"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

accent?

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I'm just wondering, what do ya'll think about ppl with accents? I mean, cus even though I was born in wisconsin, my mom is mexican and my dad is italian, so they have like the thickest accents ever, and I couldnt help it but get an accent like a combination of their two accents as I was growing up.

It seems like at times this accent holds me back, because I'm afraid of saying something because I know I'll sound weird. And its the same way when I'm with girls, it seems to hold me back. I mean, its not an accent as thick as fez's (70s show), but still an accent.

Idk, I've heard girls find accents sexy too, but, I guess its only a few of em. So, idk, what should I do? It seems im afraid of talking sometimes, I hate it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by TheWanderer
I'm just wondering, what do ya'll think about ppl with accents? I mean, cus even though I was born in wisconsin, my mom is mexican and my dad is italian, so they have like the thickest accents ever, and I couldnt help it but get an accent like a combination of their two accents as I was growing up.

It seems like at times this accent holds me back, because I'm afraid of saying something because I know I'll sound weird. And its the same way when I'm with girls, it seems to hold me back. I mean, its not an accent as thick as fez's (70s show), but still an accent.

Idk, I've heard girls find accents sexy too, but, I guess its only a few of em. So, idk, what should I do? It seems im afraid of talking sometimes, I hate it.

Well, some girl once told me that she found my french accent really sexy, and that with my low voice she was really turned on .... so, I guess depending on the combination of your voice tone and your accent/pronunciation, the ladies might or might not really like it. Anyways, the accent is part of you : do not hide it, be proud of it. It shows you have an interesting past, so this might be good at creating the initial interest in the girl ... All that to say that, although you might find it weird, others might find it cool, so don't hide it, and don't feel ashamed because of it : wear it proudly.
 

DaVinci

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Hill Village Near Tuscany
Mexican Italian

I'm guessing somewhere inbetween Kenosha an Milwaukee.

You could be a LK Mafia mix. dealdy as hell.

Girls like accents it sets you appart. roll with the flow and flow with the rolls.

If it really is holding you back you could consider speech therapy. Look it up in the Yellow pages'

If you got the Mexican accent you could always pretend to be related to Cheech

If your too cheap for speech therapy there are books on it. You just say phrases' over and over again till you fix the messed up accents'. Takes a month or so. Hope to help:D
 

DaVinci

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Hill Village Near Tuscany
Since your new I'll also post the fact that maybe it's not your accent but the way you come across with your accent. You seem no to like it. Therefore it could make you seem shy and meek because of the way you act because of it.

If you ignore it there's a high chance every one else will
 
Top