Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About a girl

kidkoala

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I saw this beautiful girl awhile back in the dining hall. Went up and introduced myself overcoming massive AA and stumbling but she smiled and asked me to repeat my name. I have really work on speaking in the "I perspective" with her. However I have not added enough charm. I can tell. Not enough teasing. Only one remark or so out of 4 interactions totaling around 15 minutes. So I can tell I'm not doing the best I could possibly do maybe because I didn't frame the relationship right. I figure I'll prolly just ask her out anyways. Just cuz I don't wanna be in friend zone and that has already happened or will happen next time if I don't escalate. I suppose the question is can you not use ****y and funny, not really bust on her and just sorta have vibed and still attract a girl. Additionally it was kinda hard when just interacting with her cuz she was with her best friend so I got frozen out for awhile and lost frame.

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy crap i tried to read that stuff but seriously your anxiety got to me and i lost concentration and crawled into the fetal position. All i know is you really made it appear that you were never in control of the situation and yourself, and if you cant handle yourself, how the **** are you suppose to handle a gorgeous lady. get your confidence together, just think about it your a gooddamn jigsaw puzzle you seem to have some pieces together but until you get that full picture youll always be incomplete.

kidkoala

Don Juan
Reaction score
I joined a lair and I'm really getting my **** together but its a slow process and I've been having large emotional swings. In hindsight the interaction wasn't that bad and I engaged them, made mistakes but you live and learn. What killed me was that I got very worked up over it and I still am. Internal locus of control. Gotta remember.