Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Woman's Right To Choose

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman's right to choose starts . . . and ends . . . with taking a d1ck or not. Spreading her legs for a man is the same as accepting the consequences. Today's legal and medical system undermines the most basic of reproductive functions: mating.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem men sexual rights is gone .
the natural male advance as response of female invitation considered criminal action .
if they allow a female to use her sexual power , a male should be allowed too to use his sexual power

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
evan12 said:
the problem men sexual rights is gone .
the natural male advance as response of female invitation considered criminal action .
if they allow a female to use her sexual power , a male should be allowed too to use his sexual power
Yes and the male penis has no social value at all. Women control the dating game. They say that men hold the cards when it comes to settling down. At best that's laughable, bullsh*t at worst because all the cards that men supposedly hold only apply if the woman chooses the man first.

That means the woman has to choose you. Men don't have choosing power like that. Male choice is rarely ever enforced. Instead, female choice is nearly always enforced.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Women control the dating game.
no sane male could ever disagree with this.

how do i know this? easy, there are a kagillion services, websites, programs, etc devoted to helping guys get girls. There are maybe 1 that help females attract males. LOL.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really know what you guys mean...

If I get my game up and constantly go after girls I like, I'm bound to get her. A sexual advance is a criminal act? If I read her body language right, she will let me do all sorts of things to her and she won't report me to the police because she is profiting off of it as well. It's only a criminal act if you get caught: if she doesn't like you but you keep trying to advance on her out of neediness, she now has a good reason to report you. Women are hard-wired to be attracted to confident, assertive men. There is no law or norm set by society that can defy nature.

I understand what you guys are talking about, but I would rather spend more time on finding the loophole through these times and less time crying about how bad it is.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Yes and the male penis has no social value at all. Women control the dating game. They say that men hold the cards when it comes to settling down. At best that's laughable, bullsh*t at worst because all the cards that men supposedly hold only apply if the woman chooses the man first.

That means the woman has to choose you. Men don't have choosing power like that. Male choice is rarely ever enforced. Instead, female choice is nearly always enforced.
Because female choice allows for fascist rule.

Once strong men are eliminated the threat to fascism is gone. This is why women are promoted over men by the state..women are ignorant children who will follow the strongest alpha

the only alpha in the woman's mind is government

the government feeds, clothes, and forces her husband to pay alimony

this is the world of today

most men are stuck in the past....women have moved on their allegiance is with the state....99% of men are clueless.
:cuss:

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

Once strong men are eliminated the threat to fascism is gone. This is why women are promoted over men by the state..women are ignorant children who will follow the strongest alpha

most men are stuck in the past....women have moved on their allegiance is with the state....99% of men are clueless.
Damn right. Men are clueless. Until some b1tch provokes you into an argument, then waits for the neighborhood simpleton to pass, and begs him to call the police on you. Even if they let you walk, it's never the same between you and her. Then you realize -- you KNOW -- she's married to the state, and you're just an azzh0le interloper interfering in her love affair.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A sexual advance is a criminal act?
yes it is , after a female give sexual invitation ( by wearing sexy or by seducing the guys ) a male has the right to do the advance , and response to this sexual request, but women now can say "No" at any stage even during the sex , while the male cant use his power to force the female to continue the sexual action because it will considered rape , while rape in my opinion is only when you force a female that didnt send you any sexual invitation .
so women now can send sexual invitation to 1000 male ( by wearning sexy and being flirty ) and in the same time reject all of them or most of them .and no one can go and FUk her .

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the rapists forum or something? There are rules to the game. Learn them. That is how you get power in sexual arenas.

Women are the same as men. They are opportunistic and advantage seeking beings looking for the best situation their assets can attain for them, which is exactly the same as men.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird. Very, very weird.

I won't deny that women have the power in the dating and attraction game but anything you interpret as an invitation to sex hardly counts if the woman tells you it isn't.

If a woman wears sexy clothes it's an invitation to sex, does that apply to gay guys raping you? Somehow I think not.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but anything you interpret as an invitation to sex hardly counts if the woman tells you it isn't.
women intents to send sexual invitation and pretend they didnt
just like a woman who show most of her boobs and pretend she is bothered if some one look at them do you think that woman want men to look at her boob ?
If a woman wears sexy clothes it's an invitation to sex
before 1960 woman who appeared in sexy clothes in most cultures was considered sexual invitation , only prostitutes were wearing like that .

Is this the rapists forum or something? There are rules to the game. Learn them
it is my personal opinions , don't do it .

JD57

Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
A woman's right to choose starts . . . and ends . . . with taking a d1ck or not. Spreading her legs for a man is the same as accepting the consequences. Today's legal and medical system undermines the most basic of reproductive functions: mating.
So does sticking your **** in a woman. For every abortion chosen by a woman, there is one coerced by a man (who then proclaims loudly how against abortion he is).

Of course women have a right to choose who they bang and who they don't. So do men.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

Well... yes this is exactly how it works. If you want good obedient employees, women are ideal. They do what they are told and never question unlike men.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is lulzy. Women only "control" the dating game if you let them. If you actually learn anything on here and in life you should KNOW how to deal with chicks nonsense.

Or do you dudes think you're somehow "entitled" to have the chick you want every friggin time you feel like it?

Not every challenge is meant to be won. That's life. Deal with it. I do and I'm not going to go insane over the nonsense. Period.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kbomb said:
Is this the rapists forum or something? There are rules to the game. Learn them. That is how you get power in sexual arenas.

Yes, this is the rapists' forum. All I'm looking for is power over women's sexual areas. So all I need to do is memorize a few tricks and my d1ck will get longer, stronger, and more powerful than ever before. Money-back guarantee if you're not fully satisfied.

Kbomb said:
Women are the same as men. They are opportunistic and advantage seeking beings looking for the best situation their assets can attain for them, which is exactly the same as men.

Yes, women are the same as men. Now I'm going to ignore the fishy cheesy pus discharge from my genitals because it makes me feel bad to think about it, and I'm going to eat a half gallon of chocolate ice cream because I feel bad about being fat. I don't know why they don't have Oprah on TV anymore there's really nothing good -- oh wait, there's that Chanel commerical with Brad Pitt. Hang on. Uh, what were we talking about?

Leporello said:
I won't deny that women have the power in the dating and attraction game but anything you interpret as an invitation to sex hardly counts if the woman tells you it isn't.

Women frequently rattle on and on about how they don't want sex, test your resolve and beg you to assuage their fears of being emotionally hurt, and say "no" dozens of times even while helping you undress them. What women say is meaningless. What women do is the only thing that matters. Problem is, women don't have the faintest idea what is morality. They'll take your d1ck for a year then tell you to stop in the middle of sex one night, and cry rape even after you do.

Leporello said:
Weird. Very, very weird. . . .

If a woman wears sexy clothes it's an invitation to sex, does that apply to gay guys raping you? Somehow I think not.

If anything's weird, it's your post. It conjures up images of you wearing Liberace velvet and ruffled lace, doing the Cabaret thing, playing femme to tease up butch faggots.

Homosexuality is a mental disorder that has nothing to do with reproductive behaviors. If anything, the need for queers to imitate women and to counterfeit reproductive behaviors is ample evidence of a disconnect between thought and deed.

evan12 said:
before 1960 woman who appeared in sexy clothes in most cultures was considered sexual invitation , only prostitutes were wearing like that .
Notice how it's increasingly taboo to speak of this. Without fathers to teach sons, how can men know of the spread of barber shops and Burma Shave signs, free cigarettes to soldiers and sailors in the World Wars, rinky-dink speak easys, the invention of the border town, and such signposts of a massive debasement that spans a century?

I don't see large numbers of young women in the developed world choosing to let their hair grow long AND not shaving AND not wearing clothes that expose skin/figure AND not wearing cosmetics/perfumes/jewelry AND not dying their hair AND not using abortifacients AND the rest. In effect, women have the "right to choose" in the sense of "do you want ketchup or mustard on your burger" about the particulars of being a slore, but they have no right to choose NOT to be one.

To repeat, having an abortion is just another piece of being a slore. It's enforced through goverment encroachment on the rights of man. It's precisely this sort of ultraliberalism that prepares the ground for religious fundamentalist right wing nuts to seem somehow morally correct and politically desirable.

JD57 said:
For every abortion chosen by a woman, there is one coerced by a man.

Exactly how do you think a man could coerce a woman into having an abortion? "If you don't have an abortion, I'm kicking you out?" That wouldn't work. Either he lets her stay and watches her do whatever she damn well pleases, or he kicks her out and doesn't see her do whatever she damn well pleases. The only thing that's accomplished by making the threat is making the woman hunt for a willing idiot to play surrogate daddy. Women are natural branch swingers and it's no problem for them to pretend to supplicate in order to buy time to seduce other men.

This whole "men coerce women" line is feminist victim nonsense.

Naughty Ninja said:
This thread is lulzy. Women only "control" the dating game if you let them. If you actually learn anything on here and in life you should KNOW how to deal with chicks nonsense.

Or do you dudes think you're somehow "entitled" to have the chick you want every friggin time you feel like it?

Not every challenge is meant to be won. That's life. Deal with it. I do and I'm not going to go insane over the nonsense. Period.
My post wasn't about "the dating game." It's about women who already gave themselves to men, but then threatening or actually killing those men's children in the womb, just so they can get the men to kowtow, give them more money, etc. But since so many couples don't get married, cheat on each other, or have make-up/break-up relationships, I can see how it could get lumped into the broader hookup picture.