Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A We_ArE_VeNOM /mode 1 appreciation thread

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@We_ArE_VeNOM thats right. After our back and forths I have to salute you out in the open. I am a believer now.

Your mode one is spot on . Its actually the only ONE option UNLESS you are 100% sure she is so much into you AND you have the abundance that you can "play with your food".

But oke bro. You were right. Mode one = kill the bs and look for greener gardens elsewhere if she intended to string you along anyway. "Whatcha gotta lose??" Tons of bs and mental gymnastics .

There is no reason NOT to go Mode 1 if you dont even know a person. Its when you refuse and slip into some kinda friendzone when mode one becomes uncomfortable and even impossible

Salute for pushing this.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@We_ArE_VeNOM thats right. After our back and forths I have to salute you out in the open. I am a believer now.
Congratulations, bro.

To go Mode One is to graduate from Alpha, to APEX PREDATOR.

To go Mode One is to tell a woman what is on your mind, and not give a damn how she feels about it.

95% of the men in this world are plotting/planning for ways to razzle&dazzle chicks in order to get them in the bed.

Mode One cuts through all the bs and gets straight to the point.

Your mode one is spot on . Its actually the only ONE option UNLESS you are 100% sure she is so much into you AND you have the abundance that you can "play with your food".
Yes indeed...which is best served for places like workplace/school environments where you see the chick day by day and can reel her in.

But for cold approaches, mannn gone ahead and hit her with the axe.

But oke bro. You were right. Mode one = kill the bs and look for greener gardens elsewhere if she intended to string you along anyway. "Whatcha gotta lose??" Tons of bs and mental gymnastics .
Exactly.

I shared the story with ole girl.

We met under coincidentally circumstances, got her number.

Shared a few text messages, and then we fell off.

Completely stopped speaking.

3 months later...I sent her a text out the blue..

"I want to have sex with you".

Direct quote^.

What did I have to lose?? We weren't speaking, and she was wasted space in my phone contacts.

Long story short, we wound up making plans to set some FUK dates.

That, is Mode One..or my variation, Mode X.

There is no reason NOT to go Mode 1 if you dont even know a person.
And you may also never see her again in your life (if she rejects you).

Literally, nothing to lose.

Its when you refuse and slip into some kinda friendzone when mode one becomes uncomfortable and even impossible

Salute for pushing this.
My pleasure.

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know if any of you men remember a show from early 2000's caller Boston Legal. One of the shows best characters was Alan Shore (played by James Spader).

He was a big believer in Mode One, without even knowing what it was or maybe he did. He made it seem effortless like the most natural thing in the world. He could be pretty crude about it too, but he pulled it off and women literally flocked to him..

Here's a clip. He got the girl in the end.

Last edited: