Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A whole new kinda female number test

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok fellow DJs. This one has me stumped.

here's the scenario:

I was out fri. night with my friends at a club. i made my DJ moves on about 5 girlies with good success --Got 3 numbers out of the 5. Now on the sixth one, everything went perfect

I noticed her hovering around me. Not missing the "buying signals" i made my move. Did the intro, kinoed and started dancing...about 2 songs in, i grab her and start dancing closer.
A Reggea set came on, so we started grinding nice and slow.

She gets in front of me and starts grinding her ass into my d*ck. I gently started stroking her ass and then turned her around so we were 2 inches from each other. Within about 5 minutes, we were making out like crazy. I was kissing her neck and rubbing her ass. Then I pinned her against the wall and was grinding her againt the wall. After this move, she couldn't take her hands off me...

Anyhow, i go in for my close with:

me: "hey, lets continue this party back at my place"
her: "i cannnnt. i gotta drive my friends home"
me: "So you're just using me for my body...what kinda guy do you think i am?"
her: "you're so funny"
me: "i know. its a curse"
me: "well, give me your digits and we'll continue this later"
her: "i'm gonna be here next friday. Let's see if fate bring us together again"

(what the fukk...but i persist)

me: "screw fate. let's talk about me and you getting to know each other better"
her: "well, let me give you my friends number. If you get past her, she'll give you my number"

(yup. this is where i'm stumpped. I've never, ever gotten this before)

me: "girl pleaase, your friend doesn't stand a chance against my charm"

(I punch her friend's digits into my cellphone and we make out some more before i leave)

So the question is what the fukk kinda test is this? Should i even bother calling her friend?
Has any of you players ever had this type of test?

-iceH

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds really really dodgy mate..
call it, you've got nothing to lose..
but it sounds like ur getting into a pretty screwed up girl..
i prob woulda not put the friends number in, told her that ur not coming back next week to see her, but u'd like her number regaurdless.. if she came up with other bull****, i'd have walked away..
but call it.. worst that can happen is, she hangs up.. best, you might meet the girl of ur dreams..

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
rgeere : Good point. How diabolical. Maybe her "friend' is her after all. And she's testing me to see if i have the balls to call her "friend".. sh*t if this is the case, its a whole new level of mindfukk...

quest: I'm gonna wait about three days (so by tuesday) i'm gonna call the number. You're right the chick might be a total flake.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she can't give you her number if she is living with a guy. She can go to a club with her girlfriends but can't come home too late or she'll get in trouble. If you're gonna bang her, you'll probably have to do it in the parking lot.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck that.

Seriously, man. What a pain in the ass.

Let's say you do get past her friend, and get this chick's number (you won't, but let's pretend).

I'm bringing the GIOVANNI CRYSTAL BALL 3000 XL online to give you a glimpse at your future!

Here we go:

YOU: Hey, baby... it's been a couple of months. I think it's time we do what comes natural. Y'know what I'm sayin'?
HER: You want to have sex with me?
YOU: Yeah, baby. You got it.
HER: Well, I'll be here next week. Maybe fate will cause us to have sex.
YOU: F*ck that sh*t, b*tch. My d*ck ain't gonna suck itself.
HER: Fine, look, if you want to have sex, you'll have to run through the gauntlet filled with four American Gladiators who will try to beat the sh*t out of you. Then, walk across fifty feet of rusty razor blades. Then, I'm going to lock you in a room, naked, with four hungry dogs for twenty minutes. And then finally, a panel of five of my friends will interview you and vote on whether I should have sex with you.
YOU: Godd#mn it, I should've listened to Giovanni!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that you should PM the number to Giovanni and have him post the calls results... I can't wait to read them. :p

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dementia
sounds like she has a boyfriend. Or something is up, maybe she was on a girls night out looking to have some no strings fun but not take it too far.

I agree with this post. Something else is going on. I would chalk it up to a 'fun night' and move on. You already had 3 numbers before this chick anyway, don't waste your time.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what you ve got to loose just give it a shot..... play along playa

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
GIO: Dude, that's funny as hell.

But that's basically my attitude. I'm not gonna jump through hoops like some trained chimp just to get this beotch's phone number. Fukk it.

So i didn't call the number.

We're going to the same club tonight so we'll see what happens.

-iceH

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, man call the number and hit on the friend. I agree with viking25.