A Woman's value is 99% her sex appeal

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
There is actually 50 laws of power

49: Don't talk about the rules of power.
50: Dont underestimate the power of power

Knocking down the rules may seem easy but use them and you will rise among your peers..
OK but while you are slavishly following these rules I will be busy not giving a fvck.
typical said:
You go flaunting the idea brashly that you believe Men are the ones that have created this world and the world will come and beat you down
Will it? Come and get me.

typical said:
, directly and indirectly you may miss out on a vital promotion or get passed up for a new job or get beaten up by a few dudes that are pure white knight fagg0ts.
Me and God are good friends so I am pretty secure that this will not happen.

typical said:
"Think as you like and behave as others" keeps your profile low and lets you work behind others backs and work out exactly what makes them tick and when the time is right you hit them hard and fast.
Whatever
typical said:
When this is related to women they expect you to understand that all people are equal that the hardest job on the planet is being a mother, that chivalry and being nice will get you a girlfriend (and it does get you a girlfriend but it doesn't get you laid like a rockstar ... think about this comment).
Well fvck, I believe in chivalry but I've met maybe 2 girls who would undrestand it/deserve it so I don't get the opportunity to exercise my chivalry muscle often.

I believe in being nice too, but not "fake nice". Nice is goodness of heart, fake nice is supplication to achieve covert goals.

LOL at women expecting me to do anything.

typical said:
Outwardly I welcome these notions and talk about these ideals openly but my actions speak the exact opposite.
My point is, why doesn't your private life match your public life. If you believe something in your heart, then espouse it with your mouth. If people don't like it, fvck them- I can respect anyone who says what they honestly believe even if I completely disagree with them. What I don't respect is dishonest people, and saying one thing and doing another is to me a form of dishonesty.
typical said:
The funny thing is the girls eat this rubbish up yet still think i'm a sweet guy even though I'm not nice to them I'm not chivalrous I say that the hardest job in the world was being my mother and they agree because I'm a "mean guy in a sexy way" (her words exactly). I talk about finding the right girl for me while I'm out adding or dropping plates every few months or so. It's all smoke and illusions that's all.
Right but what I'm saying is that I see no reason for smoke and illusions. If you believe something, don't be afraid to say it. And if they don't like it, they don't like you. Fine. they don't like you. Move on to the next thing.

typical said:
in 300 years time people will still be talking about his book will anyone be talking about you ??
You never know....

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
OK but while you are slavishly following these rules I will be busy not giving a fvck.

Will it? Come and get me.

Me and God are good friends so I am pretty secure that this will not happen.

Whatever

Well fvck, I believe in chivalry but I've met maybe 2 girls who would undrestand it/deserve it so I don't get the opportunity to exercise my chivalry muscle often.

I believe in being nice too, but not "fake nice". Nice is goodness of heart, fake nice is supplication to achieve covert goals.

LOL at women expecting me to do anything.

My point is, why doesn't your private life match your public life. If you believe something in your heart, then espouse it with your mouth. If people don't like it, fvck them- I can respect anyone who says what they honestly believe even if I completely disagree with them. What I don't respect is dishonest people, and saying one thing and doing another is to me a form of dishonesty.

Right but what I'm saying is that I see no reason for smoke and illusions. If you believe something, don't be afraid to say it. And if they don't like it, they don't like you. Fine. they don't like you. Move on to the next thing.
You're young with time you'll learn that being brash and burning bridges only hurts you, keeping people on a long leash and tightening it when and how you please works wonders. Most people will get offended if I spoke my mind all the time and will not want to affiliate with me, they may be the same people that hold the key to a new job a new social circle a new business venture.

Most people in the world are naive yet due to being born in the right place at the right time have access to resources I want money power fame sex etc. They also have the hearts on the sleeve and take nearly everything to heart so keeping their hamsters in check aids in my quest to rising to the top.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not espouse mouthing out about all of your controversial opinions at every possible opportunity without provocation. What I am saying is never say anything that is not what you actually believe. Never ever. I don't care if he's the President of the United fvcking States, never give up what you believe to please others. I'd rather die.

I see you've deleted part of your post, but I read your point about how the laws of power have brought you $90K this past year. I am happy for your financial success- but remember that if it came at the expense of your self-respect as a man, if you forfeited your values...it may have been a hollow victory.

U

user43770

Darth said:
I do not espouse mouthing out about all of your controversial opinions at every possible opportunity without provocation. What I am saying is never say anything that is not what you actually believe. Never ever. I don't care if he's the President of the United fvcking States, never give up what you believe to please others. I'd rather die.

You obviously don't know much about the real world. Saying the wrong thing will not only get you ostracized in some cases, it can also get you fired, sued or beaten to death. You have to know when to keep your mouth shut. There are times when you should hit back, but there are also times when you should turn the other cheek. Never piss off someone who has the power to make your life a living hell.

Edit - But I see that you believe God will be there to protect you. Good luck with that.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Never piss off someone who has the power to make your life a living hell.
Nobody has that power but God himself.

TyTe`EyEz said:
Edit - But I see that you believe God will be there to protect you. Good luck with that.
**** off, d!ckweed.

U

user43770

Darth said:
Nobody has that power but God himself.

**** off, d!ckweed.

This is a pretty good example. If you wear your heart on your sleeve, then I know what makes you tick. I then know how to get at you. You should be familiar with the ways that others would try to manipulate you.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
This is a pretty good example. If you wear your heart on your sleeve, then I know what makes you tick. I then know how to get at you. You should be familiar with the ways that others would try to manipulate you.
The funny part is that you didn't get at me, pvssy boy jacka$$. That's your own insecurity. I'm not angry at you, I just think you're a totally lame pvssy with no moral core who has brought a pair of tweezers to a fvcking gunfight. Don't fvck with me, pvssbucket.

Have a nice night:)

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:

I see you've deleted part of your post, but I read your point about how the laws of power have brought you $90K this past year. I am happy for your financial success- but remember that if it came at the expense of your self-respect as a man, if you forfeited your values...it may have been a hollow victory.
You talk about self respect and only god having power over you. As long as you're not bending over backwards to please others its all fair, especially if it's going to give you a huge return in the long run. Sometimes you will have to bite your tongue and think things through. You still don't understand and I wont waste anymore time trying either.

And yes I did delete part of my post because that would make finding me in real life very easy and I'd rather not ruin the image I portray in real life with the truth's I speak here on this forum. As i said before in time you will learn, as you age you will come across people that seem to hold all the cards and if you show the slightest ill towards them you will just "disappear". I have interacted with people like these not because I needed to but I wanted to, they held a few key assets that I wanted to get a hold of. You will learn that most often the people that have "power" are not your good clean nice people, they are some of the worst people the world has ever seen but their image shown to the world is very clean. To get into a circle like this you have to play cloak and daggers, it's not for the feint-hearted, but the rewards are breath taking.