“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

accent

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
I got a question. Does anybody have a funny accent that makes everyone laugh and shyt (including some of the hottest girls) but makes it impossible for you to seduce anybody.
I tried all kinds of tongue twisters and stuff but it just doesn't work that well.
I have pretty much the same accent that scarface had. You know people like it and all but everyone sees me as a comedian and not the lady's man.
:eek: So my question is: does anybody has the same problem, and does it helps picking ladys better?
Also, if it doesn't how can I get rid of it?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
That does seem pretty cool but I can see how it would get old. It is possible to lose your accent, or most of it. Like people who just learn to speak english will sometime lose it after a few years. I don't know how though maybe there is some exercises on the net. You might want to search. Plus this is tips forum. Tips from you not us.

:cool:
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I assume this will be moved, but it's an interesting topic.

I'm from near Birmingham in England, which has a reputation for one of the worst accents in the country. People with this accent are (according to statistics) less likely to find work and are less likely to attract women because of it.

But I spent quite a long time trying to lose the accent and dialect by slowing down my speech, speaking with an even tone and constantly focusing on everything I was saying.
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Discussion

 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Im from the metro area of minnesota. People from elsewhere say sometimes I have an elongated "o.":rolleyes:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Go travelling. Spend 6 months living somewhere with a really cool accent like France or Russia. Pick up the accent and then tell people that you just can't get rid of it.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I do voices, which mean's I can do charactor voices and impressions. It's good for a laugh, but don't use a fake voice as your real voice. When you're not trying to be funny, just speak like you naturally would. Stick to your real accent, unless you are doing comedy or trying to make her laugh.

Ok, I didn't realise that you are talking about your actual dialect. I'd say, who cares? If you just came to this country, then you will lose it eventually, but never completely. After the age of 16, you will retain the dialect of whatever country you have been living in since birth(assuming you never move to another country, then it could differ). Accent though is changeable, just takes practice.
 

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
England
Originally posted by Dirtheart
I assume this will be moved, but it's an interesting topic.

I'm from near Birmingham in England, which has a reputation for one of the worst accents in the country. People with this accent are (according to statistics) less likely to find work and are less likely to attract women because of it.

But I spent quite a long time trying to lose the accent and dialect by slowing down my speech, speaking with an even tone and constantly focusing on everything I was saying.


TRAITOR!!!!
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by SuperFlex
TRAITOR!!!!
Odd... I'm thinking of moving to England for a year to pick up the accent. I've been for periods of 2 weeks at a time, and it's stuck with me for a month or two afterwards...

Well, not just to get an accent - but that's the only part that would be relevant in this thread.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

gruby

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
My Easter European accent in the states = no ladies.

My "English" accent in my native country = plenty of ladies.

...Too bad i spend most of my time in the States, though....
 

Elfynne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Personally, I love accents! If I hear anyone with an accent, I have to ask him or her where he/she is from. It's a great way to start a conversation. It's so much more interesting to listen to than the dull old American speech. Plus, it adds an element of mystery to the person.

I am partial to the Scandinavian, German, and Russian accents myself. They sound sexy to me. I don't know why, though.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Elfynne
Personally, I love accents! If I hear anyone with an accent, I have to ask him or her where he/she is from. It's a great way to start a conversation. It's so much more interesting to listen to than the dull old American speech. Plus, it adds an element of mystery to the person.

I am partial to the Scandinavian, German, and Russian accents myself. They sound sexy to me. I don't know why, though.
I agree, I love accents. Espically Scotish. Oh yeah!
 

McEwan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Scotland
I've got a Scots / Irish / European Accent, which makes me sound like I've travelled for years, although...

Truth be told, I was born with a speech defect, which results in me having the mucked up accent in the first place.

But it does work on tourists quite well. Especially Americans....
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
I can switch back and forth between and american english accent and an authentic southern german accent. I once did this in a play and had like about 10 girls approach me afterwards saying they were impressed that I could talk in a german accent so well.
 
Top