"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

About to enter an LDR...should I?

Anonymous56

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Well heres the deal. I was at a university for 2 years. I met a really great girl and we have been together for 4 months. Well I found out a month or two ago that I was transferring to a college 12 hours away for sports reasons. We currently live close (45 minutes). I am going to be away from her for 3 months at a time (fall/spring semester). I will be able to see her a lot over winter break and of course over summer break. She is a senior and I am a junior. She is not the crazy party type but she does go out sometimes (im the same way). Should I even attempt? The reason I am asking is because if we are going to break up id rather do it before I leave so there is a possibility we can get back together somewhere down the line. I don't want to do it over the phone while im at school.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
It's ur fvcking life... make up your own damn mind, bunch of strangers should not be able to tell you what to do with your life
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Originally posted by Don_Marko
It's ur fvcking life... make up your own damn mind, bunch of strangers should not be able to tell you what to do with your life
Thats what I say about a lot of posts on here to myself. Like should I go with HB7 or 9. 7 has a great personality but 9 is hott. What should I do? (There are posts like that too.) I am screaming at my computer saying decide for yourself.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Dude, if you have to ask, you've answered your own question.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
Unless you're going to marry her there's no real reason to keep dating her, right? Plenty of other women.
 
Top