A woman rants on Craigslist...

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I found this woman's rant on craigslist...what do you think?

"wanna hear a real rant???

keep in mind that this happend at 12am on a saturday night....a night in which I could have been out scoring free liquor from drunken men who think they can buy me a drink and get laid (lets face it guys.. you really are suckers for a set of t1ts)..... I could have been out with my girlfriends, dancing and having a fantastic time.....

Instead, I had a date ....a second date (I rarely go on second dates by choice).... And we agreed that snuggling on the couch and watching movies would be fun, since there's really not much else to do in ** on a Sat night..... So anyway....I'm charming and witty... And make pleasant conversation with this guy.. let's call him the "flavor of the week".. God, i love being single.... He's a litlle uncomfortable.. a little nervous...He drinks all the beer in my fridge, the movie ends (by the way Movie Gallery, there was a fvcking scratch in the DVD and i think you ****ers owe me a movie.. but that's a whole other rant).....and finally we get to the good stuff....

Keep in mind that women love making out.... we love it... if you're a dude..write it down on your hand in ink if you need to....lol. But I love to kiss and touch and make out.....so finally he's worked up the balls to touch me....and stroke my neck....and my nipples are hard.... And I reach down and feel his c0ck through his jeans, and to my surprise, its massive, i mean it was actually stop-for-a-moment-and-thank-God massive.... And I ask him if he would like to see my bedroom.....and I can feel how wet i'm getting...and we lie down and he kisses and it's not so bad, although some guys just arent very good kissers (again, that's a whole seperate rant as well)..... He could have been a little more aggressive, cuz that's what I like..... But who cares, he's got a huge ****..... And I unzip his pants and reach inside and feel it in my hand.....and the minute my hand touches him....

He came....

All over

Fvck

Can you fvcking believe that!!??? And I wasted a saturday night on this guy.... and I got nothing.....

So that is why I'm stressed out and ranting on here.... That's why you buy us drinks and we don't go home with you, it really isn't worth the overpriced mascara or the fvcking fortune we spend on Victoria's secret panties...if you think that someone in the course of the evening may or may not be touching your c0ck.. maybe you should think about rubbing one off before you come over.. i don't care if you get up and use my bathroom and take care of business and use my aloe kleenex... just don't fvcking come in your jeans... leaving me with nothing.. or if this does happen to you.. maybe you should have a fvcking plan B... oral.. fingers... something for christ's sake...don't leave a girl hangin... fvck

Anyway....thanks for letting me rant....and seriously.. dont reply to this.. don't tell me i'm a lesbian.. don't send me your phone number... i just wanted to get it out...."

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so this chick's rant really grinded my gears so I posted the following reply....maybe it wasn't the greatest but I was pissed!

Thank you for the refreshing post! Clearly your dating life is of the utmost importance to us all. It's nice to see that you have given up being an attention wh0re at bars getting guys to buy you drinks just because you have t!ts and have moved up to being an attention wh0re on the internet.

You illustrate perfectly the decaying moral values of women in today's society! You're certainly not dating material, because who would want to date such a b1tch?

You MIGHT be worth a good fvck. I mean hey, guys like to have a flavor-of-the-week too. Only problem is most guys don't enjoy the flavor of Chlamydia...

Turns out that your 'date' found the one thing that you are good for...being a used cvm bucket.

Now go be an attention wh0re somewhere else....and find a guy who likes to spank you more because you clearly need it.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
Alright so this chick's rant really grinded my gears so I posted the following reply....maybe it wasn't the greatest but I was pissed!

Thank you for the refreshing post! Clearly your dating life is of the utmost importance to us all. It's nice to see that you have given up being an attention wh0re at bars getting guys to buy you drinks just because you have t!ts and have moved up to being an attention wh0re on the internet.

You illustrate perfectly the decaying moral values of women in today's society! You're certainly not dating material, because who would want to date such a b1tch?

You MIGHT be worth a good fvck. I mean hey, guys like to have a flavor-of-the-week too. Only problem is most guys don't enjoy the flavor of Chlamydia...

Turns out that your 'date' found the one thing that you are good for...being a used cvm bucket.

Now go be an attention wh0re somewhere else....and find a guy who likes to spank you more because you clearly need it.
I dont know, if i was a woman and that happened to me I'd be pretty put off too lol. It would be like if you are a guy and you do everything, make all the right moves, get her all worked up, reach down to feel her up, and she says she cant because she's on her period and the "string" is in.

Nevertheless it made for a funny story.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it just goes to show the prevelant female mentality we're dealing with.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
Well it just goes to show the prevelant female mentality we're dealing with.
This is obviously a bit over the top, but this is the general attitude women have with dating these days.

I know several women who are serial daters. I don't think they even WANT to settle down cause they have it so good. What could be better than a string of new men stroking your ego and gorging your pie hole with free dinners a couple of times a week. Then a peck on the cheek and it's "NEXT.....he's not my type!" And you know the sickening part? If you DO take them to a restaurant it better not be Fridays or Olive Garden.....oh no.....cause that means that the second date (if it ever comes) is gonna be CiCi's Pizza.....

Notice how the chick says she rarely goes on second dates by choice?? I don't know what the "choice" part means, but it's pretty obvious that she "loves being single" and that her dating life is like a never ending Pez dispenser.

Seriously men, this is why you DON'T do DATES. Dates are for GIRLFRIENDS. Dates don't get you LAID.

And you see what actually happened here, right? The second "date" wasn't a date at all, it was set up for sex. This b!tch wanted to get her rocks off (cause even serial daters need to fukk sometimes too) and she was pissed because she spent time with her date, er, I mean, human DILDO and he didn't perform! No free meal AND no orgasm! I say she deserved to have her Saturday night "ruined". No free drinkie for you, ho-bag!

This is why I don't date. I might "meet up" with a chick for a drink (or two if she plays her cards right), or go out with a group of friends, or do a DVD at one of our places, but you are an absolute retard to drop $50+ on dinner and drinks for a chick that hasn't proven her value (or at least proven her wh0re value by putting out).

And the funny thing is, you can get one of these serial daters and if you do it right you can be banging her brains out AFTER she gets done letting some sucker pay for her night out once a week or so. THAT'S the guy you need to be with women like this, cause that's all they are good for.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Truman,
Your response is worthy of praise,and very witty....Straights comments on serial daters very good advice for guys starting out on this crazy Internet dating....I used to treat them big eats,looking back they must have thought what a soft touch.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Flavor of the month... chlamydia.

So true. Nice post!

PS But don't waste TOO much time wrestling pigs in the mud.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Leykis has been saying this for years. Look up his 101 rules of dating. Somewhere in there is a rule that you should spend no more than $40 on a date. Hell, you can even manage dates for half of that if you plan your logistics really well.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Tom Leykis has been saying this for years. Look up his 101 rules of dating. Somewhere in there is a rule that you should spend no more than $40 on a date. Hell, you can even manage dates for half of that if you plan your logistics really well.
I am very familiar with Leykis, trust me.

Traditional "dating" is a one way street. Kind of like marriage, eh? Or like giving away a free option when you sign a contract with someone.

Women today are perfectly content to accept dates with men because it's socially acceptable for a woman to date as many men as she can possibly juggle. She goes for round one, or MAYBE round two, knowing that if it doesn't go to date number three she won't have to knock it out with a guy she sees as little more than an ATM card.

Out of the last handful of women I have "dated" I think I took ONE chick to grab some Thai one night cause i was in the mood for it. We hit up a bar on the way back to my place and had a couple of drinks. I probably spent 60 bucks, and I felt like a complete tool. I had already fukked the hell out of her a coupe of times, all indications were that this is all she wanted anyway, and here I am with a dinner companion. If i remember correctly, she even asked me a couple of times that night as we were walking past other bars/restaurants, "when are you going to take me there?" A fool, I was.

The rest of them either reciprocated or at least we did something that cost less money. Hell, one of them was a high roller sales chick for a fortune 500 company. I was on easy street with that one! Another round of Ketel and tonics please!

Then I get this 22yo that wants me to drive 200 miles to visit her for the weekend, so "we can go out to eat friday night, hit the clubs on saturday, then find something fun to do on sunday!"

A college student living on student loans.....hmmm....I wonder who would be footing the bill for all of this "fun"??? With no sure prospect of sex (actually pretty sure there would be nothing more than some kissing and groping), that's what I call a "one way street".

And the bad thing is you have to be careful about your date choice. If it's gonna be a restaurant it better be at least a semi-upscale joint or you're a cheap bastard. Better off skipping dinner completely. Liquor isn't cheap but it can be a more lucrative investment. Just make sure at that point unless she likes you a LOT that she doesn't have to work at 6am the next day. Odds are in this case you ain't gettin' any nookie.

Juando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You bring up good points str8.

My "batting average" for getting laid, restaurant dinner date vs me cooking-

restaurant: .180
home: .500

I'm a pretty good cook, don't mind making a good simple dinner, and feel in control. Vs. treating a night out, where I might often feel like a sap.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's auditioning to write for a "sex" blog. They all write the same way. It's like a monkey could write the stuff.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy got himself a cheap date, drank all her beer up and still got off and he won't be seeing the b1tch again.

I think it's a lovely story.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thedeparted said:
PS But don't waste TOO much time wrestling pigs in the mud.
Oh trust me man, I'm not even going back to Craigslist to see what her response was because it would be a waste of my time. I'm sure plenty of other men AND women have jumped into the debate and I have no wish to feed the AW with more of MY attention.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she really needs to learn how to spin more plates huh?

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's BECAUSE of women like this that WE need to spin more plates....instead of buying drinks for anyone with t1ts who are out to string us along....

I mean WHY in God's Green Earth would any man settle down when women are like this?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
I mean WHY in God's Green Earth would any man settle down when women are like this?
It doesn't sound like she is ready to settle down any time soon. I mean, why would she?

Women like this....as soon as they figure out that there will ALWAYS be some desperate chump to fall back on (that is who would settle down with a woman like this) they see it as a free for all. An all U can eat bonanza.

She can "spin plates" and get wined and dined until the right one comes along, or so she thinks. Feminism in general does the same thing to women....they push and push until they get what they "want", then they cry about it when they get it, or more correctly, when they DON'T get what they bargained for. The entitlement attitude she develops pursuing this type of lifestyle automatically disqualifies her from obtaining a desirable man, she just doesn't know it yet.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
She can "spin plates" and get wined and dined until the right one comes along, or so she thinks. Feminism in general does the same thing to women....they push and push until they get what they "want", then they cry about it when they get it, or more correctly, when they DON'T get what they bargained for. The entitlement attitude she develops pursuing this type of lifestyle automatically disqualifies her from obtaining a desirable man, she just doesn't know it yet.
The problem with Feminism is it equates being equal as females taking on masculine qualities.

Equality is fine. Women being feminine is great. Nothing wrong with that. The flip side of that is not only do you get women acting masculine, you get men acting feminine. Ugh

Dulce

Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Seriously men, this is why you DON'T do DATES. Dates are for GIRLFRIENDS. Dates don't get you LAID.
True. Should be common sense. But bears repeating.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the fact that she made the effort to post her vent on CL, which requires not only writing out the whole thing, but going through the submission and verification process, indicates, to me at least, that she's prone to act on her anger.

Then I see her commands telling others what they can't do in response to her post ("don't reply to this.. don't tell me I'm a lesbian.. don't send me your phone number") and I know I'm dealing with an angry control freak type here.

And that her writing "you really are suckers for a set of t1ts" probably indicates she's zaftig. Probably a HB5.

And that she drifts from the topic to keep on edifying herself and putting guys down in her post suggests to me a very low self esteem. That would be in line with this character type.

And I think little snippets like "I could have been out scoring free liquor from drunken men" unashamedly reveals her character and "since there's really not much else to do in on a Sat night" are unintended peeks into how boring her life is. That goes right in accordance with my theory. Evidently, no man really wants to ever see her again.

I'll bet her personal ad contained many of the same elements and clues. But most guys ignore red flags over getting some.

I think rather then a lengthy thread condemning her or that type of person, I'd say let's learn how to read for clues better in their online ads (and in RL) and avoid these wenches in the first place. I'd rather spend my time doing things I enjoy or on other girls that are actually more enjoyable to be with.