Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a womans attitude

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Reaction score
i originally put the following in discussion by accident, here it is again in the tips

"The reason women screw with your heads, the reason we should do the same"

So most AFC's (which i once was) have at some point allowed themselves to 'fall' for the fairer sex. Good for us, love or at least an infatuation is the most wonderfully excrutiating pain a man can feel (other than taking one in the groin-ouch) . And when it is all over and you have picked your heart off of the floor and cleaned the high-heel print off you can feel sorry for yourself and think "what did i do wrong"

Wake up, its not what you did wrong, its what you didn't know. It is a fundamental 'use' Beautiful women have for guys who are not "The One" or so they say. The reason Golddiggers are golddiggers. The view that they take about men that we can also take on them. what is this view. It is the removed personal view that:

"The Opposite Sex Is Not Equal, Its Merely A Resource To Be Exploited For Pleasure"

It is a Social Distancing (I don't know the technical name i soldback my Sociology book, Double what i paid to some Freshman :D) that allows people to treat each other like Crap, like currency, like a puppy dog to play with when were bored. And you know what, The hot women are good at it. but As the Suave Don Juaners i know you have all become you will be able to see how this Attitude is The exact attitude to take on.

"The Opposite Sex Is Not Equal, Its Merely A Resource To Be Exploited For Pleasure"

"Women are Not Equals In Sex, Women Are Merely A Resource To Be Expoited For Pleasure"

Now it may sound harsh but This does NOT APPLY to the good girls that are out there, and i realize they may be reading this, my apologies now ;). it is only an attitude to take on to backup the fragile confidence in the begining of Don Juaning. later on this attitude becomes just a stepping stone to bolster confidence.

When trying to embody this attitude one must think about why it is true.

Men are physically Stronger, Some would argue men are smarter(like i for one), women are Smaller as a whole, Women have to carry our children, Women generally have to wait to be hit on or approached (sorry fatties:( ) Men get to do the approaching. (But then again if a man bled for five days he would die, so they got us there). well the point is be proud, your a man.

If you Act like you think that you are superior she will want your acceptance. (tricky wording -read that last one twice)

"Women are Not Equals In Sex, Women Are Merely A Resource To Be Expoited For Pleasure"

Last edited:

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Reaction score
this more or less a theory of mine so i'll appreciate all feedback

Babaganoosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
A fine philosophy if you're looking for flings or one-night stands, but for any longer-term relationship with a quality woman you'd have to do more. Similarly, women with this attitude seldom form meaningful relationships, they either go through life on casual encounters and end up alone when their looks fade, or marry for money.

You've hit on an important point nevertheless, which is confidence. Thinking of the opposite sex in your terms will automatically make you feel superior and confident, and this is what most women are attracted to. This applies to many other situations as well. When you believe the person you're with is smarter or better than you, you become flustered and intimidated. When you feel you are better, you become confident and easygoing. Just be careful your confidence doesn't cross over into arrogance and egotism, traits most women despise.