Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Absolute gorgeous goddesses: How do I handle them?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
Buy her chocolate. A lot of chocolate. Also, make a hair doll of her and show it to her one day, in the parking lot when it's dark out and nobody is around. That's really all you need to do.
I LOVE YOU!

:D

(I'll post later on and helpfuly, help on this particular subject).

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, i see you guys have also seen Slackers! Turn your room into a shrine for this girl with photos and candles.

My take on this subject is that your biggest enemy is insecurity. Because she is gorgeous, gets lots of attention from men, and probably gets lots of offers, you will have a fear of losing her, and this will make you paranoid and over-controlling if you aren't careful.

I think the best way to handle beautiful girls is to give them space. Don't pursue them. She is used to guys swooning over her, phoning her 10 times a day, giving her presents and saying they love her within weeks. By hanging back, treating her like a human rather than a goddess, and not letting her take advantage of you, she will be intrigued and wonder why this guy is not all over me like all the other guys.

As for your situation, I would just use her as practice and social proof for getting other girls.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I've noticed.

Some thoughts...

Whatever you need, you won't get. What you want, but don't yearn for, will appear.

I suggest, in addition to the bible reading:

The Way of the Superior Man
Anything by Stuart Wilde
Some David Stuff.

If you emailed him, he'd crack you with an email hammer for just USING C&F toward her. People "sense" fakeness in any direction,so by virtue of laying out "strategies" you use, it won't happen.

You can make this possible by sparking attraction, but unfortunately, bud, the nature of your post speaks of someone who's 'inner' game isn't in order. This isn't to say to not make a play at her, do so, but realize you can have other women, and you only want a woman who wants you.

A man is weakened if he needs a woman. His core purpose is his life and what he does with it. A woman senses this, through his actions, body language, and speaking. In casual passing, you might suggest something, or work her over to your place to try wine, but find out what she likes first. Gather info.

Oh, and if you go for her while has a BF, you've got no shot. Women like to play the relationship out until they're emotionally spent and can turn and walk away. This gives them the strength to NOT feel like bad girls, and keeps consistent with their self-image of being "good" and "princess-like." (Even Derringer who randomly show a few police officers didn't see himself as bad person at heart, even though he cold-bloodedly murder cops.)

Don't play the game of needing her like a fix, or trying to work, or maniuplate her into your life. She will respect, and even approach a relationship fully if she respects the man. He's supposed to be a source of power in her life, stability, guidance, and so forth. Even guys who are AFCS marry, and they end up doing ok for those women, but the more feminine energy you get, and the more feminine the woman, the more likely she is to fluctuate emotionally, requiring a stronger man to curtail those emotions. Fundamentally, the need you display by using 'C&F' cards could only hinder its intention is for an outcome, which if you've read myself is a clear route to destruction.

I went out last night with a cutie who had an online profile (I do, too), and busted her balls for having one. She gets like 10 responses/day, to my 2, and I asked her how they went. She said:

"most guys are too nice, or too fake. you're kinda mean, but in a fun way. spending time with you is fun, as life's meant to be."

This she spoke of all guys that contacted her. And here was a girl who was talking about 3-somes, and sex, and still was a professional, so there's definately traits or personality features that elicit responses, knowing them, and letting them flow naturally SHOULD be your goal, not donning the 'masks' of various guru's.

Good luck.

Lean back.

And enjoy the feminine beauty of your building. You could try tagging a single girl, or spending time with 1, and getting the hottie to see this. It won't start comp necessarily, but it will change the light of who you are.

A-Unit

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Mission
Break her nose. Trust me...
:D yeah, play footie or something and then be sure to shoot her in the head "accidentally". then of course be sure to be there for the rescue afterwards. It works, it really works! Or try clubbing her or sommat.

anyone remember that divine "tip"?

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: re: cool down man

Originally posted by CherryBreaker
Dudes, I was just kidding around when I see her as a goddess but damn she is finer than fine. I've study all of your DJ technqs and read the bible twice. I'm just keeping my cool and giving her my C+F attitude when the situation arises and never will I bow down to her (turn into a wuss).

Yeah, she has a BF but she tells me they're having problems. I've seen him in action too, he's very challenging and doesn't see her as a big part of his world like every smuck so I'm up against a challenger. Hopefully, I'll be the winner one day because he's not very romantic to her when the time is right, he's more into his guitar and has no sense of humor.

So when he's not around, I tease her alot and pretend like a hundred females are after me. Just the other night, my phone rang when I was talking to her and I just shut it off. She, the *****cat, asks if that's my girlfriend and I just tell her its one of those crazy chicks can't stop chasing me. She's tapped me on the shoulder several times when I was teasing her so hopefully she sees me as a potential. Reminder, this girl runs out of her room to greet me when I come home from work.

I really hope she becomes my next victim in my journey to the center of the hole.

I'll keep you guys updated.
seriously - read the bible AGAIN and stop wasting time and space here before doing so. Your post had some many AFC traits I couldn't believe it (as my first post in the thread indicated). To cover it all would simply take too f*cking long.

Reaction score
Re: Something I've noticed.

Originally posted by A-Unit
Some thoughts...

Whatever you need, you won't get. What you want, but don't yearn for, will appear.

I suggest, in addition to the bible reading:

The Way of the Superior Man
Anything by Stuart Wilde
Some David Stuff.

If you emailed him, he'd crack you with an email hammer for just USING C&F toward her. People "sense" fakeness in any direction,so by virtue of laying out "strategies" you use, it won't happen.

You can make this possible by sparking attraction, but unfortunately, bud, the nature of your post speaks of someone who's 'inner' game isn't in order. This isn't to say to not make a play at her, do so, but realize you can have other women, and you only want a woman who wants you.

A man is weakened if he needs a woman. His core purpose is his life and what he does with it. A woman senses this, through his actions, body language, and speaking. In casual passing, you might suggest something, or work her over to your place to try wine, but find out what she likes first. Gather info.

Oh, and if you go for her while has a BF, you've got no shot. Women like to play the relationship out until they're emotionally spent and can turn and walk away. This gives them the strength to NOT feel like bad girls, and keeps consistent with their self-image of being "good" and "princess-like." (Even Derringer who randomly show a few police officers didn't see himself as bad person at heart, even though he cold-bloodedly murder cops.)

Don't play the game of needing her like a fix, or trying to work, or maniuplate her into your life. She will respect, and even approach a relationship fully if she respects the man. He's supposed to be a source of power in her life, stability, guidance, and so forth. Even guys who are AFCS marry, and they end up doing ok for those women, but the more feminine energy you get, and the more feminine the woman, the more likely she is to fluctuate emotionally, requiring a stronger man to curtail those emotions. Fundamentally, the need you display by using 'C&F' cards could only hinder its intention is for an outcome, which if you've read myself is a clear route to destruction.

I went out last night with a cutie who had an online profile (I do, too), and busted her balls for having one. She gets like 10 responses/day, to my 2, and I asked her how they went. She said:

"most guys are too nice, or too fake. you're kinda mean, but in a fun way. spending time with you is fun, as life's meant to be."

This she spoke of all guys that contacted her. And here was a girl who was talking about 3-somes, and sex, and still was a professional, so there's definately traits or personality features that elicit responses, knowing them, and letting them flow naturally SHOULD be your goal, not donning the 'masks' of various guru's.

Good luck.

Lean back.

And enjoy the feminine beauty of your building. You could try tagging a single girl, or spending time with 1, and getting the hottie to see this. It won't start comp necessarily, but it will change the light of who you are.

A-Unit

I've read all of Stuart Wilde's books.