Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About some of the posts:

Reaction score
We need to start slamming the fools who post dumb assed posts, where it's obvious that they haven't even bothered to read the bible.

I think alot of these twerps come here and just read the post without even getting a basic understanding of what is preached in the DJ bible.

To improve this site what should happen to teach these guys a lesson on posting inane post, we should just tell em to read the bible and offer NO help.

By continuing to help these lazy type of heads we are contributing to the problem and not making them strong enough to stand on their own two feet.

Feed a man a fish and you feed him for a day, but teach him to fish you feed him for a life time!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that these dumb posts are getting out of hand and it's frustrating to see good posts pushed out of sight and forgotten, but the Bible too big and long-winded for a lot of newbies looking for a quick answer to a problem.

I honestly think it would be a good initiative to create a summarised version of the Bible or a sticky FAQ (maybe with references to relevant articles).

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i'm glad i'm not the only one who's noticed recently. I agree, but i think we should throw in a two week probation period and a test at the end! Jokes, jokes. I think a swift "GO READ THE BIBLE" should do the trick

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnny_chase
I think a swift "GO READ THE BIBLE" should do the trick
been there done that, it doesn't work.

idiotposter: blah blah blah

me: go read the dj bible before posting.

idiotposter: ^o) gee, that helps. now any one here with real advice?

me: what the hell.

they don't listen most of the time. you got to think of a better way to fight off these posts

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt this what moderators are for? cleanin up the board?

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe i phrased that wrongly, i meant something needs to be done to prevent someone from actually posting something like that before they have read the bible. because they dont exactly listen when you tell them to, and actually get quite defensive and say something like they read it but couldn't find their answer. though, for those of us who've read it, the answer to his lameass question can obviously be found within it.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but, you don't understand, my situations different, I'm so depressed, I can't find a girlfriend, can anybody recommend a good ant-depressant;)

Anaxibios

Don Juan
Reaction score
The real problem isn't the bible or its length, it is that most new DJs (and indeed most visitors to this site) are looking for a quick fix and formulas for success.

I just started reading this stuff a month or two ago and I'm pretty sure that's what i was looking for.

Luckily I actually read some of the attitude posts and realize that success is more than just a few lines and a C+F routine; it is a journey.

Still, what w the modern world, everyone want a quick fix. Too bad.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A common misconception. Moderators are actually for (1) Making pointless posts in "Anything Else" (2) Hijacking other people's threads to exchange lame jokes with each other, and (3) Arguing with people who complain about their moderating (or lack thereof).

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You all need to shut up and chill.

You were all n00bs once.

Tell them to read the bible and leave it at that. If they don't listen, they don't get any advice.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
um....yeah. I'm will squirrels because I really don't give a ****. If something stupid is posted I just ignore it.

I personally don't care if they don't go read the Bible. I told them to and I'm not going to pamper some kid. When 20 people told me to go read the fvcking bible in my first post, I did. I read through that whole damn thing. Then I thought:

damn...that was long.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I thought, but then Interpol pointed out the other reasons for having moderators. :rolleyes:

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
A common misconception. Moderators are actually for (1) Making pointless posts in "Anything Else" (2) Hijacking other people's threads to exchange lame jokes with each other, and (3) Arguing with people who complain about their moderating (or lack thereof).
Sweet... I'm 3-0.

By the way, speaking of Anything Else...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you mad or something because you aren't a moderator?

Gio: 3-0 also...Go us. (Woops, bet I get ripped for joking with you.)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
That's what I thought, but then Interpol pointed out the other reasons for having moderators. :rolleyes:
Ya man who woulda thunk that after I lost that Master Don Juan I would be forced to lose all personality and posting priveledges. I do believe I want a recount!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for proving my point.
I would rather read posts by someone who jokes in every thread than someone who b*tches and whines in every thread.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give the moderators ideas, recently they've been being nazi enough as is. (They're job is NOT to close every thread that they dislike for personal reasons because they're 18 year-olds going on power trips.)

I would also like to point out that having been on this site for more than 3 years that this is not recent at all; there will always be new people and dumb posts and people who b1tch about new people and dumb posts.

Chill the hell out.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MsThang
Don't give the moderators ideas, recently they've been being nazi enough as is.
I just cannot fathom how a moderator closing a thread -- no matter how unwarranted that decision may or may not be -- compares to rounding up millions people based on their religion and/or ethnicity, using them as slave labor, or raping and slaughtering them.