Abstinence?

MusicMan450

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a religious person, that's just who I am.

Although, lately, the subject of abstinence has come up in our youth meetings and such.
Really, I just want to know what you guys think of it from a moral or religious standpoint.

Personally, I don't know. In my current mindset, I'll do anything but straight out sex. Although, that could change, who knows?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you this. What's marriage according to the Bible? Is is a wedding? is it a ring?

According to the Bible SECKS EQUALS MARRIAGE! When a man has secks with a virgin woman that's your wife or concubine.

A wedding ring is nothing more than a pagan tradition. A wedding ceremony or state marriage holds no value to the most high. The only thing that matters is if you have secks with a woman that is a virgin or not.

You can marry a woman tomorrow but if she had secks with somebody before you then she will never be your wife in the eyes of the most high. You both will be living in adultery plain and simple.

You are not in sin if you have secks with a woman as long as she is a virgin. But do know if she does go on to have secks with other men you are condeming her to a life of adultery.

Why do you think everyone in the Bible had multiple wives? How did Solomon had hundreds of wives yet a man of God? So this DJ known as Solomon who conquered hundreds of women was a sinner? NO! He did no sin it is lawful for a man to have multiple wives. All he did was have secks with countless virgin women and made them his wives which is he gave them the title of wives. There are wives and there are concubines.

Most men have multiple wives and they don't know it. If they banged a virgin they probably have a wife (in the eyes of God) but they don't know it!

I want you to point to me where there was a wedding or a ring spoken about in the Bible before "marriage." It's all about the holy union of "secks." Secks is what's holy not a wedding ring/state ceremony which is nothing but pagan.

Here's a proper breakdown of "marriage" in the Bible. This deal with facts and what the Bible says not what your church lies to you and says.

It's a big freaking lie for a church to marry a woman to a man if that woman has already had secks multiple times. That woman is a hor so how can she be "marrying" this man? Never trust the church.

Is Sex Marriage according to the Bible? Pt 1
Is Sex Marriage according to the Bible? Pt 2

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your religion is important to you, then you shouldn't compromise it. The tools available to you on this forum and on the internet simply teach you HOW to make something available to yourself. It is up to you to decide whether or not you want to pursue those ends.

While other men might not be able to fathom why you would make such a decision, I applaud you for your courage and integrity. Only you get to decide how you proceed through life and whatever pace you choose.

However, it is my humble opinion that you should not choose abstinence out of fear of the unknown but because it serves your life a greater purpose. The fact that you are not looking for sex may allow you to attract a different caliber of woman than the common DJ, someone that may fit well into your choice of lifestyle.

In the end, I believe that only you will truly know what you need; and if you choose the path of abstinence, more power to you. However, I strongly encourage you to explore and experience what is out there in the world.

Best of Luck!