a weird hooking up trend i noticed

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last two girls i've hooked up with have been really weird. we end up back in the dorms, and i reach down to play with her vag. she slaps my hand away. "ok" i think to myself, and she undos my pants and plays with my guy. i try to go down on her to get her a little more aroused, she insists i don't. she just continues to do the knuckle shuffle with me. the last two girls didn't want to go down on me, and the last girl wanted to fvck but no foreplay.

I'm kinda new to all of this one night stand stuff, so what gives? We all know how almost all girls can't jerk a guy off well, let alone expect us to get off on it. I just wanted some thoughts and opinions, as well as some tips to getting oral sex from a girl

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah some girls are uncomfortable you going down on them early on...their loss. Probably also best not to do it early on unless you KNOW she is clean (which in a 1 night stand situation you almost certainly don't)

As for girls being no good with giving you head, if that occurs, a bit of coaching (in an appropriate way) can help them to improve their technique.

Do a search under advanced search, for oral, under "search titles only" for advice on how yto do this.

In the end, you are the man and its up to you to control the interaction, but there's a fine line to do that without coming off as a pr!ck.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been frustrated by the same thing... personally I think they're trying to make you earn it.

They're more than happy to make out and do everything except for sex, then slap your hands away. I think they're letting you get that far because they are attracted, but then don't want to give it all up. So you don't dump them afterwards. Maybe it's about trust?

Which can be good if you don't mind a relationship. However if you land in bed with a not-that-pretty not-that-witty girl, then it can get frustrating.

They're playing their power over you... but I don't know what to do against it. I mean I try to go on, make them really want it, but sometimes you just hit a brick wall. :(