About to tell my friend I have feelings for her

too suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i know what a lot of you are going to say about not saying how you feel because it leaves you too vulnerable or not manly or whatever but i feel she is waiting for me to say i have feelings for her from all the past conversations we have had.

She is old fashioned and prefers the guy to make the move and tell her how he feels and what not. Now I dont know how many of you guys have fallen for a friend and known in your heart that she felt the same way about you from actions and words.

We were talking last night and she said she was talking to her friend about platonic relationships and how she doesnt see how it would work. She said she is affectionate and touchy feely with people that hopes to be more with. Other things are that she has commented on and then i have seen are that awhile back she says she gets nervous and worries that she is cross eyed or may have something in her teeth when she is attracted to someone. Well last week she asked me if there was something in her teeth and today in class she said she felt her eyes went cross eyed.

Also in a conversation she commented on the color of shorts I was wearing last week and a shirt and sweatshirt that i wear that she liked. I never knew she noticed what i wore before because she had never made comments on it.

Also, do you guys think everything happens for a reason? There are so many weird coicidences if you want to call them that that have happened to us. We have talked about them and asked other people what they thought of the events.

Also while talking she made a comment on how she was friends with a guy in high school and he would always make her laugh and how she was really attracted to him. She then said it's the type of relationship that me and her have.

We have talked about sex with each other. I am a virgin and have never been in a relationship with anyone. She has more experience and she gave examples of how if it was me and her she would be encouraing and what not since i did not have experience with sex and the like.

Ever since I met her, we clicked. She feels the same way about me. we are able to talk forever and never get bored with each other. There is always something funny to bring up and things keep growing and growing.

Now here is where it gets tricky. She went out with my good friend for about 2 months but it ended because she cheated on him. Now I believe everyone makes mistakes and you just need to learn from them and that the past does not necesarrily predict what the future will hold. I know some of you may have cheated and will not do it again and that it was a mistake that helped you learn.

Anyways, any thoughts or comments or similar situations let me know. I just typed this all out to get some of my feelings out so sorry if its long as hell.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from what Hollywood would have you believe, heart-wrenching confessions of love never (ok, RARELY) work...

In this kind of stiuation, actions speak louder than words and if you are hell bent on trying to move from a friendship to a relationship, the best move is to take her out on a serious date (leave no confusion that its a date with the two of you) and then move in for a kiss at some point in the evening.

Based on what you've written, it sounds like there's a chance she might be attracted to you, but I'd be highly skeptical if you've been friends for any length of time. Normally that's not the best precursor to a relationship.

-LB

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I do not know your actual situation. I didn't bother reading your long excuses for what is normally known as a mistake. Let's just hope your not on here 6 months from now posting a sad tale.

I think they say you shouldn't reveal your feelings until way down the line. Once you do then the game is over. She will no longer feel the challenge to try to win you over. You will become just another conquered thing in her subconscious mind. I'm not reffering to her conscious personality here.

Subconsciously she will begin to destroy your relationship if she still feels unsatisfied in life.

So let's just hope that she is out of game and actually ready to settle down with a total AFC who admits his undying love like some rookie.

Good luck.

too suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes guys i know to you i am apporaching everything wrong but in my heart it feels right so thats what i am going to go with. tomorrow i will see if the juice was worth the squeeze. also, i am not dropping the love word at all. i am just going to say i have feelings for her because i feel she has them for me.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by too suave
yes guys i know to you i am apporaching everything wrong but in my heart it feels right so thats what i am going to go with. tomorrow i will see if the juice was worth the squeeze. also, i am not dropping the love word at all. i am just going to say i have feelings for her because i feel she has them for me.
I'll boil this entire "DJ" website/forum down to one simple statement that has simultaneously depressed me and given me new insight into women:

Everything you think you know is wrong.

If it "feels right" then that probably means you're doing something wrong.

-LB

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel she is waiting for me to say i have feelings for her from all the past conversations we have had.
No, you feel it is the right thing to communicate your feelings to her because you feel infatuation.

WTF is all this talk about your feelings???

If you tell her that you have "feelings" for her, you're going to throw your friendly relationship with her into an awkward position.

Women verbally communicate their feelings, men should physically communicate theirs.

You might be in the friend zone, but you might be correct about her. She may have thrown you a clue on how to make a move on her:

She said she is affectionate and touchy feely with people that hopes to be more with.
This is what women like. Start touching her!!! However, don't do something "romantic" like hold her hand, be playful with her. Start poking her for no reason with your finger. Try tickling her. Do things that are fun and playful. She'll become comfortable with you touching her. Then start doing things that are basically a non-threatening touch such as brushing her hair out of her face, lightly touching her back as the two of you go through a doorway, examining her rings, earrings, necklace, etc. Whatever you do, don't communicate your feelings to her verbally or you're gonna ruin your chances with her for good.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by too suave
i am just going to say i have feelings for her because i feel she has them for me.

Big mistake....... Actions speak louder than words. Ask her out on a date, show her you're interested in more and be a MAN about the outcome! Your in AFC territory.

floorman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I saw this in a column once, it said, "If you have to tell her of your feelings, she is not interested!"

You need to build her interest up, start dating girls and telling her about it, see how she reacts. If all else fails, cut her off, and then when she comes to you, her interest level will rise, and you can make the move.

I wish i had known this many times before, but once I read this I can tell you it is true!

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I believe everyone makes mistakes and you just need to learn from them and that the past does not necesarrily predict what the future will hold. I know some of you may have cheated and will not do it again and that it was a mistake that helped you learn.
Does SHE recognise that was a mistake?

The past is the best prediction of the future. Why do you think we study history?

Go with Desdinova's advice else I would just personally kiss her silly.

You are still in the matrix, what you feel is believe is right is counterintuitive.

Please keep us updated

Kaine

too suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh **** i cant believe i was about to tell her my feelings. after reading a lot more posts on this site i am a retard. i realize i do need to show her with actions rather than words. one little problem though, i already told her i needed to talk to her in person about something so she is expecting me to tell her something in person tmw. how the hell can i get out of "telling her" and instead showing her.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she asks you what's up just kiss her.

I, unlike some of the others, actually read your post and think that she is waiting for you to make a move.

If that seems a little too ballsy there is always the pu$$y way, which I still think is ok.

You can say
"I have been feeling some sort of vibe from you lately, I was wondering if it was just my imagination"

This does not associate you with any feelings.

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres my two cents:

I've actually done this before, right after I started reading the site and still needed convincing of all this crap. Despite everyones opinion of not to do it, I did, I just had to get it off my chest. I felt great afterwards in that it was a nice burden off my chest and well we both decided at the time it would not be a good idea to pursue anything since I was leaving for college, although at the time she said she had a thing for me anyways like 3 days later she tells me she met some guy and etc etc and well I was pretty pissed,

Anyways back to my point, go for it, for me it was the best experience it is fully kicked me into the DJ lifestyle.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aolsuxs
Heres my two cents:

I've actually done this before, right after I started reading the site and still needed convincing of all this crap. Despite everyones opinion of not to do it, I did, I just had to get it off my chest. I felt great afterwards in that it was a nice burden off my chest and well we both decided at the time it would not be a good idea to pursue anything since I was leaving for college, although at the time she said she had a thing for me anyways like 3 days later she tells me she met some guy and etc etc and well I was pretty pissed,

Anyways back to my point, go for it, for me it was the best experience it is fully kicked me into the DJ lifestyle.

The point is if your goal is to get with the girl you'll increase your likelyhood of getting her if you shut your mouth.

Otherwise if your goal is to "feel great" then end up at home masterbating by all means get it off your chest and tell her your love her.

Kaine

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only read the title of this thread. My advice is to only tell this to a girl after you just had sex and she lies in your arms. I will not go into the alpha male topic here, but telling a girl you have feelings for her without having any real relationship (being friends means d*ck), is really an action of a fool in love with someone he doesn't really know.

It's like talking to a girl and then kiss her compared too kissing a girl and then talk to her. The latter is way more powerful.