"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

a wing-girl

Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
instead of a wingman..

you guys realize how girls flirt with us more when we're with girl/s?

do you guys have any experience on having a wing-girl?

any ideas? :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
yes but mostly pivots... I VERY OFTEN go out with girls or meet girls at clubs and have them as pivots. It gives great socialproof etc.
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
winggirls indeed are great social proof in a nightclub setting.

I often use winggirls in nightclub situations to loosen myselft up on the dancefloor.

Instead of being one of those guys on the dancefloor lurking, holding his beer standing next to 4 of his buddies, use a winggirl to get the ball rolling on the dancefloor.

other women notice that you're a guy who knows how to have fun, is in the company of other good looking women, and can (hopefully) dance....it looks better than loosening up those dance moves with 4 of your guy buddies.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Just make sure that she knows that she is a pivot and that she's not trying to score with you herself.

This works a bit in both ways, you get the social proof of the pivot... then when you mack on other girls, it increases 'social proof' in the pivot's eyes as well. (with exception of she wants you for herself then she might get jealous, or angry)
 

McEwan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Scotland
Get to know some gay lassies.

Sure, that can be misconstrued as sexist, but since most of the sci-fi community in this part of the world is composed of about 60% lassies of that ilk, they are a good laugh and are almost as passionate about the fairer sex as we are, if not more.

I go out dancing with them sometimes, and the attention we get can be pretty strong, especially considering these girls really take care of themselves:

One is a salsa dancer and another is an aerobics instructor.
Not exactly plain janes!

Plus we keep an eye on each other, make sure we're all okay by the end of the evening.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top