.

This wasn't supposed to happen. I was happier than I'd ever been. I had abundance. I wasn't needy & the first 5 or 6 didn't even put a dent in my frame. But yesterday, I noticed myself slipping into negative thoughts that I thought I'd put behind me: Women are b1tches. The market sucks. Women are just wh0res. Maybe I should wife up the next one that sticks around. They have so much abundance that I just don't even register as a real human being to them. Maybe I'm just not good enough. I've worked so hard on myself--these girls don't even deserve me.

But this time, I recognized those thoughts. I'd had them before--at 20 when I had my first girl break my heart & didn't even talk to another girl for a year. At 21, after my first go at spinning plates fell apart & right before I met my BPDex & got sucked into her web of idealization & the promise of unconditional love. At 24, when she violently pushed me off that pedestal. Last spring, when my favorite rebound cut me off. Last summer when I hit a string of very near misses.

But you know what happened each time? After I accepted the situation, dusted myself off & got back in the saddle, good things started happening for me. I met cool girls; I had awesome flings; I grew as a person & came back stronger and better equipped to deal with those situations in the future.

No one likes to talk about their losses--but they show you the lessons you need to learn & force you to improve your relationship with yourself. So what's next? Well, I'll go out the next 3 nights and maybe I'll meet better women--or maybe I won't. I think I still have a shot with 3 of those numbers & I'm a generous guy, so I'll shoot them texts next week & get in some practice at flipping these situations. Maybe they'll come through--or maybe they won't.

But we all (lord willing) still have years ahead of us to figure this stuff out. We all have adventures ahead of us--some good, some bad. And we all have a choice: To complain about how life should be, or to accept life how it is. To be the victim, or the author of your fate. To repeat ineffective behaviors, or experiment with new behaviors. To focus on the good, or to focus on the bad. To next girls the first time your ego gets threatened, or to see if there's anything left for us to learn from them. To stagnate, or to grow.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter who you are you are gonna win some and lose some. I liked a girl at work, after I changed departments I asked her to grab lunch/hang and she didnt seem interested. It stings but it's part of life. You could mope around wondering why she wasnt interested or you could be better for it.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent advice. Effort is the only damn thing that matters. You just keep trying no. matter. what.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pattern rings true....flakes are usually sluts. Why go out for steak, when steak gets delivered?:p

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This hits pretty darn close to home.

One moment you are having a blast, sleeping with many women, having the time of your life and then two things happen:

- you settle with one woman thinking this is the best you can do, considering she's the best you've done so far and slowly morph into a beta mindset.

-your ego gets played by women when your abundance mindset is dependent on them.

I've had the most 'natural' success with women spinning 4 in a row last year when I was doing what I wanted to do with life and was passionate about it.

That way my outcome independent frame was natural and I legitimately felt abundance and non-neediness.

Women seem smell scarcity and neediness from afar.

When you go out planning to get laid, having that as a priority, every mistake or rejection you get hits your ego and that's when things go wrong.

Thank you for this post, it's time for action.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to love losing, key right there! Get addicted to it.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful post.
Pain and getting triggered is the chit.
It's energy that makes you grow if you arnt afraid of diving into it.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dope thread. Highly recommend.

The pattern rings true....flakes are usually sluts. Why go out for steak, when steak gets delivered?:p
That's just a form of pedestalization. Your ego wants to rationalize the girls who like you as being higher value and to devalue the girls that reject you as being lower value. Doesn't hold true. The other side of that coin is for your ego to chase the validation of the girls who run away (unattainable) and to devalue the girls who you have legitimate access to (She only slept with me on the first date cause she's a slvt!). Either outlook is emotionally unhealthy and leads to the beginning stages of oneitis & self-delusion.

Are some of the girls who flake on me slvtty? Indubitably. Are some of the girls who flake flaking on me to fvck some other dude? Probably. But some of them are flaking from a lack of comfort, some of them are flaking because they really want to fvck and don't have much experience with that type of thing outside of the context of a juvenile committed relationship--and I'm unabashedly a little bit of a badboy. Some of them are waiting to see if I break frame and chase and become needy (been there, done that)or if I'm the real deal. Some of them just like the attention. Some of them are busy at work or their grandma died or their ex bf just got into a relationship with some slvt she hates--or she's breaking out with acne and feels ugly or she thinks I'm out of her league or she was having a 10/10 day when we met and the day I text her she feels more like a 4/10. Some of them my game might've been off or I flipped the wrong switches.

BUT MOSTLY it's because they're hot 18-22 y/o girls and that's what hot 18-22 y/o girls do lol. I'm 25. It's my responsibility to lead the interaction. It's my responsibility to pump her emotional state to the best of my abilities and to get her to invest. It's my responsibility to give her space to sort out her emotional fluctuations. It's my responsibility to stay upbeat and emotionally unreactive. She is just along for the ride--even if they never meet up, I'm training them for what steps they need to take to maintain access with a high value male.

Next week I might get 3 of them over. Or I might not. Same girl--different context--different result. The only constant in my life is me.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dope thread. Highly recommend.

That's just a form of pedestalization. Your ego wants to rationalize the girls who like you as being higher value and to devalue the girls that reject you as being lower value. Doesn't hold true. The other side of that coin is for your ego to chase the validation of the girls who run away (unattainable) and to devalue the girls who you have legitimate access to (She only slept with me on the first date cause she's a slvt!). Either outlook is emotionally unhealthy and leads to the beginning stages of oneitis & self-delusion.

Are some of the girls who flake on me slvtty? Indubitably. Are some of the girls who flake flaking on me to fvck some other dude? Probably. But some of them are flaking from a lack of comfort, some of them are flaking because they really want to fvck and don't have much experience with that type of thing outside of the context of a juvenile committed relationship--and I'm unabashedly a little bit of a badboy. Some of them are waiting to see if I break frame and chase and become needy (been there, done that)or if I'm the real deal. Some of them just like the attention. Some of them are busy at work or their grandma died or their ex bf just got into a relationship with some slvt she hates--or she's breaking out with acne and feels ugly or she thinks I'm out of her league or she was having a 10/10 day when we met and the day I text her she feels more like a 4/10. Some of them my game might've been off or I flipped the wrong switches.

BUT MOSTLY it's because they're hot 18-22 y/o girls and that's what hot 18-22 y/o girls do lol. I'm 25. It's my responsibility to lead the interaction. It's my responsibility to pump her emotional state to the best of my abilities and to get her to invest. It's my responsibility to give her space to sort out her emotional fluctuations. It's my responsibility to stay upbeat and emotionally unreactive. She is just along for the ride--even if they never meet up, I'm training them for what steps they need to take to maintain access with a high value male.

Next week I might get 3 of them over. Or I might not. Same girl--different context--different result. The only constant in my life is me.
The key word was "usually" not "definately".

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: Successful weekend. Met a really cool girl who was here visiting with friends. Tons of logistical issues & mother hens to navigate--and a bunch of comfort testing on her end--so tough sledding but definitely worth it.

Moral of the story is to persist--both vertically (persistence with one girl) & horizontally (persistence in generating multiple options) & eventually something will fall into place.