Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A woman's tears...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mean absolutely NOTHING.

Gentlemen, this is another life lesson that I personally had to learn the very, very hard way.

See, women are emotional creatures, which means they react very aggressively to all ranges of emotions that is reprensted by what I call a "default mechanism": Crying.

So a woman can cry about almost anything & everything:

If she's very happy? She cries.
If she's very sad? She cries
If she's very angry or upset? She cries
If she's being fvcked too good and the orgasm is too great? She cries
If she's too excited because her dad has given her a new car? She cries

... etc... (you know damn well what I'm talking about)

So, which means to women, tears is all but a mechanism to RELEASE their emotions at the time, and the essence of emotions is they last only for a very brief moment. They can laugh like freaks right after they have finished crying.

When I was way younger, I used to freak out when a woman cry, and I became submissive to her, and willing to do anything to "make her feel better". But you see, women KNOW it. Women know that their tears can trigger our protective mode, to make us submit to them, to turn us into White Knights to "rescue the damsel in distress". But the truth is there are no fvcking damsels that need to be rescued.

So to me, women's tears are nothing. Mean nothing. Absolutely nothing.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are basically small children. Treat them accordingly. My five year old doesn't get what she wants she whines and cries. This is no different than a 21+ woman.