Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Abercrombie girls

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, guys, I had an interesting conversation with a girl today at Abercrombie & Fitch. She was one of the salespersons, and she was helping me out. I was exchanging something, and I told her that this other girl was helping me out, mainly because she was helping me with the exchange and not for any other reason.

Anyways, this girl told me that they didn't work on commission there (because she thought I was looking for the other girl because of this). My point is, those of you who say that Abercrombie people are paid to flirt, etc, I doubt that money has anything to do with it.

BTW, this girl who told me about the commission thing was damn hot. HB8 at least. What a great place to meet hot women.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting, i know a girl who used to work there, ill ask her if she was paid to flirt with the customers... even though i highly doubt this is true b/c ive never seen this happen and they are usually just friendly, which all department store people are SUPPOSED to be

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, after she told me this stuff they were putting the kino moves on me. I also had great eye contact with the hotter one.

Live The Dream

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i work at abercrombie....we dont get paid commision, in fact we get paid crap, and we're not paid to "firt" with people....but we are encouraged to say hello to everyone in the store, bottom line, most of the girls that work at abercrombie are hot sluts that love to have fun, its real easy to pick them up ;)

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also used to work at Abercrombie. We got paid minimum wage, and the greeters(people at the door) were required to be nice to the customers and ask how they were doing. And when the customer would leave he/she would say "have a good day" or something like that. Live your Dream, I wouldn't mess with girls I work with because it would be weird if something would happen. But, hey, if you can handle it, go for it.

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
Ok, guys, I had an interesting conversation with a girl today at Abercrombie & Fitch. She was one of the salespersons, and she was helping me out. I was exchanging something, and I told her that this other girl was helping me out, mainly because she was helping me with the exchange and not for any other reason.

Anyways, this girl told me that they didn't work on commission there (because she thought I was looking for the other girl because of this). My point is, those of you who say that Abercrombie people are paid to flirt, etc, I doubt that money has anything to do with it.

BTW, this girl who told me about the commission thing was damn hot. HB8 at least. What a great place to meet hot women.
I went to highschool wit dem shallow ass hoes, if u don't dress(fuc all that A&f and A&E sheit) like them, hell if u ain't the same race as them don't even bother. Their so self-centered and FUCING DITZY the lot of them, yeah few are exceptional, but they are rare.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
becker, of course they are going to be nice ,they get paid for it!

for last 2 days i had convos's with over 6-7 sales girls. Some worked commission, some didnt, all were nice, i was trying to detect if any of them were forcing the niceness, and i think i noticed it in only one.

On the other hand, i met the NICEST girl in my life yesterday, id say she is like sunshine girl times 100, but i cant figure it out yet, she is religious, but its like she is TOO open and nice...i am not sure if she is faking it, we'll see.

glowstix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just back there today again because I had another return I had to make. I have one more, so I will likely be back tomorrow too.

Anyways, the hot girls that I saw yesterday weren't there today. I'd say in general all the girls that work there are pretty hot, but I can see that some may be a little conceited (although that may be more of just a facade and once you break through, it's fine).

I'm not picking up any girls at the moment, but if I was, that is one place I'd look.

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
First off, Abercrombie and Fitch is probably the shiiiittiest store in the mall.

Their clothes may be alright looking but they are certainly what posers wear. Most of their clothes are fake in some way.

It's so pathetic when i see an Abercrombie Shirt with a number on the back of it and in the front it says like all-star foot ball with a team name saying that they played "varsity" for that team. That is so f*cking lame.

Theyre also fake in the way they tear their clothes to make it look old looking. WTF!? That is so fake and lame. Oh and another thing they like to do is sand blast jeans to make it look old too. LOL

All you f*cking abercrombie weareres are POSERS.
Along with all that they ridiculously price their clothes. Only POSERS would spend that much to look good.

THere's no personality when i see abercrombie. There's no style. It's the trend most posers who have no idea what style and fasion is wear. So they look at other people and go ... hey they look good im going to start to shop where they shop.

One abercrombie girl/guy is just the same as another as far as fashion. It's all so dull and boring, so if you are a poser pleaess continue to shop at abercrmobie so i can point you out and make fun of you.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I find that Abercrombie has a unique style. I don't know many people who wear their clothes probably because you're right, it's overpriced. However, the old worn-in look and feel is better than some of the stiff, preppy stuff that I see at other places. Where else do you suggest we go?

Banana Republic is nice, but again, that's the clean cut look. If you want a little bit of edge, you can't get too perfect with your clothes. The rips and tears give the clothes some uniqueness and character.

Plus, I don't personally wear those shirts with "varsity sports" stuff on them. I think that's sort of stupid, but they do have other clothes.

Plus, this thread is about the hot women there anyways, not the clothes. Whether you buy there or not, go there to shop for the women!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like the qulaity of abercrombie, yes it is overpericed but some of their stuff is real nice.

Reaction score
Whoever called people who where a A&F a poser, wtf are you smoking? Some people look really good in those kind of clothes and like someone said earlier, they are comfortable. Also, you get what you pay for and the majority of their clothes will last a long time. Before you go and judge everyone who wears something as being a poser, consider that maybe they just want to look good and be confident in themselves. Just because maybe those clothes doesn't appeal to you or is overpriced doesn't make people wrong for wearing it.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister worked for A&F last christmas break when she was back from college....

They paid her to go flirt.......That was her JOB....

Obviously you can break through that, but considering what some people here see as a "sign of attraction," you would have to get some really good rapport, and not some halfhanded conversation before moving in....

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by HappyHobo
First off, Abercrombie and Fitch is probably the shiiiittiest store in the mall.

Their clothes may be alright looking but they are certainly what posers wear. Most of their clothes are fake in some way.

It's so pathetic when i see an Abercrombie Shirt with a number on the back of it and in the front it says like all-star foot ball with a team name saying that they played "varsity" for that team. That is so f*cking lame.

Theyre also fake in the way they tear their clothes to make it look old looking. WTF!? That is so fake and lame. Oh and another thing they like to do is sand blast jeans to make it look old too. LOL

All you f*cking abercrombie weareres are POSERS.
Along with all that they ridiculously price their clothes. Only POSERS would spend that much to look good.

THere's no personality when i see abercrombie. There's no style. It's the trend most posers who have no idea what style and fasion is wear. So they look at other people and go ... hey they look good im going to start to shop where they shop.

One abercrombie girl/guy is just the same as another as far as fashion. It's all so dull and boring, so if you are a poser pleaess continue to shop at abercrmobie so i can point you out and make fun of you.
w0rd

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SomethingCreative
Whoever called people who where a A&F a poser, wtf are you smoking? Some people look really good in those kind of clothes and like someone said earlier, they are comfortable. Also, you get what you pay for and the majority of their clothes will last a long time. Before you go and judge everyone who wears something as being a poser, consider that maybe they just want to look good and be confident in themselves. Just because maybe those clothes doesn't appeal to you or is overpriced doesn't make people wrong for wearing it.
Nah, cuz dem niggaz is to narrow minded to make their own style. Booyah muth af u cka. Fuc AF and AE. So they wanna look good and confident like a million lil ****s running around the mall/ highschool whatever thinkin their hot sh i t.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was at Abercrombie again today doing another return. Hot girl there, different from the one before. It's like a breeding ground for them or something. Anyways, this one was pretty flirty and had a great personality. We had good chemistry. I love being able to shoot the bull with a girl and have good banter back and forth. She had great eye contact and dilated pupils under bright light.

Didn't make any moves because I'm going out tomorrow with the HB10 I was talking about. If things don't work out, you can bet that I'll be back at the store and asking this girl out. She was at least an HB8 or more.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked at Express for Men, and we weren't TOLD that we were supposed to be friendly with the guys, and flirty with the chicks....it was just common knowledge. We didn't make commission, but like Abercrombie, you have to make a certain amount of $ in sales a day, and each of your sales should be an average of a certain dollar amount (when I worked, you were supposed to be making $75-$85 per sale)....and the easiest way to do it, as you learn your first week, is to kiss butt.

A 400 lb girl with hair coming out of her nose walks in and tries on a little tube top, you tell her she looks great. Not because you think she looks great but because a sale is a sale. You do what you have to do.