"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

ABUSED MY GF. BREAKUP. Get her back? Help!

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2014
Messages
217
Reaction score
31
And you were in a much better space after she left. Its interesting that the world taught her. It usually does.
Yeah. Things have changed a lot for me. I'm really calm and composed now as compared to the time when I wrote this post. I don't allow people to acquire that place in life where they can hurt me or affect me emotionally. If some girl acts strange I call her out on that, if someone disrespects then I let them know that this isn't acceptable and I won't give you another chance. And if they repeat it again I stop talking to them and trust me they'll cross every barrier to reach out to me just to say they are sorry and will not repeat it again.

Putting people on pedestal is what I did back then. Now I have accepted this that I have been living 27 years of my life without you, without knowing that you even existed so it would be idiotic for me to let you affect me. I can find much better humans than you.

Once your mind has accepted that, you won't feel the NEEDINESS attached to a relationship. You'll come from a much better place.

Expecting something from someone will hurt you, so stop expecting and start believing that there are better people out there and even if she leaves you, you won't die alone.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2014
Messages
217
Reaction score
31
Well good on ya. Looks like she missed ‘the one’ lol
Ha ha i'm glad that I didn't pursue her anymore. I would have missed out on so much in life. At one point of time I even thought about giving up my Ivy League College dream so that I could stay with her. But I didn't. And that decision made me the person that I am today.
 
Top