“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Abolishing Laziness

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Here are the top five ways I've found to abolishing laziness.

1) Take a shower first thing in the morning. By taking a shower, you wake yourself up and realize that the day has started. It's not a time to fool around and laze around the house.

2) Put on clothes! Alot of us walk around the house in boxers or what not, and watch a little tv before whatever. Since it's the summer now, by putting on clothes, this forces your brain to believe your about to do something, and that you cannot laze around.

3) Apply everything as if you were about to step out the door to the mall. This does the exact same thing as #2, except takes it a step further.

4) Do not procrastinate. If you have something to do, make sure you do a little of it everytime you think about it. This way, you won't leave it to the last minute.

5) Lastly, make sure you feel good about yourself. Do whatever you must to get that extra edge. Whether its washing your face in the morning and putting on cologne, or doing a couple sprints around your block. If you don't have your uniqueness in the palm of your hand, you will feel aweful.

Good luck :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
All very true, very good points.

My standard wake-up call, no matter what the occasion:

-Make bed
-Shower
-Dress
-Gel hair, anti-perspirant, shoes
-Breakfast
-Most boring chore you have planned for the day

For some reason, I find the gelling of the hair, putting on smellys and, probably the most important for me, putting on shoes, the most awakening. For some reason when I put on my shoes, I actually *want* to be outside, like some sort of urge. Try it :)
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
if you are lucky enough and have a creek next to you that is clean. Jump in that in the morning and you will notice a difference that is noticably different even a pool would work. Try it if you can. Puts a change on you right away.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by gOLDENBoy83
Before going to bed, I make a list of things I want to / have to do the next day and when I wake up, I read this list to see what's awaiting me.

Firstly, it gets your thoughts "out of your head onto the paper" which helps you to fall asleep.
Secondly, I have more drive if I have a clear picture of what I will do during the day.

You might even consider to have this list on your PDA / cellular to have it with you all the time.
Defently a good tip. I did that last night and today, it's worked a ton.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by gOLDENBoy83
You might like this one as well:
Limit your sleep to 7 hours per day. I know, almost everybody likes to sleep 9 hours and you probably excuse this with "the importance of sleep for your health" or "I need to have as much sleep as possible to be efficient."

However, some independent (Japanese, British and American) studies have shown that for both health and life expectancy 7 hours a day are the way to go.
Sleeping more is not only increasing your chances of ill health but only lowering your life expectancy.

source: University of California in San Diego amongst others
I've actually tried this but it doesn't work for me. Partially cause I'm still growing but, I'm just so use to getting that ammount that my body now needs it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2001
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Location
NV
Excellent advice, we all have so much potential in our lives and sometimes taking the first step is the hardest.

I've been screwed over quite a few times by simply being too lazy. Awesome tips.

Regarding the sleep, supposedly everyone sleep cycle is roughly 90 mintutes, thus if you sleep in an hour and half increments (3 hours, 6 hours, 7 and a half) etc you don't wake up in the middle of a cycle and you feel more refreshed. Again I just read this on some random site but it seems to work for me.

I agree that oversleeping can be just as bad as undersleeping.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
This is a great post for everyone who do not understand that. Laziness is the worst enemy of any DJ, it shows that the person has no real goal in their life.

Want to add a couple of things:

6. Discard any electronic stuff that take up your time in a nonproductive way. Throw out your TV, destroy your playstation, sell your radio and give away your computer. You don't need those!

7. Get into the habbit of movement. If you constantly do stuff all the time and fill up your free time then it will actually feel wrong and hurt if you sit around doing nothing.

8. Do some morning gymnastics, SERIOUSLY! try it. Do it for a couple of minutes and you will feel awake and ready for movement.
 

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Heres what I do to abolish my lazyness.

When I wake up in the morning I:

I get up, strech my legs, arm,s and back. Than I put both of my arms out at full length. From here you take a deep breath and than slowly bring your arms up and reach up for the ceiling as far as your arms can go. Than exhale.

Than I jump into the shower and take no longer than 10 minutes or else I'll get lazy again. After that I spike my hair and than go eat some breakfast and than I'm off to school. Strech a lot so you can be less lazy. I find it really helpful when I do that strech what I was talking about earlier.

It could also help if you:

- Watched a less more t.v.
- Played a less more video games
- Go out and take a nice walk around. It's entertaining and you can find out stuff (like see a new hot girl you've never seen before in your neighborhood, thus go and apply your dj skills)
- Do some extra chores
- Help out others when they need it.
- Going to sleep earlier like at 8:00 - 9:00 so you can wake up earlier and get a head start on things, it also helps you feel more active
- Next time you gotta go somewhere, take a longer way. It also helps you get familar with new areas and faces.

Hope this helps. :)
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I did a little experiment a couple days ago. This is how I did it. I did no exercise, minimal movements, played maximum amount of video games, watched so much tv, and other lazy stuff. The guilt inside me ate me up to the point where after three hours (or however much time you need) I wanted to go outside and do work like crazy. It worked for me.
Abolished my laziness for about two weeks, now I want to work and do exercising type things.
 

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
I drink as many cold cups of water I can as soon as I wake up.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Norway
Originally posted by gOLDENBoy83
You might like this one as well:
Limit your sleep to 7 hours per day. I know, almost everybody likes to sleep 9 hours and you probably excuse this with "the importance of sleep for your health" or "I need to have as much sleep as possible to be efficient."

However, some independent (Japanese, British and American) studies have shown that for both health and life expectancy 7 hours a day are the way to go.
Sleeping more is not only increasing your chances of ill health but only lowering your life expectancy.

source: University of California in San Diego amongst others
For anybody doing an activity, especially like heavy lifting, sleeping a lot is crucial for recovery. You couch sitters or joggers can probobly get away with away with 7 hours as the study suggests. Sleeping routine'ish (always go to bed at x, get up at y), can help. Allso getting to bed eary is supposed to help. Haven't seen a study on this, but it feels to me that an hour of sleep before midnight is worth more than after....
 

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2001
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Location
NV
Originally posted by Imbrondir
For anybody doing an activity, especially like heavy lifting, sleeping a lot is crucial for recovery. You couch sitters or joggers can probobly get away with away with 7 hours as the study suggests. Sleeping routine'ish (always go to bed at x, get up at y), can help. Allso getting to bed eary is supposed to help. Haven't seen a study on this, but it feels to me that an hour of sleep before midnight is worth more than after....

I disagree as I said, I often get 7 hours or less and I've done fine and I am far from a couch sitter and jogger. You have no proof to make these claims, but neither do I. The way I look at it is, most of it is mental, just like almost everything else in life. I doubt you, or many people wake up and think "Wow I have so much energy I can't wait for the day to begin," instead most of us think, "Sh!!!!T, I would kill for one more hour of sleep, well at least the weekend is here anyway" Again I have no formal studies or anything but it is just a way of tricking your mind.


For example, telemarketers are trained to speak with a huge smile on their face, why? Obviously so they sound friendlier and our it works since out mind associates smiling with happiness and friendliness.

Granted everyone has there own requirement on how much sleep they really need, but I feel most of us can push this limit. Going through the day repeating, "Oooh I am soo tired" in our minds won't help but try changing that though process around.

Hell maybe, it's just me, but I firmly believe its all about "Mind over matter"
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by aolsuxs


For example, telemarketers are trained to speak with a huge smile on their face, why? Obviously so they sound friendlier and our it works since out mind associates smiling with happiness and friendliness.
Really?!

I'll have to try that :D
 
Top