“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

About last night

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
Last night I went out with a bunch of lawyers and some Docs to a strip bar. I am not in to strip bars really, they piss me off because its all just out of reach.

Anyway I applied DJ101 as I have heard it from P S and focussed on the conversation and the ONE! interesting male there and talked. Now, I already know I look good but I just showed no iterest in the strippers as they came up to solicit money from us. This was in Porkys by the way...K C Sydney.

Anyway it was incredible to watch probably 7 different strippers get drinks from these men and solicit lap dances and private sessions. The, they would come back to the table, sit up beside me and this other guy, drink their free drink and talk to us. Stacks of C&F and didn't even bother asking us for a strip or drink.

So, I am sitting there being flirted at outrageously, then she would look accross the table to one of the other guys and ask for a "drink hon?" Then grab my arm and whisper in my ear and giggle and flirt. The other men started getting a little pissed by the end of the night, especially when one of the women bought me a drink and gave me her email.

Im not gonna use it by the way but MAN, it was pretty incredible. I just looked around and thought "Tonight I know I am the best looking so I will do Player Supreme" I had nothing to lose, just a tester.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
sorry

I know looks aren't that important so I am not trying to boost my ego. The other guy that I was speaking with whilst ignoring the strippers was butt ugly but one would sit beside him and one beside me. He was entertaining but simply didn't give a damn and was not gonna buy them drinks or a lap dance.

I am fortunate that I look good but it has never really worked for me because I always want to accomodate and please women, even strippers! This time I simply didn't I genuinely was interested in my conversation with the other bloke and saw the strip show as a nuisance.

It was absolutely stunning. I had all these women playing up to me but not expecting anything from me. Meanwhile these other poor sods were wrapping themselves in circles and jumping through hoops trying to get attention. When they got attention ot was for money or a drink.

I wondered if the girls were even aware of situtation. It was obsene to watch these poor buggers doing cartwheels while I became allof and "strong?". The girls seemed to not question it themselves, as if they knew that these men would do anything despite their behaviour. I was amazed and wondered if I am usually one of those other men. Probably am.

Anyway, it was a safe test because I really had no interest in going let alone trying to get laid. So, to Player Supreme, I just ACTED like you probably naturally are, but as I said, it was a safe environment.
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
It's all about the attitude man. Of course being surrounded by AFCs certainly helps ;)

I'm not a big fan of strip clubs either, but I may have to try this approach sometime.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
it's a simple case of being unique, always set yourself apart in a crowd.
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
YEAH

It was a safe environment to try it out on but it worked like bloody magic.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Yeah Sart. Your starting to wake up from the matrix. Sounds like you experienced a Choosing. Hoes will choose their master. When your mind is fully awakened you will experience more of this thing.

You will notice the machinations of women in general and not be effected or affacted by it. You will stand outside of it.

They will notice this and bow to your superiority. Once they realize that you are not like all the rest of the chumps who chase after them.

Strippers are highly evolved at being the super attention hors. When a man comes within their presence who isn't playing their game, he stands out.

Let me know how the email thing goes with the one stripper. It would be interesting to watch your seduction skills blossom off this one.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Just thought of something, bring a big a$$ textbook when you go out with your friends, and just read that.



Have a couple drinks yourself so the bouncers don't kick you out though. :D
 
Top