Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

about being ****y/funny/stuck up

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
I came to this conclusion. it only matters if youre good looking though. im a ****y dude i hear it all the time from everyone. girls come up say youre so blah blah blah. i kind of figured girls got turned on by this attitude after hearing multiple girls bascially say the same thing. good looking guy+****iness = challenge. if a girl finds you attractive and you are ****y about it but not a huge d1ck girls will see you as a challenge for themselves to get the guy that wont talk to them and try to see if they can get the guy that is "above" them atleast in their eyes. i think the girls think ha this guy thinks hes the sh!t well im going to show him and get him to fvck me. obviously this backfires sometimes cause they want to bring you down therefore fvck you over/play games to get you back for making them feel below them. they want to turn the tables. girls can do whatever they want im not changing my attitude to the nice guy cause ive been there and done that. i guess im naturally ****y and you should be also.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
i guess im naturally ****y and you should be also.
That's a statement some are sure to hate.

Just make sure you're drawing the line between ****iness and arrogance buddy.