Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About 95% of this community are hopelss AFC's!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree somewhat with the initial post

But could you guys learn how not to be so verbose? Sheesh, I didn't get through that first post. I'm not lazy, it's just I have a lot of outside reading to do. I read this for enjoyment and advice, but at times I feel like I'm in a book club. On "Anything Else" forum I put some writing tips down and the first is learn how to edit yourself. Your stuff isn't THAT important.

In a nutshell, yes, this board has deteriorated. Still good but a lot of guys are here trying to get advice on how to deal with women who have sh-t on them. DJ advice: Move on. You can do better.

The board needs more advice about true DJism: self-improvement, building self-confidence, and less posts about how to win back women who aren't worth winning back. We've all been AFCs (well most of us), but at some point you can't keep trying to win back sub-par women.

I think the initial post had some great points, but c'mon, chop that baby down!

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I checked out this board a few months back, read the stuff in the bible, some of which was great, then left for the other forums, because, to be honest, once you got the info, you just go go put it into practice.

I think a lot of guys here indulge in the whole 'theory' of the thing, which is really IMO just 'stalling' from doing the hard bit of facing whatever fear you got (usually girls if you're here) in the eye.

Just stop thinking and start acting! That's all there is to it. If I could offer one piece of advice that sums it up in a nutshell... DON'T THINK. Which is why talking here for ages really defeats the purpose, and infact probably ends up making you more nervous.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Word up:

The "good old days" are alive and well.

They have been commited to disk forever.

If you trawl the archive, you soon realise this site could shut down today... You'd still have all the topics, all the discussions, all the quality advice you need. Seriously.

An if you post on an old thread it will "come back to life", throwing new light on old discussions.

Its all been covered before.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of these "THIS SITE IS FULL OF AFC'S" threads should be retitled to:

"I'M SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED, I REALLY CAN'T GET GIRLS!! YOU ALL ARE LOSERS, SO AM I, LET ME CONVINCE YOU WHY YOU'RE A BIGGER LOSER THAN ME!!!"

Whatever man.....What do you actually want this site to tell you? Make your personal will more than your fear, you'll be fine....

Reaction score
"About 95% of this community are hopelss AFC's! "

Thats putting it lightly. Many are keyboard jockeys. Posting advice but not out there living the game of life. Look on this site on a week-end night. notice how many supposedly guest there are...then look at who is actually posting and check to see if their name comes up.

Look at the amount of whinning and shyt going on. The only good thing is every now and then you see a few out there learning and actually doing something about their lives.

Getting ho's doesn't take a science degree. I have a client who has CP. It didn't stop him from hunting as a man should and finding a woman for his team.....except now we just gotta teach him not to be a symp (afc)...lol

MarkHenry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been reading these forums for about a year and a half, and this stuff can be life changing. Im a totally different person now compared to when I first found this site. Ive learned a lot over time and most of the stuff on here now doesnt really even apply to me anymore so I dont read it. Maybe most of the stuff is AFC on here, but at least they are here asking questions and trying to improve. You have to start somewhere right? Were you not an AFC at one time? Some people are natural DJs, but a lot are not. Shouldnt you try to help them after all the help others have given you?

If you think the place has turned into an AFC hangout, then quit complaining about it and try to change it into what it used to be. Isnt this one of the main messages of this site? You can be a chump and say I wish I had girls, or you can be a DJ and make an effort to get girls. Instead of writing a post about how this place sucks, why not write a quality post that helps everyone. Write some field reports, or some tips that you have learned over time. Sure they have probaly been said before, but a lot of people werent around when it was posted.

All Im saying is if you are complaining that this site isnt what it used to be then maybe its time to step up to the challenge and help bring it back up what it used to be.

A perfect example of what Im talking about is a recent post by Dee-Zy "What is a Don Jaun"
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30862

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I haven't posted here in a while.

Heh.

The point that I was making was NOT the people who were HONESTLY posting that they needed help. The point was was that the people TEACHING these people who think they know everything was a problem.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
agree 100%, ive had complications like....exams for 2 months, major acne, no cell phone, no parties.... but now thats it all being fixed, im going out in new clothes and looking damn good...everything u said is true, there are so many bullsh1t articles that it has even complexed my mind and made me more confused then before.....

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point?

These posts have been done before. I don't understand the point of it either. Even if you're right, even IF the board has more AFC noobies than ever, SO FVCKING WHAT?

Don't like a topic? Don't read it.

If you're an "action man" going out there and putting things into practice, then what do you care about what's posted here? It should have no effect on you. The very fact that people b!tch and moan about the the "quality of the posts" just shows that they themselves are keyboard jockeys, else it wouldn't even bother them.

Reaction score
Look at craig's recent post above - he is not talking about the 'newbies' that need help were the problem, but those who are doing the 'teaching' and posting comments have an 'afc mindset'. There are effeminates on this site giving weak counsel. This makes it hard for newbies to filter good advice from bad!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this place is 100 times worse now..than it was when I got here in late 2004.

atleast from sept of 2004 to the summer of 2005..there was a huge community effort to become more confident

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of whining about it, why dont you try and improve the community?

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that this is about 95% hopeless afc's.

HOWEVER among those keyboard jockey dueshbags there are those who make an effort and have their dreams come to fruition. This site along with several others has brought me from chump to sex panther in no time at all.

Here is my advice about the several seduction boards that exist.

Read their version of the dj bible whatever they call it and dont limit yourself to just this site.

Anyone who makes posts like "I have been seeing her for a month" or "what should I do next" are those hopeless people without direction. DO NOT TAKE THEIR ADVICE.

I started my search for seduction skills about a month or two ago and I only visit this site because I get very bored at work. If you are not a keyboard jockey you will have LESS THAN 100 posts. ANYBODY with more than 100 posts has too much free time imo. They memorize **** and lack inner game which is by far the most important.

READ-TEST-REREAD-TWEAK IT AND MOVE THE FVCK ON WITH YOUR LIFE!

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reminded of Pook's "you guys use these tactics to impress women instead of benefitting your life'. Just that he wasn't so negative about it :)

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol....if that's what a DJ is...I'd rather be a 'player'. 95% AFCs? So you know 100% of the DJ community?

Reaction score
It is very sad that I have to fully agree with you about this, you can only really pity these wannabe AlphaMales, they are very insecure indeed, they are in most cases pathetic weak creatures, if the truth be known the vast majority of them know less about the fairer sex than my virgin Rabbitt that has has never come in contact with a female of its own kind, it is like the blind leading the blind, if you are an AlphaMale yourself you can only feel very sorry for them, no advice that you can give them is ever going to change their tragic AFC ways, you can take a thirsty Horse to the river though you can't force it to drink when it is there, such is the same with the guys who you are complaing about here, neither you, Mystery, David D, I, or the DJ Bible is ever going to change them, they are losers who refuse to see past their torturous AFC ways.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HaremMasterThomas said:
It is very sad that I have to fully agree with you about this, you can only really pity these wannabe AlphaMales, they are very insecure indeed, they are in most cases pathetic weak creatures, if the truth be known the vast majority of them know less about the fairer sex than my virgin Rabbitt that has has never come in contact with a female of its own kind, it is like the blind leading the blind, if you are an AlphaMale yourself you can only feel very sorry for them, no advice that you can give them is ever going to change their tragic AFC ways, you can take a thirsty Horse to the river though you can't force it to drink when it is there, such is the same with the guys who you are complaing about here, neither you, Mystery, David D, I, or the DJ Bible is ever going to change them, they are losers who refuse to see past their torturous AFC ways.
:rolleyes: You done, mate? Christ what a waste of 30 seconds that was.