“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

About Kino

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Now I don't have to much trouble with the talking or going up to girls and I'm ok at Kino and great at eye contact. but... I never really tickle a girl. I know a lot og guys do, But i don't know how to. So is there lika a correct way to tickle a girl. And how do you make tickling more sexual.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
I read all the Kino **** but nobody knows. How the hell Am I supposed to know jhow
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Well, keep your nails well cut.
When tickling, try to use them, pushing your finger forward. This way it will be rough but not cutting. If you use your fingertips they might not feel it.

I like to go straight ahead with my finger in a medium to fast speed.
Or, the real kicker, is to go up whatever area you're tickling slowly, in spiral like movies. Go from right to left then from left to right. Sometimes do little "eights" .

The inner part of their arms it's the best part. It's sensitive and socially acceptable. Plus the inner part of their biceps is very sensitive and makes them horny.

BBB

(who's one of the world's greatest experts in tickling girls, you can rely on that ;) )
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
Now I don't have to much trouble with the talking or going up to girls and I'm ok at Kino and great at eye contact. but... I never really tickle a girl. I know a lot og guys do, But i don't know how to. So is there lika a correct way to tickle a girl. And how do you make tickling more sexual.
Kino should come naturally, it is the natural touching that makes the girl feel sexual arousal, so do what comes natural.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Well, keep your nails well cut.
When tickling, try to use them, pushing your finger forward. This way it will be rough but not cutting. If you use your fingertips they might not feel it.

I like to go straight ahead with my finger in a medium to fast speed.
Or, the real kicker, is to go up whatever area you're tickling slowly, in spiral like movies. Go from right to left then from left to right. Sometimes do little "eights" .

The inner part of their arms it's the best part. It's sensitive and socially acceptable. Plus the inner part of their biceps is very sensitive and makes them horny.

BBB

(who's one of the world's greatest experts in tickling girls, you can rely on that ;) )
Massages work well too. I'll post the link to the "how to" I wrote on it on my site soon.

Crazykid

(Who's one of the world's greatest experts in massaging girls, you can rely on that ;) ) :D
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
I'm da best at massages.:D Ok another question. Now I see on this iste AFCs are emotional tampons. Well what da **** am I supposed to do hypothetically. If my GF sad over something? Like if a family member died? should I comfort her casue it'd feel wrong just to ditch her. An I don't think she'd like it. What are the boundries of emotional tampon world?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
I'm da best at massages.:D Ok another question. Now I see on this iste AFCs are emotional tampons. Well what da **** am I supposed to do hypothetically. If my GF sad over something? Like if a family member died? should I comfort her casue it'd feel wrong just to ditch her. An I don't think she'd like it. What are the boundries of emotional tampon world?
If she's your girlfriend, then you wouldn't have to worry about being her emotional tampon... Just be her real life vibrator. ;)
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
yeah I guess that makes sense. I have read the bible. Then I wrote my own bible.Goes like this.

1. 1 billion women on earth (divided by) 1 guy = pretty good chance of sucess. Unless you suck.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
yeah I guess that makes sense. I have read the bible. Then I wrote my own bible.Goes like this.

1. 1 billion women on earth (divided by) 1 guy = pretty good chance of sucess. Unless you suck.
They don't call it "million to one odds" for no reason. ;)
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Originally posted by crazykid
Massages work well too. I'll post the link to the "how to" I wrote on it on my site soon.

Crazykid

(Who's one of the world's greatest experts in massaging girls, you can rely on that ;) ) :D
We should combine our powers. Then the world of women would be completely ours :D

*sarcastic Dr. Evil laughter*

BBB
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
We should combine our powers. Then the world of women would be completely ours :D

*sarcastic Dr. Evil laughter*

BBB
*Places pinky finger next to mouth* I shall combine our powers using a technique I like to call...The Alan Parsons Project. :D
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
hmm. I don't know... 1 billion women dosn't sound like enough. But I guess if we went to a condom factory and popped holes in them we might have enough women:D /

joke I heard.

a guys touring a babby bottle cap/condom factory. They walk past the babby bottle machine and the machine makes a 'whoop'..'pop' sound. He asks what the noise is. The tour guide says 'the machine blows up the cap then punctures a hole for the baby to eat' The guy says oh then the walk onto the condom part. the machine there makes a 'whoop''whoop'whoop'whoop'whoop'pop' noise' This time the guy says. I understand the whoop but what the pop.' the tour guide' that the machine punturing every fifth condom' Guy'thta can't be to good for the condom industry' tour guide'no ut its great for the baby bottle industry'

Not that funney but it was on my mind:D
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
sorry about this but i have to, k seriously dude tickling is the same for everyone you tard, tickling is tickling it doesnt matter if its a girl your tickling or your fvckin ****, you must be the dumbest damn idiot if you dont know how to tickle......for cryin out loud i just cant take the newbs now
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
****ing *******. I can't tickle god damn straight. No one in my family was ever big on kino and no one ever tickled me and I never tickled them. I've never even seen anyone get tickled. I was just wonderin how.
 
Top