Ab Etching

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting this done in the next two-three years when I'm in my 20s. I have a visible six pack now, but I want the type that you can stick a quarter into. I just don't think I have the genetics to get it. Any one else considering this? I'm going for the John Basedow abdominal look, though bigger everywhere else(www.fitnessmadesimple.com). I've heard that he had this surgery as well. Also, from what I read, once the fat between the individual ab sections is gone, it won't come back. You need a solid foundation and a low body fat to be successful with the surgery in the first place, though.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf are you talking about? Your link isn't for whatever the fvck ab etching is.

If you don't give a good link in a day or two, I'm deleting your thread.

Cheers.

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing in my post remotely replied that the link I posted covered ab etching. The most logical place to put such a link would be at the beginning or at the end of the post, not in the middle after a sentence that doesn't even mention the procedure. Now, since I mention John Basedow, have the quote in parenthesis in that very sentence, and then the link leads to his page, I think it's quite evident it was put there so people could see what type of look I was talking about. So..I guess the question is..wtf are you talking about?

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough. So, wtf is ab etching? :)

Perhaps you could provide some info on it or a link perhaps?