"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

About Pook.

AFC-Murdaz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2003
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
Location
nyyy bklyn manhan
the thing mat and I want to know is, many of us say his philosophy is amazing, but did any of us try it?
i know for sure its very hard to apply it, look at all the reading we must do and takin :eek:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Are you so lazy? Can you not trust in God? You come here, read about "Pook" and seek to try his ideals out instead? I just don't quite get it. I can understand that you don't wish to give up certain things...What exactly? masturbation? trying to make girls like you when all they want is a new pair of pants?

Can you not read the Pooks post and gleam from it understanding that transcends the norm? What is it that you are waiting for? Affirmation? from the same shy guys that posted in the first place.


Just live YOUR life, as best as you see fit.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
the only way to succed in life is to make your own mistakes.

choose what you want to do and do them.

dont sit around here asking other to dictate your life.

YOU go and find the best path.

Try it, if it goes wrong, try something else.

instead of just reading what this guy named "pook" says try to understand what he says.
 

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Location
North East, USA
Originally posted by MVPlaya
Just curious, is there a conflict between Buddhism and Don Juanism?
Sometimes there is, but it's advice I never follow anyway. Something like intentially dumping a girl that you got to like you just for the power trip. Intentially hurting people is just bad overall I'd say. But most things I find similar. A big part of Buddhism is detachment and that all things are impermenant, so if you can go into dating detached at first and realize that it will end one day either through break up, or even if you got married through death eventually, then you will be calmer and less upset when the relationship does end.

Setting aside your own ego does not conflict either. I mean why don't you ask out a girl sometimes? She might say no thus bruising your ego and making you think what's wrong with me? But if you can push it aside sometimes, her answer is just a word "yes or no" and nothing more then that. It can't really upset you if you view things that way. :)
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Originally posted by Matlm
Has anyone here really applied Pook's Philosophies? I mean seriously, his way of life is so different than mine that I am just scared as hell of giving up my old desperate ways mainly because it's what I have known all my life.

I guess what I really need is someone further along the Pook's path to tell me what it's like. Please don't post if you think the Pook philosophy has helped you. Only post if you know for a fact that it has been the right path for you to follow. Tell me about your experience.

Look, I don't have any doubt that Pook is right. Just right now all I need is some reassurance because I am about to give up things I have known my whole life, and it's scary as ****.
Get off the next mans dikk and be a man, find your own path...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top