Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Abortion With Kavanaugh Confirmed

What's Your Stance on Abortion?

• Abortion Should Be allowed in the early stage of pregnancy

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Abortion should be allowed even in late stages of pregnancy

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Abortion Should Be left to individual states

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Abortion Should only be allowed due to rape or incest

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Abortion is murder and should be outlawed

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Tell that to orphans or kids put for adoption
That's easy. I'll tell them that they were given a chance to live, to be able to see and enjoy what the world has to offer.

All they need to do was live life to the fullest of their potential and be grateful when many others were killed in their own mothers womb with no choice given.

That they r the lucky ones.

And for those yet unborn that you'd be willing 2 kill, what would you say 2 them if given the chance ?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's easy. I'll tell them that they were given a chance to live, to be able to see and enjoy what the world has to offer.

All they need to do was live life to the fullest of their potential and be grateful when many others were killed in their own mothers womb with no choice given.

That they r the lucky ones.

And for those yet unborn that you'd be willing 2 kill, what would you say 2 them if given the chance ?
Unborn are dead. They will be kept in paradise and their state of perpétual dreams.

Not a bad thing...

You know adoptions have a 60% fail rate (turning in real drama for the adoptive parents, as the adoptée kids turn bad)... People in orphanage and adoptions will pass their lives having the feeling of being "abandon" by they "birth parents" ... Its the same as having daddy/mommy issues.

We all know how these issues affect someone (SoSuave is a Hub for this).

Some kids will turn right, some kids will turn wrong.. Nothing 100%.

But you being "grateful to be alive", to be grateful, you need someone to give you that option. You need to have someone who take care of you.

Who will take care of these gratefuls to be alive?

Women are free. M'en are free... Kids are a responsability.

I believe alot of people forget that even Parents.

Others who promote " prolife" just want to fight Abortion but propose nothing for kids.. Other than being "grateful to be a child of god" who will when you die.. Take care of you.

It's when you alive that it matters.

Religious group use this to promote their faith. Some did good jobs, other not.
Same for the taste.

When you prépared, have a kid

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again wrong.

Spreading the legs is like eating. It's a person's responsibility when they choose to they eat.

If u r fat, the cook is not accountable.
It takes two to make a baby. Stop making excuses for irresponsible men. No one tells them to blow their wad inside of a woman. It doesn't happen by accident.

Oh look at that, a subject change! And a personal attack to boot!
No personal attack needed. You hate women. That is just a fact.

It was implied without us funding wh0redom that there would be kids everywhere....kind of stupid when you think about it.

I outlined other alternatives....nothing to do with whatever drivel is flowing out of your mouth.
No, my argument was simple. This is all mindless bitching by men that hate women. It takes some serious irresponsibility on the part of a man to get a woman pregnant. Stop making excuses for men who blow their load inside a woman they don't intend on having kids with. Simple concept.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Unborn are dead. They will be kept in paradise and their state of perpétual dreams.

Not a bad thing...
Ur premise that unborn is dead is woefully inaccurate and as such renders ur entire post meaningless.

How can something that's growing be considered dead ?

You know adoptions have a 60% fail rate (turning in real drama for the adoptive parents, as the adoptée kids turn bad)... People in orphanage and adoptions will pass their lives having the feeling of being "abandon" by they "birth parents" ... Its the same as having daddy/mommy issues.

We all know how these issues affect someone (SoSuave is a Hub for this).

Some kids will turn right, some kids will turn wrong.. Nothing 100%.
Of course there's no such thing as a perfect kid. Show me 1 and I will show you a liar.

Adoptions has failure rates ? Of course they do. Show me which family doesn't have failures and I will show you a fraud.

This is how humans learn. They learn by making mistakes. Yes being an orphaned disadvantages a person but it doesn't define a person. Being disadvantaged is not grounds to snuff out a person's life before they even had a chance.

U r denying them the chance. Don't they deserve a chance at life just like you?

Women are free. M'en are free... Kids are a responsability.
Men hv the right 2 choose and so do women.

Babies r people too, they too hv the right 2 choose to live.

Why do you deny them this right ?

Others who promote " prolife" just want to fight Abortion but propose nothing for kids.. Other than being "grateful to be a child of god" who will when you die.. Take care of you.
I am not a promoter. I am advocating people 2 be responsible. There r many ways 2 prevent pregnancies.

If a man or women r lazy or being irresponsible with their own bodies then how is that a child's fault ?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It takes two to make a baby. Stop making excuses for irresponsible men. No one tells them to blow their wad inside of a woman.
R u saying that women don't know that they can only get pregnant from only one of the 6 days (before/after ovulation) within a month ?

They can spread their legs 24 days non stop and not get pregnant.

If they can do that then I'm sure they can close their legs for 6 days to not get pregnant.

After all they r the only ones capable of getting pregnant.

Stop making excuses for irresponsible women.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
R u saying that women don't know that they can only get pregnant from only one of the 6 days (before/after ovulation) within a month ?

They can spread their legs 24 days non stop and not get pregnant.

If they can do that then I'm sure they can close their legs for 6 days to not get pregnant.

After all they r the only ones capable of getting pregnant.

Stop making excuses for irresponsible women.
No. Let's be clear. This thread is a bunch of weak men bitching about how women need to be held accountable for a man's **** ups. Sorry, that's weak. Your sperm doesn't end up inside a woman by accident. You are the man. You have the ability to wear a condom. You have the ability to choose the right woman. You have the autonomy to not have sex with a broad you don't want to have kids with. This discussion is pathetic.

Yes, I reject the idea that women can have less abortions by being more responsible. If every man wore a condom, even idiots have a 99% success rate with consistent condom use. Hell, even withdrawl method is over 95% effective. It takes a man blowing his wad inside of a woman for pregnancy to even have a chance. Knock off the pathetic excuses.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No. Let's be clear. This thread is a bunch of weak men bitching about how women need to be held accountable for a man's **** ups. Sorry, that's weak. Your sperm doesn't end up inside a woman by accident. You are the man. You have the ability to wear a condom. You have the ability to choose the right woman. You have the autonomy to not have sex with a broad you don't want to have kids with. This discussion is pathetic.

Yes, I reject the idea that women can have less abortions by being more responsible. If every man wore a condom, even idiots have a 99% success rate with consistent condom use. Hell, even withdrawl method is over 95% effective. It takes a man blowing his wad inside of a woman for pregnancy to even have a chance. Knock off the pathetic excuses.
There's 2 school of thoughts here then.

R u denying mine has no validity ?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's 2 school of thoughts here then.

R u denying mine has no validity ?
It's "valid" but it promotes a narrative that men are victims of female promiscuity. DJs are alpha men. Alpha males are not victims. Women don't hold you down and force you to blow your wad inside of them.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's "valid" but it promotes a narrative that men are victims of female promiscuity. DJs are alpha men. Alpha males are not victims. Women don't hold you down and force you to blow your wad inside of them.
Urs is "valid" for intellectuals like urself. The vast majority of men r not intellectuals who's actions defies rationale.

Calculate the probability of unwanted pregnancies if we empower women instead.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So your inability to provide evidence has now triggered you to spillover into this thread.

You gonna cry?
This is sadly ur maximum Danger.

There's no more you could offer other then this. There's just 2 many examples such as this one in almost all ur post. No one has seen anything other then this.

Because of that u will grow irrelevant. I don't think you could see it even if it was place right in front of ur eyes.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look I'm very conservative but I have a few opinions that are progressive socially. Really only two: abortion and marijuana.

I am pro limited government. Meaning people should be able to do whatever the F^ck they want to with their own bodies and money. I am pro choice, but that should be left up to individual states. I don't think the federal government should make that call. But I think most states should / would allow abortions.

There needs to be a male's consent to the female getting one, however. If a girl I was dating and loved or woman I'm married to wanted an abortion we'd need to talk about it and come up with a solution. If they went behind my back I would be furious. That is not right. A child takes two people and men have the right to weigh in on it.

Roe v. Wade really doesn't matter because if it's overturned (which it won't be ) the decision will be left up to the states. At which point I still believe that most states would keep current systems in place.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have two things going on here....

1. You are trying to migrate the argument from taxpayer vs women to man vs women. BIG DIFFERENCE. It is not the job of the taxpayer to subsidize wh0redom.
The taxpayer argument doesn't fly either. Taxpayer either pays for the birth control or pays to raise a child with degenerate parents. Which would you prefer?

2. You did not answer my question. In sexual circumstances you are saying it is men who are accountable for the birth control demand by women. So what are women accountable for in their demand for birth control?
Yes. Man is accountable. Do women hold you down and force you to nut inside of them?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Neither of those options allow for accountability. There was a time long ago when neither existed and we got along just fine. If we stop subsidizing wh0res, they will stop being wh0res.
Nope. Objectively speaking that simply doesn't work. States with restrictive abortion and birth control access have higher rates of teen pregnancy and childhood poverty.

2. You still have not said what women are accountable for in regards to their demand for birth control. Are they accountable for anything in this case?
Nothing. A woman opting for or against birth control has nothing to do with men blowing their loads inside of women. You want this to be equal but it's not.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a man responsability to put a condom (especially in a ONS) and ask if she's protected

It's a woman responsability to tell you if she's on birth control or not. And to make sure man have protection

Man not putting condom are taking risk, cause they ask to trust the woman.

Woman who have nothing and not asking, are asking to trust the guy.

Each have their responsability but conséquences are heavier for the women (if she gets pregnant + STD), the guy has to worry about STD (or if LTR she gets pregnant).

Each should use their brain, even in LTR.

If they can't use their brain than maybe they shouldnt have sex or be in contact with any other humans.

Woman lié? Happens! I have a guy who impregnated his gf 4 times (4 abordions!), each time he said she told him : "i am on the pill" . Woman want to lock down a guy? Happens all the time...

The male will keep Frame and put protection! (Especially if he doesnt want kids)

This debate shows who's immature and who mature.

Mature thing: put the odds in your favors.
Immature thing: do what you feel and see where it goes

Some women usés abortions like you drink or swallow pills... They have issues. Do you want them for mothers?

Anyway, if you against Abortion (Abortion has physical and emotional conséquences)... You are pro-choice and you believe in 2nd chances.

Who doesnt deserve a 2nd chance?

State doesnt belong in the bedroom (to quote a famous libéral of canada).

If you dont believe in Abortion, than make sure it doesnt happen.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You made awful claims about Whites and I am asking for evidence to back them up.

Your response is to call me a Supremacist.

I believe the board is reasonable enough to come to their own conclusions about this, despite your anger and avoidance.
Well this seems like a small divergence from ur usual argumentum ad nauseam.

R u denying history that native Americans underwent massive depopulation when the 1st settlers arrived in America and it continued for roughly 500 odd years ?

If u hv problems answering that then u can always fall back to ur favourite argumentum ad nauseam tactics. I'd will understand.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone through a rigorous logical analysis of this debate.

Although a fair number of women lie about getting raped, rapes do happen, and it would be impossible to determine if a woman is lying (and also that it is fair possibility that a woman who had been legitimately raped would not report it, and rather just not keep it a secret).

A woman who has been raped is not morally culpable in the generation of the pregnancy, and thus it would be cruel to force her to continue her pregnancy. (NOTE: Anyone that does not hold this view is someone that would also not find a problem with "The Handmaid's Tale").

Any legal schema that has the rape exception would cause women who had not been raped to lie about it, thus incentivizing the woman to build lies on top of the Big Lie, which inevitably would mean that the man who had full consent to congress with the woman would be fingered as a rapist.

At this point, I stop my analysis and say that it is impossible to have a legal schema that carefully protects the right to a legitimately raped woman to have an abortion, but without the side effect to unfairly indict innocent men. Ergo, the default position is to just let women have full control over an inviable fetus.

What would make this debate get REALLY interesting is if medical technology ever gets advanced enough to allow for an evacuation procedure and artificial womb early enough in a pregnancy so that woman who would want an abortion could be compelled to undergo this evacuation (which presumably would be no more morbid that an abortion), with the State taking control of the fetus as an orphan. The political party that is against abortion is also the party against spending in general, and welfare spending in particular, so this would be the mother of all wedge issues.