Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.

You have power only over yourself, power over other people is only assumed.

If you stick to this rule you will never be damaged by other people because you knew you can't control them.If you can't control them you automatically assume that cheating or brutal dumping may happen.You are prepared.How can you go through heartbreake if you knew it may happen ? Dumping hurts because you didn't expect it, you assumed your total and infinite control over other person which is pretty much impossible.

If you go into any relationship you should also assume the impossible - the end and be mentally ready when it comes.What will happen if she leaves ? The plan what to do and how to go through should be ready.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree, people can be controlled and very easily. Hence all these mind techniques he government and marketing execs are employing on the population. not to mention all of the psychocybernetics **** we are using on people and the power of influence and control can be used on people very effectively.

what your saying sounds like some crap off a hallmark card or lifetime movie network.

just my thoughts.

Plenty of people exert their will and power over others.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian said:
I disagree, people can be controlled and very easily. Hence all these mind techniques he government and marketing execs are employing on the population. not to mention all of the psychocybernetics **** we are using on people and the power of influence and control can be used on people very effectively.

what your saying sounds like some crap off a hallmark card or lifetime movie network.

just my thoughts.

Plenty of people exert their will and power over others.

you don't want any people around you that you can control at whim. Those are desperate, and you are desperate to control. Instead...recognize people come and go. When you want to...when you don't want to. Much easier.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
How can you go through heartbreake if you knew it may happen ? Dumping hurts because you didn't expect it, you assumed your total and infinite control over other person which is pretty much impossible.
Knowing it's the end doesn't stop you from hurting. Emotions and logic aren't connected- we all know this at DJs.

I usually agree with your posts Arrow but this one was off the mark.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johny, have you read Intimacy by Osho? If not I think you'd like it quite a bit.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are raped in divorce because they never assumed worst scenario,if they would they could have savings and backup woman aside.Men are heatbroken because they never assumed she may leave within one day.All these people assumed control over uncontrolable reality.Buddist monks are able to face death with perfect peace.How ? They regulary meditate about being dead,about worms eating their body,death do not scare them.

Nobody enters LTR with thoughts how it may end and this is why they are caught off guard,if you assume what you dont want to assume,you will spot red flag much earlier and in the event it happens it will hurt but much less because it was expected.

And no, goverment doesnt always control people,USA started as people who got out of control.