"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Abusive boyfriend.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
A while back, I was interested in a girl, but as a result of me dating 3 other girls at the time, I couldn't get to her before she was asked out by another guy.

'No big deal' I thought, as I would just wait until it ended and get to her then.

Well, for the first time in around 4 weeks, I got online aim, and this girl send me a message within seconds. Cool, I thought.

A little into the convo, she said she has had a bad day. Someone was throwing her into lockers, threatening her, but she wouldnt tell me who it was without me promising not to tell anyone.

As it turns out, it was her boyfriend.

This pisses me off to no end. I am dating many girls, but in no way would I EVER have the audacity to hit or threaten a girl like that. Its bull ****. Now I am mad, and am wondering whether I should do something about it. If I do something, I know I will get into a fight with him, most likely kick his ass and get suspended, which I dont need right now, but I feel like I should do something. Whether or not I will is kind of up to question now.

What would you guys do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
You are asking for trouble to get involved here.

If this was your GF then I would get involved but not someone else's. You aren't even dating her. Plus she is an *adult* so its her choice to stay with him.

If she was being thrown around into lockers and is still staying with him then why would want to get involved with a girl like that? Think about that...
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
If she's my friend, I'd go and do something. I can't stand seeing people I know getting treated like sh1t. Even during study hour, if I see a kid being bullied. Just some random kid, I go up and say, "hey stop messin' with that guy. there's other stuff tough guys like you can be doing. like performing gay oral on each other"

Then they either feel really stupid and back off, or I run my ass off. Either way, I've made a difference in a kid's life, and I like doing that. If you just wanna help her to get pvssy, don't do it, cuz you ain't gonan get it. Plus, it's probaably battered beyond recognition. anyways, give us ur status with this chck.
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
She is just a friend right now, but I am not in the friend zone, IE Its not like I just started talking to her again and she told me this.
She told me she is breaking it off with him tomorrow, during school, so her friends will be there in case he gets physical. I plan on being there too.

This also just happened, so its not like she has been putting up with it for a while.

I wouldnt care really if it were someone else, but I know this girl so its a little different. Plus I know that if I had acted earlier, she would be dating me and not him. Its not like I am blaming myself though, but I'm just thinking.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Sounds like a good plan

Looks like she's handling it in an intelligent way. Good to be in a public place in case the chump can't deal with it like a real man, and tries something stupid.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
She's not your girl, nor is she an established fried of yours, who cares.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
maybe she was fcuking around on the guy or something. whatever the case she is trouble. just stay away from her.
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Do NOT get involved. Do NOT be there when she dumps him. If you are anywhere near the action when she gets rid of her bf, he will think it's because you have been screwing her. It will get ugly for you and the target will be painted on your head.

Let her sort it out herself. Let the teachers do their job and keep the situation civil. If her bf is such a prick then don't go near her for at least a month. She is nothing but bad news my friend.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top