Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AAAgent's landing a job "The Journal"

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i had the final round interview for the foreign exchange sales role and the director of sales told me i got the job. The manager already said i got the job so her solidifying that i got it really helped. I just got back from a 3 day business trip and really didn't have time to do additional prep work. Plus that very day was Chinese New Years, and I had another interview in the afternoon.

I was exhausted after having 5+ interviews over the last 7 days and then prepping for a trip to Canada so i decided to only send a thank you email to the interview which was my first round interview. I have a second round setup for that job tomorrow. After realizing it's better safe than sorry, i decided to send a thank you email to the Director of sales for the sales job that was already offered to me. I was so exhausted that was my excuse for not sending it. The recruiter calls me on a sunday and offers me the job and goes over the salary details. He tells me i should start on the 17th of Feb which gives me 2 weeks to give notice and then start there fresh.

However, i'm not going to give me 2 week notice until i have the formal offer letter. So it's been almost a full day and i haven't received the offer letter. I sent the recruiter of the company an email cc'ing the HR manager letting him know that i need the offer letter before I can give me 2 weeks notice. I also thanked him and said i looked forward to joining the team. I'm pushing for the offer letter so i can stop my interviews. I had 2 more interviews today and one more setup tomorrow and would like to just cancel everything and accept this new job officially.

Lessons learned, always send thank you emails to each individual no matter how tired you are. It seemed like although they liked me alot, they were very much gauging my interest and asked me how likely i would be to accept their offer. I got my offer (not in writing) right away after i sent my thank you email.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the official offer letter and signed and returned along with authorization of background check. I was arrested and found not guilty on multiple counts of assault, etc. for some stupid incident when some drunk guy try to attack my friend. I don't think this will be a problem since i was not convicted and was found not guilty. On a plus side, my new boss called me this morning twice thinking i was supposed to start today but i'm actually supposed to start next week. He called me back apologizing and said he looked forward to seeing me next week.