Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

about to go on second date she wants a double date??????

gpx45

Reaction score
Hey guys, I need a little advice, because I'm not sure of what it could mean on her part why she dicided on doing this.

So I met this girl Im 21 shes 19 btw.

So I met her online and we got along super well online we have alot in common.
so two days ago i took her on a date, we went to eat and we talked for most part. alot actually about 3 hours. It all was great, and in the end of the date we made out a little. After I left she texts me how much of a great time she had and hasnt had that much fun for a long time.

So today, (two days later) I ask her i shes doing anything tomorrow, (implying that I wanted to see her again.) She then says that if I want to bring a friend so she can bring her friend she says the friend wants to meet me? and I though it was a little strange if the first was really good why does she want to go on a second date as a double date with her friend? what could that mean?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out with them and MAKE SURE you get on her friend's good side. be as social with her friend as you can, just short of flirting/hitting on her. She is using her friend to gauge whether you're worthy. Dont act annoyed that shes insisting on a double date.

Bring a friend who won't embarrass you. A fun, social. preferably good looking guy that can keep interesting conversation.

Also, dont just hang off them all night. Be social, talk to other people there. Dont blatantly hit on other girls too hard, but be social and make it clear that you have plenty of options.

gpx45

Reaction score
none of my friends can make it because its in the middle of the week -_- so I should I just set up another time or tell her ill hang out with both of them?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
Go out with them and MAKE SURE you get on her friend's good side. be as social with her friend as you can, just short of flirting/hitting on her. She is using her friend to gauge whether you're worthy. Dont act annoyed that shes insisting on a double date.

Bring a friend who won't embarrass you. A fun, social. preferably good looking guy that can keep interesting conversation.

Also, dont just hang off them all night. Be social, talk to other people there. Dont blatantly hit on other girls too hard, but be social and make it clear that you have plenty of options.
This. Win over the friend :up: And go hang out with both of them.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a podcast about this exact subject a couple months ago (which you can check out HERE). In summary: when you first start taking out a girl, the LAST thing you need is for her or your friends to be in the picture. You need to build a foundation with her that's based on her own opinion of you, and that can get bastardized when friends enter into the picture. You really shouldn't be having friends enter into the picture until she's the girlfriend, or you've at least been out with her more than 5 times at minimum.

Girls that want to be with you will typically NOT try to invite other people onto your dates because they (a) really want to get to know you, and (b) don't want to risk you being more interested in their friend. So, for me, this would be a red flag. However, some girls are also not well versed in dating etiquette, and don't realize how much of a c-blocking move this idea could be. For all we know, she could just be so excited about you that she's ready to parade you around in front of her friends.

However, you have to remember that YOU are the man in this situation. As such, you need to be able to determine what things are going to help or hinder your dating situation and make decisions based on what's good for securing her interest.

In other words, you have the right to turn down this request. And, to be honest with you, she probably WANTS you to. In my head, she probably told her friend about you and the friend was all like "OMG, he sounds like a great guy, I want to meet him!" And the girl, not wanting to say "no" and come across like an a-hole to her friend, felt the need to ask you about her coming along. BUT, that doesn't necessarily mean she wants it to happen.

So, what do you do? Simple: give an answer that sounds kinda honest and factual, while making it all about her. In this instance, I'd simply say: "Man, I'd love to meet your friends at some point, but right now I think it's better if I get to know YOU even better first. I'm sure your friends are great, but I like to take my time before bringing other people into the picture." This message says two things: one, that I'm taking my time with this (i.e. I won't be like all the other needy, emotionally clingy guys that want to wife you up after one date); and two, it puts YOU in control of how this dating/relationship thing is going to run. And, when you say this to her, she should have no problem with it... unless she wasn't really feeling you in the first place, in which case you'll find out and dodge a HUGE bullet that would have involved you paying for two people when neither one had an interest in you.

Hope this helps!

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
100% with Harry Wilmington. You need to cement this relationship first before adding factors that might be beyond your control. You are dating her....not her friends nor family. Once you have gone out multiple times and f*cked her....then you can talk about going out with her friends.
DO NOT DO IT....you want her to be much more invested in this relationship such that she will think twice about dumping you because her friend might not approve of you. Women could be b8tches.....her friend might stear her away from you just cause she might be jealous that she has a boyfriend and she doesn/t....too unpredictable of situation. .Abe

gpx45

Reaction score
Yeah thats what I thought major ****block, and in my perticular case I can't point which way she could be point either she told her friend and shes excited or shes no interested or she looking for some bs approval. So I'll just tell her not yet I'll introduce my friends later and get to know her more. But I got to say this really put me down, kinda annoyed with it because I feel like I shouldn't waste my time. So I'll a few more date with her alone if she looks more invested and text me in that direction more than I'll introduce friends if not then I'll go on to the next one.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ the guys wanting him to hang out with the friend on a date :crackup:

You should never hang out with a friend of a chick you're trying to bang. The friend will influence her decision every step of the way. She will be relying on her opinion of what she thinks of you. "Do you like him?" "What do you think?" If she gives a negative opinion about you, you can be screwed, and not in a good way. She could also being trying to unload you on to the friend. Chicks who don't want to bang you (but sees you as a dude for her friends) will shove you on to their friends. Hoping you two might click. You want to be banging this chick, not meeting her friends. There should be no reason that you should be meeting her friend this early. There are two reasons. She either wants an opinion from her friend. Or she wants to unload you on to the friend. Chicks who wanna bang don't meet up with friends for dates. I would cancel this date. Say you're busy and set up another date alone with this chick. You don't want a friend gving her opinions about you. You also don't want to be passed off to a chick who could be less in value.

Harry Wilmington said:
I did a podcast about this exact subject a couple months ago (which you can check out HERE).
Seriously dude, you're not supposed to be advertising your stuff. You do this all this all the time. It's against forum rules. :yes:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want out of this relationship? If it's just as a FB then, unless you're thinking threesome, then I'd cancel, keep it strictly business. By wanting to introduce you to her friend, this chick is probably thinking long term. If the date goes well, the for the next one, she might try to introduce you to her parents...

Otherwise, if you're not thinking LTR, and you still decide to go, then just have fun with it and set your expectations low. I don't really mind meeting a chick when she's out with her friends. Unless you're a creepo, you can just chat up the friend, give her some company and she's usually happy, and make sure to be nice to your chick while the friend's around :)

If the friend starts to like(attracted to) you, then you may be able to create some competition between the two, which is usually good....for you :up: And, if the three of you are having fun together, then, depending on the night, you can always invite both of them back to your place for some more drinks...and some more fun...

If you decide to go, just have fun with it, who cares.

gpx45

Reaction score
I actually like this chick, I'd rather have get to know me more and vice versa. Should I be honest and tell her I's rather go out with you individually because I like or an in a way attracted to her? I'm not looking to fool around for a night and dip not with this one at least.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be a great fighter, you have to have the attitude that you will fight anybody any time. I think skills with women are like that. Give me any random woman any time, and I will at least believe that I am about to make her like me. If you work in sales, you have to believe in your skill, or else you don't knock on the next door or make the next call, and you're done. When a woman would open the door or answer the phone, my first thought was 'here comes my next pay check.' Give me any woman any time, and I believe I can sell her something:D

A girl's friends certainly can be c0ckbockers. But the point of doing so is not celibacy. The point is that they think they are preventing their friend from making a bad decision that they will later regret. That's what good friends do, as far as women are concerned. But if they like you, then you're not a bad decision. I have had a girl's friends let us use their place to fvck. When they like you, they do the opposite of c0ckblock.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gpx45 said:
I actually like this chick, I'd rather have get to know me more and vice versa. Should I be honest and tell her I's rather go out with you individually because I like or an in a way attracted to her? I'm not looking to fool around for a night and dip not with this one at least.
No, don't say that. This still applies to your siuation. You don't want her friend to influence her opinion of you. You don't want this girl to dump you on to her friend. You want to establish a relationship with her. Not with her friend getting in the way. Being a third wheel will make it awkward and it will take away from your date. Get to know this chick more before you hang out with her friend. Set up a date where you guys can get to know each other without the friend. The fact is that this girl might not like you as much as you like her. Hang out with her and not with the friend. Good Luck.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If woman's friends sees that you are dating her, she will try to snip your balls off. Don't do it.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will go with a no here just because youve only had one date

And to be honest i don’t really understand why the friend needs to be involved unless there’s some sort of ulterior motive which you wouldn’t want to know about anyway ...

I was dating a chick over Christmas also 19 and on the third date she wanted our friends to meet

As it happens my friends already knew her friends so i couldn’t see a problem with it and agreed

Biggest mistake i have ever made of being a DJ ....almost immediately i found myself putting the friends on the pedestal and losing control of my frame

She then started playing up to the attention of the group by feeling the need to show a bruise on her T*IT to everyone which apparently “the dog had done”

To which one of the friends glanced at her and started giggling ......she had obviously either been banging someone else behind my back or was aiming to beta orbit me

At that point i quite calmly whispered in my friends ear and left the restaurant
I had a text from her a few hours later apologising and saying she still liked me however i was no longer interested

(i later found out she was a major fruitcake , was banging someone else and was also a fully fledged cocaine addict )

Good luck

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend, of sorts, had a simular experience. She would later tell me that even though she liked him she thought he only wanted to bang her and move on. The double date idea was to keep him from moving too fast. My friend picked me, at her suggestion, to be the date for her friend. We ended up going on five double dates, each time with a different friend of hers. We all had a good time but my friend wasn't making any headway with the girl.

On my birthday a few guys and I were out partying and decided to stop by this girl’s house as we were in the neighborhood. While there; one of the guys suggested she give me a kiss since it was my birthday. It put us both on the spot and there was a great deal of hesitation on both our parts but eventually we put our lips together for a little peck. A little later we were sitting on the couch with her between my friend (the one who was dating her) and me. When my friend had gone to the bathroom she turned to me planting a kiss on me that suddenly made everything make sense.

Afterwards we didn’t go on any more of these double dates. It was just her and me.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can recall about a thousand instances where I've set up my friends with chicks of a girl I just met, or I've been set up with a chick by the same circumstances.

A lot of it comes down to your buddy, and if you can hold your own in that type of dynamic.

If you're better one one one, where you need to go through the whole seduction process without any interference, then don't make it a group thing.

Just do whatever you're comfortable with.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it. Harry said it best, I agree 100%. You need 1on1 time with her and her only.