Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Abstaining from sex?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Curious. Has anyone done this for let's say 30 days? 60? 90? I know this is the opposite of what SS is about and I may be seen as some insane Christian zealot, but I'm far from.

I am a scientist, by degree and by nature. I enjoy manipulating variables in different situations with different environments. What happens when I add this in? What will occur when I remove this variable? What about the issue of the third variable problem? Efficacy vs efficiency... Etc. long story short, I love to experiment.

So I am going to be abstaining from sex and jerking it for 30 days. Why? .... Why not? I want to see what happens psychology and physiologically.

The only issue, thus far, would be telling my FWB we need to take a break. Other than that, I have two other plates and we will see how that plays out.

I suppose we could test another theory here, one that anti-dump used to preach. If you want to date a girl you always wait the longest time possible before having sex. I'm curious to explore that.

So day 7/11= Day 1.

I hop on here once or twice a week, so I hope to keep this updated quite regularly. Follow along if you wish, or move along if you think I'm an idiot (pro tip: I am ;) )

Oh I know this seems like no fap, I've done no fap, however I had regular sex whilst on no fap. So I'm curious to see how 100% complete abstinence feels like.

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been considering doing this myself and I'm interested in your progress and the changes you see.

I'm particularly interested in hearing about (if or how) it changes your interactions with men and women, normal day to day stuff but also in terms of conflict with both sexes, personal clarity of thought, and also attraction/interest from women.

Maybe it'll all be the same, maybe not.

Regardless, I'm an interested party.

CJ.

Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Curious. Has anyone done this for let's say 30 days? 60? 90? I know this is the opposite of what SS is about and I may be seen as some insane Christian zealot, but I'm far from.

I am a scientist, by degree and by nature. I enjoy manipulating variables in different situations with different environments. What happens when I add this in? What will occur when I remove this variable? What about the issue of the third variable problem? Efficacy vs efficiency... Etc. long story short, I love to experiment.

So I am going to be abstaining from sex and jerking it for 30 days. Why? .... Why not? I want to see what happens psychology and physiologically.

The only issue, thus far, would be telling my FWB we need to take a break. Other than that, I have two other plates and we will see how that plays out.

I suppose we could test another theory here, one that anti-dump used to preach. If you want to date a girl you always wait the longest time possible before having sex. I'm curious to explore that.

So day 7/11= Day 1.

I hop on here once or twice a week, so I hope to keep this updated quite regularly. Follow along if you wish, or move along if you think I'm an idiot (pro tip: I am ;) )

Oh I know this seems like no fap, I've done no fap, however I had regular sex whilst on no fap. So I'm curious to see how 100% complete abstinence feels like.
It sucks. Your mental clarity increases some but your confidence and testosterone levels will drop. Also you will be less attractive to the ladies because your pheremones would drop. Masterbation and sex are two different things. Sex affects you physically, mentally and chemically.

Sex with a female unlocks your inner male and your male mojo. Taking sex out the mix.will decrease your masculinity a bit. Think about when you first started getting p@ssy after being a virgin... Your pictures after sex changed. You would see it in your face and your swagger.

Without sex you will be less attractive to new women and for a short time more attractive to people you are f@cking. Youll be more interesting for a little whole because they cant get none from you, so they will want what they can't have. If you did it for a very long time sexless would be part of what they project to you when they look at you and in their body language around you. You would look more asexual.

Youll see and learn why you need sex as a man.

If you can make it 90 days you will get to see all of what I said is true.

After the abstinence of 60 to 90 days and you start having sex with an interested female again, you will notice you are catching more female looks and you will just feel "cooler" and mentally more capable. You will laugh at how that simple aspect makes such a big difference in the life of a straight male.

I'm also a fan of not jerking it at all. We are supposed to be DJ's or on the path to it, and one part of DJ'ism is you are supposed to be able to obtain ladies for sex or other means. Jerking it ties some rewards to being lazy and not getting women. Let women handle your man meat...

Last edited:

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am actually on no fap, sex abstaining period since , hmm say around mid May. I was literaly busy, my plate moved 300 km, started going to the gym on a regular and boom there I am.

Almost two months now. Although I feel a social circle hookup coming as If other people on it purposely wanted us to ****. I could have probably pursued it and sealed it but I cant be bothered, shes not that hot and I'm already overburdened with career and hobbies.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blind_one said:
I am actually on no fap, sex abstaining period since , hmm say around mid May. I was literaly busy, my plate moved 300 km, started going to the gym on a regular and boom there I am.

Almost two months now. Although I feel a social circle hookup coming as If other people on it purposely wanted us to ****. I could have probably pursued it and sealed it but I cant be bothered, shes not that hot and I'm already overburdened with career and hobbies.
More power to you ! the most time I have done is one week. Then after that I want to f*ck every girl around my balls start to hurt, I get horny all the time, I have to sleep on the side because of constant boners, can't sleep probably.

So OP, be prepared for that.

Reaction score
Do not be sexless unless you are being retarded behind puzzy.

A male should be having sexual conjugation. It's good for you in many ways, unless like I said your putting yourself in danger or being really stupid behind it.

The no jagging is a great idea. A DJ should never jag, that's what he has women for.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
John, you may want to google "no fap hard mode."

The NoFap community defines "Hard mode" as no fap + no sex.

Sounds like a good test of self-discipline.

Someone asked in a another thread how it might affect pheromones and attracting women, but I don't think we got an answer on that.

Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
John, you may want to google "no fap hard mode."

The NoFap community defines "Hard mode" as no fap + no sex.

Sounds like a good test of self-discipline.

Someone asked in a another thread how it might affect pheromones and attracting women, but I don't think we got an answer on that.
You are less attractive as a male without sex. Like the guys are saying when they get into a drought, the harder they try the worse it gets. Douse them in some sex and the entire world changes around them.

It was all about pheromones, inner confidence, sexual energy which must be worked and not by jagging off, success with ladies in the sack and swagger.

All of this is real as day. If you want to test it out for yourself go 60-90 days with NO SEX. No blow jobs, no female contact. You can jag yourself if you want to bleed it down FASTER...

You will not get as much attention as when you are doused in sex. So sex on a DJ is part of the equation. A DJ should be dipping his stick and not wacking it!