Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About to turn 34....Depressed as ****

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So here is the thing I am pretty worried about being alone, in the past I felt like okay I am 26 etc I got plenty of time. Now I am starting to feel the pressure and I am starting to think all these girls I dumped in the past are quality that I won't get again. Now I will say my last girlfriends have been 23 and 22, but they were 5/6 at best. I am thinking that I might just go ahead and settle. Older guys how has it been for you when you were around this age?

Pros:
Live in a top 5 single city
I look young so I say I am 30.
I have excellent fashion.
I am in very good shape (Swimmer build)
6ft Tall
I have a respectable job in education.
Teeth perfect.
No skin issues.
Can be pretty outgoing with alcohol

Cons
Natural Introvert can be shy awkward without alcohol
probably like a 6 in the face
Make only like 50,000 dollars.

IraLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're an artist, don't go back to past relationship to think about the ex's. Move on. Every girl you have been with, should be a chapter in your life. They taught you something or some lesson learned. Arguably every guy in site is going to tell you the same. You have identify your strength and weakness. Now embrace it and try to fix it. I have been on sosuave for years, probably 6 but i registered today, but man oh man, i learned a lot of things and i'm still learning everyday, thus i am a student. Take your experiences and learn.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I am with you on that I have been on here for 8 years and have still been making AFC mistakes. I agree I am done with my exs and it will motivate me to get better. I am just worry time is running out for me.

IraLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never worry about time. Worry one thing, your focus on what you want to be (goals). The mindset of "you getting old and you ain't going to find that girl for you" delete that. That is your problem.

I use to worry about that all the time, peer pressure, family and even my siblings. You control your own frame. Once i started reading "The book of Pook, The rational male, DJ Bible, Chateau and posts from Poon King, Vato, , DJ Bradd, Reykhel, and many others..." I'm no more on that AFC mind.

Reaction score
Truer words have never been spoken. It's all about you. Fix you and there will alway be a she that needs a branch to swing on.

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 34 and the quality and quantity of girls I'm dating is getting higher and higher.
Get your **** together bro. Make more money, get rid of alcohol, start dating more and you'll see results coming.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go watch RSD jeffys youtube channel.. guy is 41, killing it in the game still.
and even says the best years of life are when i turn 40! ;)

im 24 and cant fcking wait to be old, fvck being young..
this chit sucks, your stupid as hell and just get fcked around with
because you lack life experience ;(

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look young so I say I am 30.
Some guys here are big advocates of lying, but dishonesty is one of my pet peeves.
For one thing, if you are looking for a relationship (and it sounds like you are), do you really want to start it out by lying to the girl? Sounds like a shaky foundation.

Secondly, you're in good shape for your age, so why are you ashamed of being 34? That right there tells me your frame is weak.

Reaction score
Lying is ok to an extent if your just going to pump and dump in my book. They lie all the time to lock you down fake hair color fake nails fake boobs etc.. that's all a lie and misrepresentation. Their not doing that stuff much after they feel they locked you down unless their getting dolled up to impress another guy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lying is ok to an extent if your just going to pump and dump in my book. They lie all the time to lock you down fake hair color fake nails fake boobs etc.. that's all a lie and misrepresentation. Their not doing that stuff much after they feel they locked you down unless their getting dolled up to impress another guy.
He says he's worried about being alone though, that suggests to me he is looking for an LTR.

Regarding makeup, hair dye, etc being a lie, I don't know. Anyone who doesn't know that women wear makeup and use hair dye probably deserve what they get. It's those damn padded push up bras that always get me lol.

Reaction score
He says he's worried about being alone though, that suggests to me he is looking for an LTR.

Regarding makeup, hair dye, etc being a lie, I don't know. Anyone who doesn't know that women wear makeup and use hair dye probably deserve what they get. It's those damn padded push up bras that always get me lol.
Yeah for sure don't lie for a LTR your just doomed from the start if you do. Yep the old bait and switch bra's my point was most if not everyone lies just expect it and if you find one that doesn't it's a bonus.