Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About Regrets

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes im really confident and sometimes im really not... so when i do something when im confident sometimes id regret it later when im not... I just wanna hear some thoughs... maybe being a man will will take care of everthing:cool: ...

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
LAWYER said:
Sometimes im really confident and sometimes im really not... so when i do something when im confident sometimes id regret it later when im not...
Has anyone ever told you, you sounds like a lawyer :confused:

ps. Be more specific if you want advice.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
lol... i think i just answered my own question... HOW do you stay confident so when you do something you dont regret it afterwards?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't done.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Lawyer,

Confidence has LITTLE bearing in this scenario. Regrets don't really come primarily from feelings of superiority OR inferiority. Regrets come from doing things that you feel might go against who you are AT YOUR CORE.

If whatever you do registers as being true to who you are on the inside, then the number of regrets you have for "doing" whatever it is you do will be minimized.

Often, we do things while on an ego trip or an emotional high that is not consistent with who we are as a person. So that when the "trip" ends, and the "high" comes down, we are forced to view our actions and decisions through the lens of our REAL perspective.

The only way to effectively combat this situation is to either change what you're doing, or change the way you THINK about what you're doing.

How is this done?

Well, any behavior we link enough pleasure and perceived benefit to, we are more likely to gravitate towards. And conversely, any behavior we link enough pain and perceived liability to, we are more likely to avoid.

And that's the best I can offer you, soldier.

March on.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score

victory unlimited... I think this is the answer im looking for...:rockon:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Whenever I think of regret I immediately turn to Mamet:

Ricky Roma: "When you die you're gonna regret the things you don't do. You think you're queer? I'm gonna tell you something. We're all queer. You think you're a thief? So what? You get befuddled by a middle-class morality? Get shut of it. Shut it out. You cheat on your wife, you did it. Live with it. You fvck little girls? so be it. There's an absolute morality? Maybe. And then what? If you think there is, go ahead, be that thing. Bad people go to hell? I don't think so. You think that, act that way. A hell exists on earth? Yes. I won't live in it. That's me."

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
omg... hamlet... i hate shakespear... and thatbook