Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aaron Judge's fiancé

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not ugly looking, but she's no super hottie. You'd think a guy like him, pro sports player who just signed a massive contract would have some model tier girlfriend.

Am I the only one who thinks his new contract was too much $$ and too long? He's only had 3 seasons with over 30 homes runs, and just two seasons with over 100 RBIs. They're basing his contract off just two monster seasons despite being 31 years old already. Miguel Cabrera and Albert Pujols accomplished FAR more by age 31 than Judge has.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judge not lest ye be Judge-d

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not ugly looking, but she's no super hottie. You'd think a guy like him, pro sports player who just signed a massive contract would have some model tier girlfriend.
Why would you assume that? It is much better to have a chick you knew before the money... just like he did here. Same story with Lebron James, Stephen Curry, and Patrick Mahomes. There’s more to having a woman than top tier looks.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you assume that? It is much better to have a chick you knew before the money... just like he did here. Same story with Lebron James, Stephen Curry, and Patrick Mahomes. There’s more to having a woman than top tier looks.
A stable HB 7.5-8 is better than an HB 9+ IMO. Especially if you're famous. HB 9-10 will just leave for another celeb when bored and then take the money.

Then you have short hockey players like Nathan Gerbe and Brad Marchand that have far hotter wives than Judge. Gerbe is listed as 5-4 but his REAL height is more like 5-2. Looks more like my mom's height and she's barely 5-2. Same as Brad Marchand. He's more like 5-6 max from people who've met him. NHL under 6 foot is known to do massive height fudging. Yet these sub 5 foot 6 guys are pulling in hotties.

M

member160292

A stable HB 7.5-8 is better than an HB 9+ IMO. Especially if you're famous. HB 9-10 will just leave for another celeb when bored and then take the money.

Then you have short hockey players like Nathan Gerbe and Brad Marchand that have far hotter wives than Judge. Gerbe is listed as 5-4 but his REAL height is more like 5-2. Looks more like my mom's height and she's barely 5-2. Same as Brad Marchand. He's more like 5-6 max from people who've met him. NHL under 6 foot is known to do massive height fudging. Yet these sub 5 foot 6 guys are pulling in hotties.
So what? As a new member, you kinda sound like you’ve been around here before

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? As a new member, you kinda sound like you’ve been around here before
I find the 7-8 range more difficult to deal with than the 8.5-9.5s.

7.5s think they have to be bitchy to be desirable and increase their smv, real hot girls dont need to do that, they are way smoother, it doesn't mean they are easy tho...

M

member160292

I find the 7-8 range more difficult to deal with than the 8.5-9.5s.

7.5s think they have to be bitchy to be desirable and increase their smv, real hot girls dont need to do that, they are way smoother, it doesn't mean they are easy tho...
I’ve dated several 9’s and it’s amazing how much free stuff they can get away with. Maybe the 7’s hear stories from their hotter friends and think they are entitled to that too

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it me or does her photo look like an arrest mug shot? She looks like a psycho that cut off his unit and threw it out the window while driving off in his Lambo.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As a new member, you kinda sound like you’ve been around here before
Yeah the number of people popping up with new accounts is kinda surging.

Maybe the person doesn’t like that their views or online persona’s ideas have been ostracized or they’ve been put on ignore by enough of us that they rarely get responses to their diatribes. Or they’re genuinely f’d in the head and start talking to their other accounts.

What they don’t realize is that their posting style, tone and writing is recognizable to anyone paying attention.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always amazed at the amount of people that think pro sports guys all date/marry HB10's. The reality that the media paints is not actual reality.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Am I the only one who thinks his new contract was too much $$ and too long? He's only had 3 seasons with over 30 homes runs, and just two seasons with over 100 RBIs. They're basing his contract off just two monster seasons despite being 31 years old already. Miguel Cabrera and Albert Pujols accomplished FAR more by age 31 than Judge has.

She was with him from the beginning when he wasn't sh!t...since at least 2014 if not earlier...something to be said about having someone be ride or die when you didn't have anything versus someone who comes in when you are at the top...you never truly know those you of people's motives.

As Drake said "No new friends".

She looks a lot better in other pics...maybe not model quality but definitely cute girl next door quality.