arcilitei34
Don Juan
Well where should I start, after my recent LTR had ended about a month and then some ago I was on ass patrol. I have been reading The DJ boards and everything for almost the last year, to help improve myself.
I then met this one girl through one of my good friends, and we hit it off, we had very interesting internet/phone conversations. Most of the time they had some sort of horny factor to it, she always brought it up anyways. The phone conversations were written with interest, when I was webcamming her and on the phone at the same time she would always twirl her hair when she talked to me.
It had been about 2 and a half weeks and we decided that we should finally meet each other, because she kept saying I looked like some chinese movie star, and that i was hot or some shiet like that. We finally met for the first time yesterday and hit it off, we then met up with two of her good friends because they wanted to meet me. When we met up with her friends the flirting started to die down a bit, after awhile one of her friends had to leave to do something, and the flirting kinda started picking up again. We then arrived at her house met her dad, and the three of us went downstairs to watch a movie. This is where the interesting part happens.
About at the start of the movie, I told her about my awesome backrubs that i usually give, but i don't give them out for free. So she ended up tickling me as torture (One of my huge weaknesses). However she took it to a new level, she started reaching under my sweater and feeling my chest and everything, at this point i was like WHOA
. Then comment's arose like "Hey feel is abs!" and stuff like that. During the movie we progressed into getting more and more closer until i ended up cuddling with her and holding hands. She kept trying to rub my stomach under my sweater.
It just gets even more interesting from here on out, her friend went upstairs to get some cd's to bring back down, and the commercial for the grudge came on and the girl i was with got really scared, so she hid under the blanket. I then started leaning in and making fun of her for being scared, and a moment later i thought to myself "She's got to be interested in me" and then i went in for the kiss, Didn't ask if she was interested, didn't ask for anything just went for it, and she complied. I normally don't kiss girls I first meet on the first day. In fact this is the first cause I was so confident enough to know that she was interested.
Her friend came down and then we both stopped because we hate public display's of affection. After that we kinda fell asleep together for awhile, and then we ended up teasing each other with our lips which was awesome, she thought I wouldn't be able to control myself and I had to, I HAD to, prove her wrong on that one, I didn't end up kissing her the whole night but we teased each other because she thought she could break me. Then on my way home I gave her a hug, but she didn't want a kiss which was really confusing. She then hinted about tomorrow, which is today, were going to a small house party together, and I'm looking forward to it.
Success? or do I still have to refine a few things?
I then met this one girl through one of my good friends, and we hit it off, we had very interesting internet/phone conversations. Most of the time they had some sort of horny factor to it, she always brought it up anyways. The phone conversations were written with interest, when I was webcamming her and on the phone at the same time she would always twirl her hair when she talked to me.
It had been about 2 and a half weeks and we decided that we should finally meet each other, because she kept saying I looked like some chinese movie star, and that i was hot or some shiet like that. We finally met for the first time yesterday and hit it off, we then met up with two of her good friends because they wanted to meet me. When we met up with her friends the flirting started to die down a bit, after awhile one of her friends had to leave to do something, and the flirting kinda started picking up again. We then arrived at her house met her dad, and the three of us went downstairs to watch a movie. This is where the interesting part happens.
About at the start of the movie, I told her about my awesome backrubs that i usually give, but i don't give them out for free. So she ended up tickling me as torture (One of my huge weaknesses). However she took it to a new level, she started reaching under my sweater and feeling my chest and everything, at this point i was like WHOA
It just gets even more interesting from here on out, her friend went upstairs to get some cd's to bring back down, and the commercial for the grudge came on and the girl i was with got really scared, so she hid under the blanket. I then started leaning in and making fun of her for being scared, and a moment later i thought to myself "She's got to be interested in me" and then i went in for the kiss, Didn't ask if she was interested, didn't ask for anything just went for it, and she complied. I normally don't kiss girls I first meet on the first day. In fact this is the first cause I was so confident enough to know that she was interested.
Her friend came down and then we both stopped because we hate public display's of affection. After that we kinda fell asleep together for awhile, and then we ended up teasing each other with our lips which was awesome, she thought I wouldn't be able to control myself and I had to, I HAD to, prove her wrong on that one, I didn't end up kissing her the whole night but we teased each other because she thought she could break me. Then on my way home I gave her a hug, but she didn't want a kiss which was really confusing. She then hinted about tomorrow, which is today, were going to a small house party together, and I'm looking forward to it.
Success? or do I still have to refine a few things?