Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A weird trend among girls I have been dating.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, over the past couple of months I have been seeing various girls and I have noticed some sort of trend; I'm not sure if it is good or bad, but it is there. Sometimes when I have to go after having a conversation with any of the girls in question I tend to hear them say similar things right before I leave like for example "Go eat some chocolate", or "Go find yourself a bunny". Usually they say this after they say their goodbyes. I have absolutly no idea why this trend is here, but I think it is from a way that they are preceiving me and I don't know why. They will always say it in a way that is positive and happy so I never thought of it until now, but I think I need to change whatever it is. Does anyone have any suggestions or any insight on what is going on here?

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the wierdest thing i've ever heard...

Maybe giving us more details on this whole thing...yourself, what you look like, what these girls are like, where you've met them, etc., cuz right now i'm clueless.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am somewhat clueless too on why they are saying sh1t like that, but if a girl made that kind of remark to me, I would think she doesn't take me seriously or thinks I am some kind of wuss.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you in high school? Are all these girls from the same place? They probably all saw it on some TV show or something and now it's the latest catchphrase.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is weird, indeed!

I'd have to put it more into a context to suss the meaning of it, though.

Could mean you come off too aggressive and macho or it could mean you come across too friend-like, i.e., non-sexual.

Or, like the other guys say, it could be somne kind of a TV, movie, or pop song based catchphrase.

Odd.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you have a bad rep.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
tip: eat a chocolate bar around chicks and watch them beg for them to give you a piece. muhahaha! never underestimate the power of chocolate.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, let me put it this way. These are girls that have an attraction to me of some type, but they tend to lose their attraction after saying such things and stick me in the friends category. I think it could be the way I am coming acrost to them, maybe for example too sensitive, loving, or and/caring, and not jerk like enough. Not that I never act like a jerk; maybe it is that I don't act like one enough.

For example look at this conversation I had with a girl, and see how she is coming acrost to me. This is infact one of the girls in question. I think this will help you guys to better critique me on what is going on here. By the way we are all college aged in our early/middle twenties.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rgeere says:
can I ask you to critique me?
rgeere says:
there's something I am wondering about
Power_grrl says:
ok sure
Power_grrl says:
i'll try my best
rgeere says:
do I appear negitive or mean sometimes?
rgeere says:
I mean that honestly
Power_grrl says:
sometimes but then i'm the same way at times - everyone is
Power_grrl says:
but most of the time you are a nice guy
rgeere says:
you don't have to pad your answers, lol
Power_grrl says:
as 95%
Power_grrl says:
i'm not padding my answers
rgeere says:
a nice guy
rgeere says:
ok, what sort of nice guy?
rgeere says:
be more descriptive
Power_grrl says:
that you would be a willing to listen to someone grip about their problems, a guy that would'n't hurt a fly, willing to go the extra mile
rgeere says:
hmmmmm
Power_grrl says:
????
rgeere says:
that's what I thought
Power_grrl says:
really? then we thought the same
rgeere says:
there are some things I need to work on then
Power_grrl says:
i know. and so do i
rgeere says:
that is just way to nice
rgeere says:
I mean seriously
Power_grrl says:
what? thats my honest thoughts
rgeere says:
ok, do I appear assertive at all?
Power_grrl says:
what is assertive?
rgeere says:
I mean, like, standing up for myself
Power_grrl says:
yes you do
rgeere says:
hmmm
rgeere says:
there is something about me I need to focus on changing and I can't figure out what
rgeere says:
I know it is there
rgeere says:
if I can just find out what it is I do
rgeere says:
do I act immature?
rgeere says:
if you want I can go ask someone else if you don't feel comfortable answering, lol
Power_grrl says:
i don't mind answering
rgeere says:
alright, I was just making sure
rgeere says:
ok, how about this, do I act like a man?
rgeere says:
or do I act like a boy?
Power_grrl says:
a man
rgeere says:
is there anything not manly about me?
Power_grrl says:
nope
Power_grrl says:
and that is the honest truth
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TwoDollahs
Women answer from their emotions, not by what is correct.
Then what is correct? I wish I could get some sort of decent answer on what it is I am coming off as, but I guess then if that is the case then girls arn't reliable.

What I always notice though is that lots of girls are always attracted to me for some reason I don't realize, and then they stick me in the friend category for some reason I don't realize, but what is funny is that these girls still like me and want to be around me. I want to change that though, somehow, I want to correct whatever it is and make them still stay attracted to me, and I know I can do it. I just need to know what it is I am doing wrong.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The chocolate bunny thing is most likely just an inside joke among the girls in question. I have no idea what it probably means. Take Two Dollahs' advice.