"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

About clothes....

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
Ive read in some articles that a DJ should always be dressed his best etc., does this mean always wearing a tie and stuff like that? I would feel so uncomfortable dressed like that. I'm a freshman in college and about 85% of the girls I know are drooling all over the "skater" type guys... that's actually the look I go for too right now b/c 1. The girls around here seem to love it and 2. It's VERY comfortable. Everytime I'm with a girl and they see a guy dressed all nice they think he is gay. So what i'm saying is, does a DJ HAVE to dress up? Or just dress in whatever makes him feel confident? I feel great in my jeans w/ripped seams and button up shirts, I always match everything real well and wear cologne etc. but i'm pretty far from the corporate look.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LuckyStrike

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
WI
I think you should dress in whatever makes you feel confident and most importantly, comfortable. If you're into the "skater" look, then even better! Chics can tell from a mile away if you're trying to dress or be something your not. Just be you and your confidence will follow as a result.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by LuckyStrike
I think you should dress in whatever makes you feel confident and most importantly, comfortable. If you're into the "skater" look, then even better! Chics can tell from a mile away if you're trying to dress or be something your not. Just be you and your confidence will follow as a result.
Right on.

I started wearing nicer clothing, not formal. But, I wear silky shirts with pleated pants. I feel just as comfortable in them as when I wear a T-shirt with shorts. Clothing really doesn't matter as much. As long as you wear what makes you confident. You'll notice that you get more attention when you walk with pride and confidence(not over-weening pride) then if you slump and look at the ground when you walk. I have tried wearing my casual and my semi-formal look and get pretty much the same responces.
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
just wear your skater gear clean and ironed. and you'll be fine.
some girls will dig skater guys some will dig a more formal look.
what you'll probably find is that around 19-22 girls tastes will tend to change away from the skater (who at 15-18 is cool, but normally by 20 odd, skating isn't so cool and like a classier look is better) but go for what works. you could wear anything, just keep it clean, matching, ironed. etc.

keep the hygene up aswell.

picking up is easy as ****. picking up HIGH quality 8+ consistantly isn't easy (for me) i've not got the best head.. but picking up is easy. :)
 

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
Alright cool. And btw. if i gave the wrong idea, I don't dress like a total slob or anything.... you know how a lot of new jeans (like Abercrombie) come already ripped and stuff? That's mostly what I meant by that. Most of my tops come from PacSun... they are always clean and ironed but it's a really casual care-free look. I've got a couple nicer polos that I mix with the "skater pants" for a uhmm... well unique look. I always have a collar though, never wear t-shirts by themselves and i don't go too extreme, I really want to avoid looking cheap but I do like to have a bit of an edge. (with that said, im actually having some trouble right now on weather or not to get a piercing or 2.... I really like them but I want something pretty subtle, I was thinking maybe something really small on the upper cartilage of my ear and POSSIBLY a lobe, but that has been done to death)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
i have none.
eye brow ring isn't too bad, i'd avoid peircing anything like nose, under ur lip, or anything like that..
i'd say eyebrow or ear.

prob depends on what kind of girls you want to pick up though.
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
The rule I use if I think I look good in it, then I probably do.
 

balengar

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
the skater look goes down to the same thing as punk rockers.

chicks dig rock n roll bands cuz they exude the WHO GIVES A FREAK attitude (pam/tommy carmen/douchebag)

like said, dress in WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL MOST CONFIDENT.........

"as you believe, then you shall become"

someone once said that "chicks can smell game" well i agree, but also think that chicks can smell confidence too.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
your "look" isn't something you just decide that you want to go for... It's an extension of you. I can look at how a guy dresses and tell around how much money he makes a year, the type of people he associates with and other things that are important.

You just don't talyor your wardrobe around what you think girls think is cute... How DJ is that?

BTW I used to think the same way you did about dressign up, then I started my own company and cut off my hair, which was longer than most womans, started to shave every day, and started wearing desiner clothes and I will never go back


You don't necessary have to wear a tie to dress up, pick up some GQ mags and look at some of the outfits. I don't even wear a tie all of the time when I am at work.

As far as "dress up" clothes being uncomfortable; go buy some "Real" slacks and some dress shirts... I just got done mopping my floor and some Brown slacks because I did not feel like taking them off.

However I am not telling you how to dress, just that you need to do what YOU want to do, not what you think woman want you to do.
 
Top