Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About talking on the phone.....

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know your not supposed to talk long on the phone, but it's the only time I can really talk to this one girl. We're at a summer program and all the work we have leaves us little time to talk, so is it OK to make an exception with the "only use the phone to set up dates" rule? I mean, she even tells me to call her.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have you been together? Are bf/gf or just dating? The more commitmant you have the more acceptable certain things become due to circumstance but even so remember that the DJ principles apply even when you break them:D

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All talking is done live - if she isn't willing to dress up nice, look pretty N get out of her house (her comfort zone) to see you. She's worthless.

U are wasting your time on the phone - unless you want to have a phone only relationship or phone sex then keep do'N what you are do'N.

GHOST

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree completely with ghost......talk things over with her...and if shes not willing to make time, move on. Phone relationships suck dude...try to end that ASAP and try to find a girl that actually wants to do stuff.

bludb0i

Don Juan
Reaction score
to me its koo to talk on the phone just don't talk too long. i would say a half hour and under. sometimes just using it to only set up dates make you seem too fake and they might be looking for a guy not someone who just wants to get laid. i would talk with her but not to often and still use it to set up dates, but talk here and there too. that rule is effective but like any other rules sometimes its better to know the situation and do wat u need.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there is an exception to every rule. dont screw yourself just because you read the bible too literally. adapt.

BUT be careful not to abandon advice too easily... it is based on good premises usually.

so decide whether this really woarrants an exception, or if she is simply not willing to make time