Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ABC PRIMETIME Thurs - Pickup Artists revealed!

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm....not only was that lame, but those chicks that mystery were hitting on were nowhere near stunning. And that girl that joel supposedly ended up dating looked like trailer trash.

IMO, though.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was intentionally edited I'm sure. Especially when Neal was saying how women would find seduction coaching disgusting. They cut off right there. I'm pretty sure he drew comparisons to Cosmopolitans and other women's media, they just cut that part off.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn that guru guy has a nice bimbo:D

i'm glad that it wasn't an whole hour like they originally planed.

men need to go on a sex/relationship strike, biches are getting little too picky and snoby.

Diaoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not "The Game" that I'm worried about, but David D who has ads on EVERY page of friendster.

It ain't about canned pick-ups either - young guys and girls are now reading the newsletter and start screwing the whole balance up.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I think we could give every women in the world a link to this site, and force the dj bible down their throats, have them read every epic post ever written-- and the game will still be safe.

What we learn on here are tools. Most guys on here acquire confidence, self worth, and conversational skills. These tools will never take the place of attraction and real rapport. Read my sisters YM and seventeen mags didnt make me understand women any better.....

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched the show last night and it was pretty lame. Had some nice closeups of mystery, but this is all thanks to Neil Strauss. I remember hearing an mp3 on Ross Jeffries's site about the book and how he basically told Neil to write it and how he hoped it would bring in more business.

But they only showed some graphics of Speed Seduction and nothing much. It was cool to see the before and after of Neil Strauss. Before he looked like Tobias from Arrested Developemtn with a patch of hair on top, and then she shaved his head and became "cool"

Lucky for me Big Papi came through last night so I could relax and enjoy the very short feature.