Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Woman Must Earn Your Commitment!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This little video is a must for you guys who are currently in bad relationships, or are currently star struck by a chick who happens to have a nice azz and titties!

This could save your life!

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't watch it because I already know what it's going to say.

If you want the best out of a woman, you have to inspire it from her. Making a woman qualify herself to you is one of the best ways you can do this; never let her think she is your only option.

Preselection is sexy.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't watch it because I already know what it's going to say.

If you want the best out of a woman, you have to inspire it from her. Making a woman qualify herself to you is one of the best ways you can do this; never let her think she is your only option.

Preselection is sexy.
Absolutely.. It's absolute key to vet that girl, make her earn your commitment & be willing to EJECT if she isn't a girl of good character.

Don't let Scarcity cloud your judgement.

In this current climate, especially the new generation, have been brainwashed into believing females are the prize, therefore putting them on an immediate pedestal is all they know.

Hell no.. Beautiful woman are literally every where.. A Good man who has his chit together? Those guys are rare!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This little video is a must for you guys who are currently in bad relationships, or are currently star struck by a chick who happens to have a nice azz and titties!
Wow, someone devoted a whole video to something so basic.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, someone devoted a whole video to something so basic.
Basic to you, we will send an award out to you in the post.

Some of the new members, probably blue pill as hell, and could do with some insight and knowledge

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basic to you, we will send an award out to you in the post.
I don't need a participation medal, thanks.

Pill colour doesn't matter, everybody ought to know that you shouldn't settle for the first pvssy that comes along.

Guys are too thirsty these days.