“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

About the Cell #

Daikatana

New Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Cali
Ok, as you can see, I am new (Well post wise, I have been reading for weeks now, but since many questions have risen in my head, I wanted some information from the masters)

Ok, now what would you do in this type of situation, given the fact you already got the ballz to go up to her:

You: Blah Blah
Her: Blah Blah
You: Blah Blah
Her: Blah Blah
You: I have some business to attend to, can I have your HOME phone #?
Her: Can I give you my Cell # instead?

*Now I have been reading up on some other people's opinions, and some said that getting the Cell number is a bad idea.

My questions is, how would you handle this situation? And what would you say?

*Some things come to mind as to why she may want to give you the Cell instead of the Home, but I understand the Home # is best. Here are the things that come to my mind:

- Parents don't like people calling the house, thus she gives you the cell
- She doesn't have a home # but a cell (I know of some people who don't have a home # so thats why this came to my mind)
- Might not be really interested, but gives you a # to be nice.

Would you accept it and never call? Or what would you say? Some info would be most helpful. :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude whoever said getting a cell # is a bad idea is an idiot.

I dont give my home # to anyone, not even my close friends. When im home im there for a reason and dont want my domain to be disturbed by bothersome calls.

Thats what cellys are for. Giving a cell # is common and questioning it is ridiculous. Stick with your instincts. Dont ask for home #'s. Get the cell, thats all you need bro. Wether she chooses to answer is on her.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
A home # is a private thing, thats why its a big deal. Personally, I feel poweful having her home # :). Anyways, I gave this girl my home # cause I had nothing on me at the time and had no cell either (I was at a dance, and we got it on pretty well). She rang me on her cell and left her cell #. So, shortly after I got a cell, and asked her for her phone # after our second get together. She gave it to me, but told her not to call her on it cause the cell was better. I think that was cause of her parents, but being the ass I am I called her at home and her mom awnsered but didnt ask any questions. I told her Im home this weekend (Im away for school) and she told me she didnt know if she was free. So I told her to call me the next day cause I had to know by then (BS, but ultimatums rock), but I never a recieved a call.

A) Used the home #! BAD BAD idea. This girl was 15, btw.
B) See A
C) A and B
D) All of the above
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
I dont know what the hell Renegades saying (calling a girl on her home phone isnt wrong unless specified-as in your case), but a cell number isnt known as unwanted around here. A home number is preferable, but the cell is nearly just as good.

I belive you are mixing up CELL number and WORK number. The work number is the number that, if given, guys here would decline it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Personally, I'd much prefer the cell # to the home #.
I got this one girls # last week, had so much in common, so much to talk about, it's uncanny. However, she told me that she doesn't have a cell; just the landline. No answering machine, no voice mail - nothing!

I've called 2x during the week, and no answer. She didn't have my number, so she couldn't be screening my call, I wouldn't think.

I'd much prefer to have her cell #, if she had a cell.
Because, then if I got no answer, I'd know to move on. Now, my queue is getting jammed up. I have to move on and wait until I see her again.

But that's life, and there are plenty more where she came from.
 
Top