Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Abusive men & womens' dedication!!! WTF???

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Ok so with all the Cris Brown and Rihanna crap going on the media is focusing on abusive men and the women who love them.. I was listening to talk shows where women were calling in and talking about their abusive relationships that they will not leave and or keep going back to..

This all got me to thinking and wondering..

Women are way more dedicated to to abusive men than they are to men who treat them well and respect them and never hurt them... It is amazing how powerfully and unconditionally that women fall in love with men who are wild enough to beat them. Many women were saying that they felt it was their fault he hit them and that they had to stay with him to help him. Others would say they loved him too much to leave him cause he is great when he is not hitting so they look forward to that..

I guess its the emotional rush of the roller coster ride that addicts them to these men.. but i still find it very sad that women find it much easier to leave a man who treats them like a queen saying "he is too nice" or "something was just missing"..

Many abusive men think that women need to be beaten and subjugated as the only way to make them act right and unfortunately women stay dedicated to these men more often than they do with men who treat them as humans.

Rihanna said the only reason she is not going back again to the man that beats her up is cause she does not want to hurt her career.. cause many girls will think its ok to stay with men who beat then cause they saw her do it.. but she really does want to go back to him , and i think she will be seeing him secretly..

Female psychology is something that we need to study very deeply to understand what the hell is going on..

Last edited:

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Abuse isnt just physical, its emotional, psychological and financial. Having worked with survivors of abuse, you dont realise how vulnerable the victims are. The abusers in most cases over a period of time change the way the victim feels and there thought process, isolate them from the outside world and leave them in a truly dire state.
Seeing malnourished children cause the father wouldnt give the mother money to buy groceries, just in case she spent it on her self, or the women who had to return to her abusive husband due to his links with street gangs and threats to bump of her family, or the wife that was so adament her partner would cheat on her, that she cut him with a kitchen knife for coming back late from work.
I think its peoples vulnerability that makes them stay in relationships like this.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Female psychology is something that we need to study very deeply to understand what the hell is going on..
Good luck with that. You might be onto something really big. :yes:

Cheers!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh it is clear that women do not process information like men do at all.. Very few will want to admit that there are major issues with female psychology but i think its time we be honest and realize that something is dangerously wrong with the way their minds work. Cause as women gain more and more power over society we need to be ready to deal with the twisted side effects of their decisions.

-Randomness is exciting to them.
-Logic is boring and a turn off.
-Emotions are their god.
-They cant process sympathy or empathy in romantic relationships
-They don't understand or care about accountability

What can we do about this??

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
yeh it is clear that women do not process information like men do at all.. Very few will want to admit that there are major issues with female psychology but i think its time we be honest and realize that something is dangerously wrong with the way their minds work. Cause as women gain more and more power over society we need to be ready to deal with the twisted side effects of their decisions.

-Randomness is exciting to them.
-Logic is boring and a turn off.
-Emotions are their god.
-They cant process sympathy or empathy in romantic relationships
-They don't understand or care about accountability

What can we do about this??
Pandora's Box is already open. There was only one thing left in the box.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Feminists will say "She is insecure and has low self esteem". But reality is "women like being dominated". You should slap them around if they 1. cheat on you 2. attempt to cheat on you 3. think about cheating on you The less you reat her with respect the more she will love you. She is designed to be dominated. She doesn't want to be treated with respect. I can count thousands who see good guys who respect them as "boring". One time, I broke a cell phone over chicks head when she implied she was going to fuvk someone else. She then loved me for years.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trent got it. Woman love men who dominate. I don't really condone physical harm towards woman, however I can say if I ever needed to defend myself I would not be afraid to back hand a ho. Woman are supposed to be "equals" but if you pay attention to the media this whole woman rights thing is completely one-sided. Look how much woman get away with, it's fvcking ridiculous.

Back to the point, I also agree it's got something to do with the rush of riding an "emotional roller coaster". Woman love drama. In a way, physical/emotional abuse is just like one big exaggerated push-pull. The husband/boyfriend will be a d!ck one moment and then the next he is apologizing to her saying he loves her and it makes her FEEL special. Woman love an unpredictable man whose not afraid to show off his aggressiveness. You'd be surprised what it could do for your relationship. Even if the aggressiveness isn't towards her, simply getting enraged over something will remind her that you're a man and there's certain things that you won't tolerate. It's all about keeping "the frame". Some men have to resort to abuse to keep that frame. To each their own. However, my methods include showing a woman I won't tolerate certain sh!t is by limiting my attention towards her. If a girl does something I don't like then I will let her know. If the problem continues then I may not talk to her for a few days. I won't even mention it again. She knows what's acceptable and what isn't. I'll just slowly draw my attention away from her, and eventually the problem gets straightened out. And if it doesn't, then it's NEXT.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember Pook saying something about this. It's not the abuse itself that makes the woman love him. It's what the abuse represents.

What does the abuse represent?
-He doesn't love her. He doesn't care about her.

Why doesn't he love or care about her?
-Because he doesn't have to. Hot women are a dime a dozen to him because he is attractive and has many REAL options.

That is why she loves him and stays with him. She doesn't want another woman to get him. He has high sexual value.

-The primary judgment of a woman's attractiveness by a man is her looks.
-The primary judgment of a man's attractiveness by a woman is HOW MUCH HE IS WANTED BY OTHER WOMEN. everything else comes second.
She judges this consciously but mostly subconsciously.

Nice guy on the other hand treats her well.

What does him treating her well represent?
-He cares about her and loves her.

Why does he care about her and love her?
-Because he has to. He has limited options with women and is not in high demand. He is desperate.

That is why she rejects him. He has low sexual value.

Bit of an over-simplification but I think that's why they rationalize and put up with the abuse. They feel lucky to be with him in the first place. He's out of her league and could dump her whenever he wanted.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
Feminists will say "She is insecure and has low self esteem". But reality is "women like being dominated". You should slap them around if they 1. cheat on you 2. attempt to cheat on you 3. think about cheating on you The less you reat her with respect the more she will love you. She is designed to be dominated. She doesn't want to be treated with respect. I can count thousands who see good guys who respect them as "boring". One time, I broke a cell phone over chicks head when she implied she was going to fuvk someone else. She then loved me for years.

LOL>. i dont think you are supposed to admit to that type of um action..

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women will get in your face and say anything to get you to hit them, and if that does not work, they will hit you themself in order to provoke you. Typically, these women will have had abusive fathers.

On the other hand, most people are at least verbally abusive at times. That is part of human interaction. In wars of words, the side with the lower self-esteem loses, and usually that is the woman.

blinkwatt101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Abuse victims do not like their 'abusers' sort of speak. But in order to be in a relationship where abusers are 'glorified' there are always several factors

-the women has a low self esteem,they don't think they can get better
-the man always makes sure he's in charge and everything is in his way,most of the time isolating the women in every way from society outside of their living compounds.

Ever notice most chicks who make something of themselves and live on their own don't end up in abusive relationships? Most of the time it's the ones who live with their significant others. (From what I've seen)

That being said,I was emotionally abused and messed with in my last relationship. She ALWAYS tried making everything my fault and made serious attempts to make me feel like crud for not doing anything and everything she wanted. Not until my best friend called me out on it,did I start to realize how wild I'd let stuff become. I only stayed with her because she meant the world to me at one point and I didn't want to let it go,hoping that one day it would be back to how it used to be. Looking back on it 2 years now,I see how it all happened and such.

Anyone who beats a women in my mind,regardless of reason(except if they threaten your family or your life) is trash. I have friends who hit/beat their girlfriends. I never talk to them again as a friend. I just say 'hi' and move on.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not difficult to explain. It goes down to the "daddy issue." Women now a days are treated like princesses all their lives, spoiled and put on a pedestal since they are born. The only man that showed them some discipline and didn't put up with their bs was her father. This is the reason why women are so attracted to a**holes/jerks/douchebags. In a world that treats them like princesses they are the only guys besides their fathers who are willing to call them on their bull____ (neg them etc) and show them some discipline.

Basically contrary to what the media brainwashes you most women are not looking for an equal. They are looking for a leader. A strong man that will lead them, show them some discipline and won't put up with their bull___. Basically they look for a man that is like their father and this is where the attraction to jerks comes in for example. Jerks are not just like every other nice guy or person in society that has treated them well all their lives they have an edge to them. They look up to jerks for leadership like they look up to their fathers.

Use this knowledge to your advantage. I'm not saying discipline women by hitting them but do it with words. Call them on their bull___, neg them, treat them like your inferior not your equal, treat them like a kid, disagree with them often don't be afraid to voice your opinion even if she won't like it. All of these are things which are opposite of what most guys are taught and believe but in the PUA community it has been found to work.

Applying the above is the difficult part. The inner nice guy in some of us is so strong that even though we know treating women nicely will not get us much we just can't help it because we treat everyone nice. But I think nice guys can make a compromise. It is tough to change your whole attitude towards life and everyone but if they could just keep treating everyone like they usually do but when it comes to women be as dominant as possible that seems the easiest route for success.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
still say she started that fight physically. Shes admitted to getting in physically altercations with a man. Even admitted she went upside her own brothers head with a bottle. Let the media tell it would seem as if chris just started beating her for no reason.

Females these days will try stuff like that I've seen it. They know people will automatcically take a womans side out of sure habit. She started that fight and though nothin would happen.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackJackal said:
still say she started that fight physically. Shes admitted to getting in physically altercations with a man. Even admitted she went upside her own brothers head with a bottle. Let the media tell it would seem as if chris just started beating her for no reason.

Females these days will try stuff like that I've seen it. They know people will automatcically take a womans side out of sure habit. She started that fight and though nothin would happen.
Well first off females have a higher human value than men cause there are less of them which makes men expendable.. and it is assumed that women are physically weaker than men so we should never hit them.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear that mentioned a lot but I don't think it's really a factor. Actually, in the US there are more females than males:

Midyear Population, by Age and Sex: United States: 2009
Both Sexes Population Male Population Female Population
Total 307,212,123 151,205,402 156,006,721

Source: US Census Bureau http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/idb/country.php

Then if you look at the world population, the number of males is slightly higher, due to female infanticide. But 1.5% is hardly enough to be a factor. Most of the people posting here are from developed countries, or represent the privileged class of underdeveloped countries... so in the context that we live in, this issue of having a supposedly higher population of males is not relevant.

World Midyear Population by Age and Sex for 2009
Age Both Sexes Population Male Population Female Population Sex Ratio
Total 6,768,167,712 3,407,012,960 3,361,154,752 101.4

http://www.census.gov/idb/worldpopinfo.html

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A joint study by the psychology and the statistics department of a well-known university here in Medellin showed that up to 70% of the males in a relationship was being abused psycologically and emocionally by his girlfriend.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nygard said:
A joint study by the psychology and the statistics department of a well-known university here in Medellin showed that up to 70% of the males in a relationship was being abused psycologically and emocionally by his girlfriend.

Females have enough power now such that information like that will be surpressed.

And the govt tells us that there are more females than males to keep males motivated to work hard to get money to buy al the thing that women want in order to let us mate with and marry them.. If you go to any bar or club or any place where social setting of for meeting people on friday or saturday night you will see many more men than women.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Females have enough power now such that information like that will be surpressed.

And the govt tells us that there are more females than males to keep males motivated to work hard to get money to buy al the thing that women want in order to let us mate with and marry them.. If you go to any bar or club or any place where social setting of for meeting people on friday or saturday night you will see many more men than women.

Dude. That's a bad premise for your theory. If you go to any bar or club there will usually be more women for several reasons, not just sheer numbers. Not all women frequent bars when they ar single. In fact, depending on their values, they may look down on the bar and club scene and choose to do different things. I know a lot of cute and hot girls who don't go out after break ups and what not and usually end up meeting some guy to date at work or the grocery store or what ever. Men have to go to bars to hook up, women go to bars for attention. Most attractive women can get attention anywhere, so they don't NEED to got a bar for it, bars are for when they want Validation. Some want it more than others, which is why you use a different type of game on bar girls.

I'm getting off point. Before you use that excuse to cry moan and give up, I would examine it a bit further.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its like religion.. if you chose to believe hard enough that there are more women than men.. then it is so.. most of mens issues are related to difficulty finding women and loosing them to other men..

Last edited:

MSwrestler

Don Juan
Reaction score
The interesting part is this... Chris brown is now known as a women beater, do you think girls will stop flocking to him? **** na, don't matter to them.