"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

A woman's evil weapon......entrapment

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Women have many evil weapons that you fine people have taught me to turn around and use against them. Now there is one weapon I have no ability (yet) to fight. How in the hell do I get out of a situation like this.....alive?
Girl says:
"Nobody loves me" "nbbody wants me"
.....that kinda thing! (and no she doesnt show interest for me)
Obiously I can't say.....Oh i do! cuz i dont! and I aint gonna say, oh too bad!....lol how do i handle this!?!?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
you don't. She's just wants attention.
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Say this.

"I'm sure theres sombody out there"

"Theres three billion people in this world. Sombodys gotta love you somewhere"

IN bases say somebody loves you jus not me.
Not mean and its not nice its perfect

If she says. 'Do you love me.'

Say- 'Yeah. Some parts more then other though.'
:D
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
The trick to answering questions you dont want to answer is to answer them in a joking manner, if she then asks for your serious oppinion just keep joking around. :)
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
Say this.

"I'm sure theres sombody out there"

"Theres three billion people in this world. Sombodys gotta love you somewhere"

IN bases say somebody loves you jus not me.
Not mean and its not nice its perfect

If she says. 'Do you love me.'

Say- 'Yeah. Some parts more then other though.'
:D
Theres 6 billion people ;)

And the "some parts more then others" is good, real good :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

VampireKiller

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
I usually just say "no, nobody loves you at all" quite sarcastically and leave it at that. I hate entrapment too.
 
Top