Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About to confront a cheating girl

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found out last night this girl I've been seeing has been fvcking another guy.
I work with his sister and she told me the whole sordid story.

Anyway, I plan to confront her and kick her arse to the kerb with a healthy "Fvck You".

Anyone got any advice on these sort of "meetings"?

We weren't serious but she has been lying to me for ages about not seeing anyone else blah blah blah.

I just want her to realise she's a fvcking slvt who'll regret it every time she looks in the mirror.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad move Pig!

Your message is lost in this encounter.

The best revenge is to remove your attention from her completely.

Don't let her draw you into a chick-like drama fest. Don't lose your cool. It only shows that YOU cared more than her. No matter what you say or how you say it, she wins. She will not feel any guilt about her actions. She will only twist the reality of the situation in her own mind to believe that YOU are the in wrong.

The best (and most positive) thing you can do here is walk away and ignore any further communication. If questioned, tell her she is a liar and that is all. Walk away forever.

Don't let this situation get you down. You weren't serious with this girl and she has actually done you a HUGE favour. She has played her cards and showed you her true colors. You won't waste anymore time on her and that is a GREAT thing to know sooner rather than later.

Be cool bro. Trust me!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried ignoring her but she hasn't been taking the bait and just carried on like nothing happened.
I need some closure, man. She looked me in the eye and told me things while the whole time she was sucking some other guy's d1ck.

I'm not going to get bogged down in bullsht, I'm gonna say my piece and walk and then no contact.

I know what you're saying is right though. Your opinion is one I respect on these forums but I feel injured and need to call her on her whoring ways.
I'm not going to get angry, I'm just going to tell her I know all about it and that I don't want to hear from her again.

I'm meeting her in two hours.

Satin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Found out last night this girl I've been seeing has been fvcking another guy.
I work with his sister and she told me the whole sordid story.

Anyway, I plan to confront her and kick her arse to the kerb with a healthy "Fvck You".

Anyone got any advice on these sort of "meetings"?

We weren't serious but she has been lying to me for ages about not seeing anyone else blah blah blah.

I just want her to realise she's a fvcking slvt who'll regret it every time she looks in the mirror.
Honestly, the best thing you could do is stay in control of yourself when you talk to her. Tell her why you don't want to see her any more and be firm and decisive, yet also calm and "matter of fact."

I know you'd probably love to go apesh!t on her, find out the "why?", etc., but you'll come out of it much better (and feel better after the sting wears off) if you don't show her how much it got to you.

Easier said than done, I know, but good luck.

satin

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You're not serious nor bound
2. Yeah it sucks we've all been there at one time or another
3. Getting angry, petty etc is what women do. Demonstrating this only shows she got to you and ultiamtely won the power struggle as by acting in a crazy/anger manner only reinforces you cared more about it than she did(obviously)
4. Be thankful she revealed her true colors now as opposed to getting in deep/married and finding this crap out.
5. Being unaffected is the best revenge because she's expecting you to flip out. In doing so you will create doubt for her and she'll be somewhat tortured that you didn't give a damn. (Of course I'm assuming she's not a cluster B, which would mean she wasn't capable of caring).
6. Either refocus on yourself and stay away from women for a bit to clear out negative vibes or get right back in there with a new chick which will piss her off even more. Women love to cheat and know that the guy was/is still pining for her. When they cheat and the guy is basically saying that's cool it drives them nuts because they never gained the upper hand.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
I've tried ignoring her but she hasn't been taking the bait
There's no bait to take. Shut her out completely!

Greasy Pig said:
I need some closure, man.
You said yourself that this relationship wasn't serious. Even if it was SHE doesn't deserve any closure. Leave her wondering why you suddenly lost all interest.

Greasy Pig said:
She looked me in the eye and told me things while the whole time she was sucking some other guy's d1ck.
Yep and remember that every woman in the world will tell you she loves you and break up with you the very next day.

Greasy Pig said:
I'm not going to get bogged down in bullsht, I'm gonna say my piece and walk and then no contact.
I bet you will get drawn into an emotion-filled confrontation. Later on you will regret being sucked into her drama.

Greasy Pig said:
I'm meeting her in two hours.
Best thing you can do is stand her up. Don't call, just don't show up. Don't answer her calls or texts. Disappear.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some closure, man. She looked me in the eye and told me things while the whole time she was sucking some other guy's d1ck.
Wow I read that sentence wrong the first time. Jokes aside. Leave it. YOu want a cathardic blow out. To express your feelings. Don't. It doesn't even make you feel better. You'll do it anyway though.

THE BEST. The best is just going ghost. Then start dating someone else. And leaving her with a head full of WTF??? Then. if she starts in on you for being a jerk and dumping her, then, and only then do you drop the bomb. I don't stay with cheating hores like you, everyone knows what you are. Backturn, walk off. Win.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
There's no bait to take. Shut her out completely!

You said yourself that this relationship wasn't serious. Even if it was SHE doesn't deserve any closure. Leave her wondering why you suddenly lost all interest.

Yep and remember that every woman in the world will tell you she loves you and break up with you the very next day.

I bet you will get drawn into an emotion-filled confrontation. Later on you will regret being sucked into her drama.

Best thing you can do is stand her up. Don't call, just don't show up. Don't answer her calls or texts. Disappear.
Slickster's advice is the way to go. Resist the temptation to call her out, it will achieve nothing.

If I read it correctly, you hadn't even committed to exclusivity? She has already rationalised her actions in her mind.

It's pointless trying to argue about something like a woman's attraction, when she can't even control it.

A bigger swinging d!ck won out. Accept it and move on like a man.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
THE BEST. The best is just going ghost. Then start dating someone else. And leaving her with a head full of WTF??? Then. if she starts in on you for being a jerk and dumping her, then, and only then do you drop the bomb. I don't stay with cheating hores like you, everyone knows what you are. Backturn, walk off. Win.
^^^^^^^
This!

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
waiting for GP to come back and tell us how she tried to justifiy everything she has doen and it was all his fault

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
waiting for GP to come back and tell us how she tried to justifiy everything she has doen and it was all his fault
lol yep just like a typical woman!

The most powerful blow you can deliver to this woman is pulling attention away. You getting irrate with her will let her know you have feelings for her and she got to you. Keeping your cool and thoughts to yourself will tell her that you don't care what happens with her. That my friend will be the ultimate power play.

She might not feel the pain right away because she's on a chemical romance high with this new guy right now, but soon she'll stop and see whats going on.

Trust me they are all programmed the same. Thats the world of b it ches.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well? What happened?
I hope you took the advice and just disappeared but if you met up with her how did it go?
If you did go I hope she didn't flake on you.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you ignoring her if you're still in contact with her?

Go totally bye bye. Let her use her imagination as to why you are ignoring her. Let her freak. No need to "confront" her as she is now in your past.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, the meeting went pretty well I think.

I kept my cool and just told her I was gone.

Of course she denied it at first so I said: "No worries, call his sister right now and tell her she's a liar." she refused and then confessed.
Apologised repeatedly and tried to justify her actions. No real attempts to blameshift and even tried the old "he's an arsehole and it was nothing and it's over" but I just said it's too late, she'd shown her true colours.

She asked if we could still be friends. I admit I could've answered that question a bit more coolly as I tried to let her down easy instead of just saying a straight "no". I ended up telling her I'm only friends with people who deserve it.

At the end I she made some inane comment about how hard it was for her and that's about the only time I fired up and told her a few home truths I've found with other women over the years. She said: "That's not fair to lump me in with those other women!"
I said: "Actions speak louder than words, you decided to go out and spread your legs for some bloke, which is what all women will do at some point. Goodbye." And then I walked away.

I admit I still feel really hurt because although we weren't serious, I had developed feelings for her and had been spending more and more time with her.
I definitely feel happy about confronting her and watching her squirm.
I have some closure but still a lot of anger bottled up from resisting the urge to blast her with both barrels. Time heals all wounds though.

She hasn't tried to make contact yet but that's my next test: not replying when my temptation will be to try to hurt her with words.

Overall, this whole situation was a great learning experience. Thanks heaps for the concern and the sound advice.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where you just get on your horse and ride away, if you are interested in ****ing with her head it's the best way to do it. That's when women go crazy and break themselves while you are laughing at her.

And it's also the only way to do it regardless of whether you harbor some dubious desire for revenge.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still not entirely sure why you dumped her. I would have just banged her less and banged my other women more. Or told her you knew and the only way she could stay with you was to get another chick to have a threesome with you. Sounds like you took this chick awfully seriously. Unless you thought you'd catch some STD from her or something, that's a valid reason for dumping a chick.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Zarky, I just couldn't handle the lies and being played for a sucker chump. The fairest thing for my sanity was to end it and tell her exactly why.
In all honesty, I'm glad I did it.
I'm feeling calmer and more satisfied every hour.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: She just sent a really apologetic text. Not seeking reconciliation but just trying to say sorry again and how it was a sh1t thing for her to do.

Everyone will say ignore it but would that show I am pissed off and fall in to her trap?
I somehow feel it would be more honourable or somehow "bigger" of me to reply with a simple one sentence acknowledgment of her contrition.

I sort of feel not replying would paint me as being petty and immature or something. But that replying with a simple "Thanks and I agree" would be sufficient.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
you owe her nothing, she is a cheating *****, you already are on the higher ground.
dont reply....but of course you want to keep the contact so you will.